Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snazzy Cardigan

I've just got it and feel a bit underwhelmed at the moment! I had the original one and played it for years and have played PC since it came out. Maybe it will grow on me?!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Has anyone got a ivy wall they don't want? I've tried on nookazon but there's only like 3 that have it an they don't get back to me, i think you can only get it from Sahara

Jc456

VIP Member
It should just do it automatically when you load on, soon as I tried to get on that was when it updated, I don't think you really get any pop ups that tell you it's the 2.0, it was just isabelle that mentioned it in the morning notice thing she does, if it's updated it should say 2.0 in I think it's the top right corner but couldn't be bottom, if it's not then you should be able to go into settings an click on it an maybe there's a thing to update it
It says it's version 2.0 but she said isabelle didn't mention anything. Her sister has mushrooms growing but she can't see anything new on hers 🤔

Jc456

VIP Member
That’s really weird. Did the update download while she was playing it? Like maybe completely closing out of it and opening it again might kick start it.
She did the update in the morning before we went out but possibly played it while it was installing. It says to go onto the eshop and redo it if it's failed to install but it says there's no update and no option to reinstall

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Yeah I seen they they were adding brewster in the update trailer but people are mad because they think that he will be added to the musiam an not have his own shop, am not sure what way he will be added in but am not too fussed if it's shop or no shop, both could work for me, I was always going be one the ones that did the whole theme island an wanted a harry potter one lol

I love animal crossing, there's something very therapeutic about just going beach combing or fishing late at night. I've been going at my island for just under a year now and I still haven't got Peaches or Pears in my fruit. I've tried doing hundreds of Nook Island visits but never find the missing fruit so I can grow my own orchard.
You start off with a native fruit and the only other fruits you can find on Mystery Islands are your sister fruit and coconuts. You will have to get the peaches and pears from another player, by them visiting your island or you going to them.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Okay, anyone else only had Redd at their island a couple of times? How am I ever supposed to complete the artwork in the museum when the bastard never shows up!!!!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Question about the DLC. My stepdaughter has a profile on my switch and plays on my island with it. One of her fav things to do is go to Harvs and design rooms so I think she will adore the happy homes content BUT I’m worried she’ll just go on there and half ass homes and it will be a mess and I’ll be stuck with these half finished homes that are badly decorated. Would I be able to go in and change things after she’s bored? Or if she starts a home is it only her who can make changes to it?

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Yeah I'll need to look into it, I could use maxing out my bells lol, I do hear of people giving bells away an I just thought maybe they grinded for them, I guess it makes sense if they can give bells away all the time if there's a cheat like that

Can I give you in like maybe 40mins if that's OK? I've just started dinner lol
No worries!