Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dish up dinner with me… the younger kid gets 2 fajita wraps but the older one gets 1.
Also, she looks like she’s piled weight on again

Reactions: 9
She feeds them kids so late 😞 there tummies need time to digest before going asleep . Im an adult and hate eating after 7 pm .

Reactions: 4
she’s ruined that flat! The state of the floor and the walls is shocking. She must let the boys run riot all day not giving a crap what they do while she sits on her lazy arse not having a care in the world

Reactions: 9
I can't (well I actually can) believe she left that curry on the floor overnight and it just an overall state 🤢
I don't know why she doesn't put like a sheet/shower curtain under the boys table to protect the carpet a bit and even save her a iob

Reactions: 10
She’s at Frankie’s going away party wonder who she’s left the kids with since she complains she never has anyone to help

Reactions: 4
Lol franky blocked me as I asked if her necklace vid was an AD as it didn’t have it on until I asked then she added paid partnership 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are the boys sitting to have their tea at that small basket with a lid on when they have a dining table?? No wonder they are spilling food all over the carpet.

Reactions: 5