Andrea McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the time Andrea really snapped nastily at Lynda Bellingham, who just looked surprised and took it gracefully. Andrea is totally out of her depth as an anchor woman and I don't believe her butter wouldn't melt persona.

Reactions: 8
Any supernatural fans ? Her eyes look like the demon eyes when they click and go black

Reactions: 3
Isn’t she on her third marriage now??? That says a lot.

I was in the audience for LW a few years back and she really does rate herself. Once filming had stopped she didn’t talk to anyone or interact with the other LW. Just flicked through her notes while getting someone to touch up her make up and then turned on the smile when the cameras started filming again.

Reactions: 6
I think Andrea McLean is of West Indian stock, with one parent being black. She's inherited some features of black West Indian folk but is obviously white, which is why it looks unusual. Her nose is a dead giveaway.

I'm pretty sure I saw her speaking about it at some point.

Reactions: 1
She’s always got/had ‘struggles’ in her marriages - she’s so far up her own arse! No personality, no sense of humour, a vacuous, talentless, Z-list ‘celebrity’. She makes my eyes itch!

Reactions: 4
She does remind me of a lassie dog....similiar face. dislike her mumbling um, erm, mmm, ... can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Andrea McLean is of West Indian stock, with one parent being black. She's inherited some features of black West Indian folk but is obviously white, which is why it looks unusual. Her nose is a dead giveaway.

I'm pretty sure I saw her speaking about it at some point.
Her parents are both white and from Scotland. Andrea spent her childhood in the Caribbean her father worked out there. Her nose is just her nose..

She does remind me of a lassie dog....similiar face. dislike her mumbling um, erm, mmm, ... can't stand her.
Hello hello hello gets to me every bloody time and Welcome welcome welcome

See I don’t mind most of them. I just don’t know what it is with her just everything about her irritates me. Too sickly sweet and I HATE the way she talks......and says hello, hello, hello when she comes on!!!!
Talking of irritating....Nadia Sawalhahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So agree the hello hello thing argggh, so annoying, also the fake laugh and laughing for way to long at her own jokes. Irritating af.
Ihate it when she ‘explains’ tele stuff like- we have a production meeting blah blah blah acting like everyone listening is thick and it’s all so technical,

She even calls herself a celebrity, so up herself that woman.
Shr also likes to name drop, casually but in a gloating way.
I very much get the feeling she thinks anyone not on tv is not worthy.
I’d love to know if anyone has met her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t she on her third marriage now??? That says a lot.

I was in the audience for LW a few years back and she really does rate herself. Once filming had stopped she didn’t talk to anyone or interact with the other LW. Just flicked through her notes while getting someone to touch up her make up and then turned on the smile when the cameras started filming again.
There’s also no way her (or the other LW) are doing their own hair and make up for the show just now.

Reactions: 2
I find that her stories are so boring, go nowhere and I’m always waiting for the punchline and it never comes. It makes me cringe every time. It’s so awkward.

Reactions: 6
Eugh, can’t stand Andrea. She comes across as sickly sweet on LW the way she talks. I’m sure as soon as your back turned she’d be slagging you off.

Reactions: 4
I cannot STAND her!! If there’s a problem in the world you can bet good old Andrea’s had it or been through it or is suffering from it. She has a story about herself for every single thing talked about on the show as she’s been there done that of course 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She was really going for it with the fake laugh yesterday 🤢 worse than usual.
I would love to know what the others think of her. I’ve seen a few dismissive looks from a couple of them when she tells her ‘hilarious’ stories.

Reactions: 1
I think she comes across all sweet and relatable and nice but behind the scenes is the biggest witch going. She seems so fake to me. Not a fan at all.

Reactions: 2