Andrea McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched LW for years - they are all given roles for each topic and it is much too obvious. I'm quite enjoying the variety on Steph's Packed Lunch - until I'm not lol.
I'm same, started watching Steph as can't bear LW. I used to like it in the early days.

What's the betting Andrea will be back

Reactions: 6
So she's announced a 'membership' for like minded women. I'm reading the comments 30/40 quid.. A month! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What suckers are gonna pay this and what the hell do they get each month? 😳

Reactions: 2
No mention of what you get just blurb on a video about not allowing fear to stop you. 300 quid per annum or 29 quid per month now for first few days then it's up to 40 quid a month... And it's not launched until February. So are people paying now?? 🙄
No mention of what for. I'm not surprised she's left loose women, it's bad enough Nadia charging vulnerable viewers for membership views of her scabby lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
They always think they are bigger than the show, that they are more liked/popular than they really are.
Look how many have left soaps, to amount to nothing

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like her husband made her leave loose women to join on his crappy joint business venture??

Reactions: 5
Her husband looks like Bruce Forsyth were they related ??

No mention of what you get just blurb on a video about not allowing fear to stop you. 300 quid per annum or 29 quid per month now for first few days then it's up to 40 quid a month... And it's not launched until February. So are people paying now?? 🙄
No mention of what for. I'm not surprised she's left loose women, it's bad enough Nadia charging vulnerable viewers for membership views of her scabby lifestyle.
Do they have a YouTube channel ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1