Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying shite or cleaning. For some bleep that pretends she can’t leave the house she sure as hell can get to B&M and M&S when it suits her.

Reactions: 6
Buying shite or cleaning. For some bleep that pretends she can’t leave the house she sure as hell can get to B&M and M&S when it suits her.
She can get to those places.

And the sunbeds. And the nail shop.

She just can’t possibly leave the house of hoarders with her 2 kids by herself.

Reactions: 5
What's the deal with Amelia nursery ? Why isn't she sending her
She implied the nursery weren’t meeting her needs….very strange she’s not put her in another one. Maybe another one wouldn’t send a bus to collect her every day for poor Andrea. She just couldn’t possibly be expected to do such a thing. Too much cleaning and shopping for shite to do.

Reactions: 7
She implied the nursery weren’t meeting her needs….very strange she’s not put her in another one. Maybe another one wouldn’t send a bus to collect her every day for poor Andrea. She just couldn’t possibly be expected to do such a thing. Too much cleaning and shopping for shite to do.
I always wonder if she thinks working single mothers are mythical creatures or something?

Mine worked full time as a single mother to 5 and didn’t have to keep us caged up in the house every day.

She also found time to eat unlike Andrea who keeps appearing on my FYP complaining that she doesn’t despite her having the time to film and edit 10 videos a day.

Reactions: 3
I always wonder if she thinks working single mothers are mythical creatures or something?

Mine worked full time as a single mother to 5 and didn’t have to keep us caged up in the house every day.

She also found time to eat unlike Andrea who keeps appearing on my FYP complaining that she doesn’t despite her having the time to film and edit 10 videos a day.
And buys some amount of food at the shops. You’d think she’s the only person to look after two kids on her own. Should have told your wee baby gangster boyfriend to behave hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

When I was a single parent I always worked I had no other option or we wouldn't be able to live or have holidays etc I dunno how all these folk don't work it baffles me, me and my other half both work full time and he does overtime and last week of the month we run the freezer down for teas, god knows how they all do it.

Reactions: 2
When I was a single parent I always worked I had no other option or we wouldn't be able to live or have holidays etc I dunno how all these folk don't work it baffles me, me and my other half both work full time and he does overtime and last week of the month we run the freezer down for teas, god knows how they all do it.
High Rate Pip

• Angry
Reactions: 2
So has Amelia been diagnosed? Also nursery would only send bus or transport if she was in an ASN setting .

Reactions: 1
Big beaks raging someone’s pointed out nice men generally don’t end up in the jail.

Say out loud that you’re sticking by a man who had drugs and a gun in the house your autistic toddler lives in ya desperate wee midden.

• Heart
Raging someone pointed out her man is in the jail. But she is the one that uploads her life onto TikTok but gets annoyed when people point out the truth about her life. Nice guys don’t go to jail. Nice guys don’t hide guns and heroin in their house along with their autistic step daughter and newborn daughter. She was probably the first woman that paid him any attention once he got out the jail when she met him. You know what they say about a man with nowhere to live…..nobody falls in love as quick.

She's saying him being in the jail doesn't say anything about his character. No it says EVERYTHING about his character.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9991.png

Yeah definitely screams great character hen 👏👏, who in their right mind even risks prison when you have any children never mind a newborn scum of the earth that’s who

p.s. that lesleyhouston gives me the ick with her comments sucking up on every post, get that straw out her hole 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6