Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His eyes are that sunken you can hardly see them! I don’t like the pair of them but hope he’s OK.

Reactions: 4
He looks like one of those creatures from the Dark Crystal that's had his life force drained out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Grunt looks ill here. Really ill.
Such an unfortunate skin tone, even when he slaps on the blush
---
His eyes are that sunken you can hardly see them! I don’t like the pair of them but hope he’s OK.
I think next to Andrew he does look more pale cus Andrew has a ting of yellow to his skin which I think he’s previously said is due to his HIV…. Even so he looks so…. Dead behind the eyes. Not a good face for selling skin care is it! And the filters don’t help..

Reactions: 3
Such an unfortunate skin tone, even when he slaps on the blush
---

I think next to Andrew he does look more pale cus Andrew has a ting of yellow to his skin which I think he’s previously said is due to his HIV…. Even so he looks so…. Dead behind the eyes. Not a good face for selling skin care is it! And the filters don’t help..
He always looks sweaty and clammy as well, as though he’s got a fever. Not healthy at all. I can’t understand how he manages to sell anything.

Reactions: 7
He always looks sweaty and clammy as well, as though he’s got a fever. Not healthy at all. I can’t understand how he manages to sell anything.
He said he’s had masseter Botox which I think makes him look like he’s chewing his own cheeks in, it’s giving anorexia vibes…. All jokes aside he looks unwell and they seem to always either be on holiday or I’ll booking another holiday to get over being ill xxxxx

It still amazes me that brands pay him any amount to shill their stuff let alone four figures. I wouldn’t pay him £7 let alone £7,000.

He’s going down the Caroline Hirons route of doing the “do you know who I am?” On stories. He’s trying to get the £5,000 he shelled out for the hair course he phoned in it at and quit after what was it , two weeks?.

Attachments

It still amazes me that brands pay him any amount to shill their stuff let alone four figures. I wouldn’t pay him £7 let alone £7,000.

He’s going down the Caroline Hirons route of doing the “do you know who I am?” On stories. He’s trying to get the £5,000 he shelled out for the hair course he phoned in it at and quit after what was it , two weeks?.
I agree everyone should be paid what they are due. However, this could backfire on him. Moaning about not getting £7k!!! For what equates to probably a couple of insta stories that took him half an hour.

Other companies will avoid him as well after this as it is so unprofessional.

Reactions: 9
Does he mean he contributed to an article about paying influencers on time and now the company aren't paying him on time? Teehee, the smug mole deserves it. 🙊

• Haha
Don’t understand why he had to specify the amount. He could have just said he was owed money rather than showing off about the amount.

For fucks sake I wish he’d stop with the bloody hands, I feel like I’m being constantly slapped 🫶🏻🤲🏻👍🏻👎🏻👊🏻✊🏻👌🏻🤘🏻🤞🏻👆🏻👇🏼👉🏼🤚🏼👌🏻🤘🏻🤏🏼🤘🏻✋🏻👌🏻🤞🏻👏🏻🖖🏼🫵🏼🤙🏼

He had to get in about the £7k, I hope this is the start of his downfall and people start to see who he really is.

Poor Grunt. He looks how I imagine plague victims looked way back in the 1600s.

• Haha
He’s dodgy as duck.

“I paid” - but it’s sponsored
“I was expecting to slag this rotten” - but it’s sponsored so why would you do that
“Bright and tight.. sounds like my lady garden” - wtf and also, duck off.

Also of course the side of your face with the product looks better, it’s turned to the ring light.

Attachments

• Sick
He’s dodgy as duck.

“I paid” - but it’s sponsored
“I was expecting to slag this rotten” - but it’s sponsored so why would you do that
“Bright and tight.. sounds like my lady garden” - wtf and also, duck off.

Also of course the side of your face with the product looks better, it’s turned to the ring light.
I think sponsored means that he's paid Meta to promote the post to users? The post on his page doesn't say sponsored and says he paid for the product. Surprisingly I'm letting him off the hook on this one but I still don't trust his others reviews 😂

Reactions: 2
I think sponsored means that he's paid Meta to promote the post to users? The post on his page doesn't say sponsored and says he paid for the product. Surprisingly I'm letting him off the hook on this one but I still don't trust his others reviews 😂
Ohhh thank you I was not aware. Yet another layer of confusion for people on instagram.
I remain unconvinced on this one anyway given how he keeps the side of his face without the product in the shadows 😂

Is it just me, or is Grunt always moaning about something? They jet off every other week and are lucky to be able to do so, but he’s a dour, moany faced bleep about it. He’s from the same town I am and acts as if he didn’t cut around in a the cheap Berghaus jackets like a wee ned. Remember where you came from, Grunt.

• Haha