Andrea Pirlo90

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know she took her out . But nobody is going to entertain her now with two weans , the lifts here there and every where plus the constant baby sitting has probably dried up . She was saying Amelia has no danger awareness , and she can't get the double buggy out her self . Should have thought of Amelia's needs and perhaps learn how to drive to make things easier
Why the duck can she not get a double buggy out herself? Scared to break a nail? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why the duck can she not get a double buggy out herself? Scared to break a nail? 🙄
Claiming to have fibromyalgia now for the pip most likely. Cannae leave the gaff unless her wee tiny man is driving her about in a black Audi.

Reactions: 8
IMG_9050.png

No skincare products are reversing that sun damage hen, ol’ leathery chops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking about giving up her wee dug cos she can’t give it the attention it needs 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Talking about giving up her wee dug cos she can’t give it the attention it needs 💔
I just saw that.

Doesn’t have the time for her dog despite being an unemployed benefit bum who barely leaves the house.

Absolute roaster.

Reactions: 6
Oh the two marvellous Fones from TikTok didnae last she’s had to get max a new iPhone 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh the two marvellous Fones from TikTok didnae last she’s had to get max a new iPhone 🤔
There’s no chance a boy that age has looked at those shitey TikTok phones and thought aw brilliant. He’s probably papped it straight it in the bin. But I actually don’t think Miss Andrea Murphy would even give him that phone…she’s just trying to sell them for commission to the thick followers. I can’t believe people actually buy that pish. That poor wee dog, she has had her for years.

Reactions: 4