Andrea McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woman makes my teeth itch!!!! What an unbearable, irritating t**t. Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: 32
Can’t have her. I can’t stand most of the Loose Women. I like that journalist Jane Moore.

Reactions: 12
See I don’t mind most of them. I just don’t know what it is with her just everything about her irritates me. Too sickly sweet and I HATE the way she talks......and says hello, hello, hello when she comes on!!!!

Reactions: 11
If Instagram had been about at the start of her career, she would have been an Influencer. Knows everything and loves a bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just looking to set up a thread about her! She annoys me so much.
She is very patronising to the audience, very much we are celebs and you normal people know nothing.
Her fake laugh! Urggg, she laughs at her own jokes and is still laughing while others have moved on. I think some of the other women find her annoying. I've seen Coleen Nolan's face when she says something not remotely funny but she finds herself hilarious.
C looks at her like, stfu Andrea!

As someone said that hello hello hello at the beginning of every show. Ffs find something different to say. I also think she really thinks she is something special, loves to name drop and constantly repeats the same boring "hilarious" stories.

Reactions: 6
I think she absolutely loves herself. Pretends to be all "oh no I have wobbly bits" but any opportunity to do a comedy dress up moment and she gets her tits and arse out on lunchtime tv

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A friend of mine has met Andrea and she said she was incredibly rude and is so up her own arse

• Wow
Always found her a bit fake with the niceness. Theres only 1 LW I have great time for and that's Kaye. She seems really genuine.
I used to have time for Nadia but since her husband has started taking front and center on their Vlogs I'm gone right off them. Nadia had to do something to keep him happy and started a paid membership on the channel. Ridiculous begging for money! But yeah the only LW for me is Kaye.

I've never liked her, she has no talent, yet has been around for years and keeps getting work! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can’t bear her, the only woman to undergo a Hysterectomy and the Menopause.

duck off Andrea , there’s a lot of us who’ve been there too , not just you, you smug know it all.

Glad to get that off ma chest!

Reactions: 4