Andrea McLean

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She over did the fake tan yesterday. I agree with another poster, she looks a bit alien. Probably from all the botox. I just can't stand her simpering, wet personality. Very drippy

Reactions: 4
Did she not cheat on her ex husband with her current husband who was the builder she had doing her house?

Reactions: 1
She’s boring , her life looks boring and even her husband looks boring. I’m just going by the Hello thing they did for YT

I also don’t trust anyone who is too nice

Does anyone remember when she signed up to be in an independent film and it turned out to be fraud?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she signed up to be in an independent film and it turned out to be fraud?
No I didn’t know that. I do remember her saying something about being in a film. Surely she must have wondered why anyone would want her in a film. But then she’s so up herself so

I cant manage to link to it on here using my phone but if you Google it, it should come up.

She's a bit 'wooo! Yay!' for me- not my cup of tea at all but what really puts me off her is the falseness. Said she grew up with a heavy Jamaican accent, two Scottish parents and now her voice is her current voice. Falser than my grandad's false teeth which are definitely false, did I mention false?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t bear her, the only woman to undergo a Hysterectomy and the Menopause.

duck off Andrea , there’s a lot of us who’ve been there too , not just you, you smug know it all.

Glad to get that off ma chest!
Very well said - she’s been there and done everything- oh please shut up 🤐

What the hell was going on with her hair today? Looked all over the place.

She's a bit too twee, trying to be all sickly sweet which comes across as false.

She annoys the hell out of me. I just googled ‘irritating Andrea Macclean’ and it cane you with this thread 😂 she really really thinks she’s sweet. She’s just irritating!

She annoys the hell out of me. I just googled ‘irritating Andrea Macclean’ and it cane you with this thread 😂 she really really thinks she’s sweet. She’s just irritating!
Yes, sweet...like a chewed up toffee !

• Haha
I honestly can't bare her. Loose Women came on the telly before and i said to my fella, nope can't watch it with her on!! Only Loose Woman I actually like is Christine Lampard

Reactions: 3
I honestly can't bare her. Loose Women came on the telly before and i said to my fella, nope can't watch it with her on!! Only Loose Woman I actually like is Christine Lampard
Me too. I really like Christine (or Ruth) presenting it

Oh I forgot about Ruth! If its Andrea presenting it I won't watch it, but I will if its either Christine or Ruth
Colleen is really funny on the rare occasion she presents it and I really like Ranvir, I hope she becomes a regular. Andrea seems a nice lady but is irritating and feels "awkward" to watch. Ruth and Christine are natural.

The sanctimonious bleep is finally leaving loose women... to be an even bigger sanctimonious bleep. She's setting up a website to support women with their mental health and confidence. She is the last person I'd want to go to for advice or help for mental health issues.

Hopefully, Ruth will take her place. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched LW for years - they are all given roles for each topic and it is much too obvious. I'm quite enjoying the variety on Steph's Packed Lunch - until I'm not lol.