Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 - Typhoid ana, personality of a brick wall, wants to be Addison and saffron, but she talks with her mouth full

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™ve just sat and watched through her Taco Bell video and Iā€™m actually sat here trying not to gag at how Julie eats her food? Why does she have to stick her tongue out and like shove her fingers in her mouth and keep speaking while sheā€™s still chewing itā€™s absolutely disgusting itā€™s crazy that she thinks itā€™s normal behaviour

Reactions: 13
is it just me or do youā€™s get the vibe that Ana hates her own mum and brother in that video šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Totally - itā€™s like a teenagers attitude when you snap at anything someone says. We all have those days of course, but to edit and post online... lol. She needs to get off her high horse, thinking sheā€™s better than everyone including her family. Sheā€™s copied Saffron on that trait too.

Reactions: 8
Some of the designer stuff Ana has isnā€™t from the actual site/shop so are they either secondhand or expensive dupes??

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice at the beginning of the video she says ā€œafter lockdownā€ umm ana it isnā€™t over, rules are slowly being eased but youā€™re the 1% whoā€™s treating it like itā€™s any other day, not washing your hands and visiting bloody drive thrus on the daily when we are STILL in a pandemic. Hi everyone btw šŸ‘‹šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice at the beginning of the video she says ā€œafter lockdownā€ umm ana it isnā€™t over, rules are slowly being eased but youā€™re the 1% whoā€™s treating it like itā€™s any other day, not washing your hands and visiting bloody drive thrus on the daily when we are STILL in a pandemic. Hi everyone btw šŸ‘‹šŸ»
If she got corona sheā€™d be confused as to how and why

So Haz has now unfollowed ana...
Oh my god no way

89A6DD49-DDB0-4689-83CB-5D21217DEE13.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve just looked and Ana isnā€™t following haz either, but is still following Byron

• Wow
Reactions: 16
when i think bout julie i would dislike to have ana as a kid, but id also dislike to have julie as a mum. so.

also, if i was in a mood with my mum i wouldn't go videoing it and posting it online. i feel like ana just thinks its funny now to act pissed off at julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haz has been calling out companies left right and centre but she's showing off her gifted items in her stories from ASOS??

ASOS are also a crappy company yet she is happy to promote them?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
New thread: Typhoid Anaā€™s on the road once more, instead of vlogging crusty pads on the floor šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Haz has been calling out companies left right and centre but she's showing off her gifted items in her stories from ASOS??

she needs to get called out LMAOO I HATE PEOPLE WHO PREACH THINGS THEN CONTRADICT IT like what??

The difference between Wendy and Julie.. Wendy has a really friendly bright face but Julieā€™s face just scares the hell outta me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ana is still following Haz from what I can see?! The fact Haz unfollowed Ana though will be a huge wake up call to Ana as she has tended to use them as a personality trait. Will Byron side with Haz or Ana?! Will Ana address it?! I think Haz was the one Julie and Ana referred to in that video where they spoke about not liking one of Anas friend, the truth or dare video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Her hypocrisy šŸ„“ She was talking about being informed on the brands she promotes to wasn't she? Clearly not informed herself enough

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her hypocrisy šŸ„“ She was talking about being informed on the brands she promotes to wasn't she? Clearly not informed herself enough
Honestly even promoting gifted items isn't exactly a holier than thou thing to do, being an influencer is hardly a position of moral high ground. Haz thinks she's all woke and tit but nahhhh she's just an arrogant hypocrite!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.