Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheMeg

That woman makes my teeth itch!!!! What an unbearable, irritating t**t. Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: 32

IMHO

Always found her a bit fake with the niceness. Theres only 1 LW I have great time for and that's Kaye. She seems really genuine.
I used to have time for Nadia but since her husband has started taking front and center on their Vlogs I'm gone right off them. Nadia had to do something to keep him happy and started a paid membership on the channel. Ridiculous begging for money! But yeah the only LW for me is Kaye.

Reactions: 12

Juliet

Chatty Member
Can’t have her. I can’t stand most of the Loose Women. I like that journalist Jane Moore.

Reactions: 12

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
The sanctimonious cunt is finally leaving loose women... to be an even bigger sanctimonious cunt. She's setting up a website to support women with their mental health and confidence. She is the last person I'd want to go to for advice or help for mental health issues.

Hopefully, Ruth will take her place. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11

TheMeg

See I don’t mind most of them. I just don’t know what it is with her just everything about her irritates me. Too sickly sweet and I HATE the way she talks......and says hello, hello, hello when she comes on!!!!

Katienana

I think she absolutely loves herself. Pretends to be all "oh no I have wobbly bits" but any opportunity to do a comedy dress up moment and she gets her tits and arse out on lunchtime tv

• Haha

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
I think Andrea McLean is of West Indian stock, with one parent being black. She's inherited some features of black West Indian folk but is obviously white, which is why it looks unusual. Her nose is a dead giveaway.

I'm pretty sure I saw her speaking about it at some point.
Her parents are both white and from Scotland. Andrea spent her childhood in the Caribbean her father worked out there. Her nose is just her nose..

She does remind me of a lassie dog....similiar face. Hate her mumbling um, erm, mmm, ... can't stand her.
Hello hello hello gets to me every bloody time and Welcome welcome welcome

See I don’t mind most of them. I just don’t know what it is with her just everything about her irritates me. Too sickly sweet and I HATE the way she talks......and says hello, hello, hello when she comes on!!!!
Talking of irritating....Nadia Sawalhahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Catwoman

VIP Member
So she's announced a 'membership' for like minded women. I'm reading the comments 30/40 quid.. A month! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Curly Top

VIP Member
I remember the time Andrea really snapped nastily at Lynda Bellingham, who just looked surprised and took it gracefully. Andrea is totally out of her depth as an anchor woman and I don't believe her butter wouldn't melt persona.

Reactions: 8
I cannot STAND her!! If there’s a problem in the world you can bet good old Andrea’s had it or been through it or is suffering from it. She has a story about herself for every single thing talked about on the show as she’s been there done that of course 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7

Notredamn

VIP Member
She's a bit 'wooo! Yay!' for me- not my cup of tea at all but what really puts me off her is the falseness. Said she grew up with a heavy Jamaican accent, two Scottish parents and now her voice is her current voice. Falser than my grandad's false teeth which are definitely false, did I mention false?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Kbird

VIP Member
I was just looking to set up a thread about her! She annoys me so much.
She is very patronising to the audience, very much we are celebs and you normal people know nothing.
Her fake laugh! Urggg, she laughs at her own jokes and is still laughing while others have moved on. I think some of the other women find her annoying. I've seen Coleen Nolan's face when she says something not remotely funny but she finds herself hilarious.
C looks at her like, stfu Andrea!

As someone said that hello hello hello at the beginning of every show. Ffs find something different to say. I also think she really thinks she is something special, loves to name drop and constantly repeats the same boring "hilarious" stories.

Reactions: 6

Whatever123

VIP Member
I find that her stories are so boring, go nowhere and I’m always waiting for the punchline and it never comes. It makes me cringe every time. It’s so awkward.

Reactions: 6