Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did ana lose her virginity? Shes never mentioned it. Ah why wouldn't she want to lose it in the house , cant think of anything more romantic than her old bedroom with me julie just a stones throw away. I'd say the lad barely had his drawers put back on and ana was on tge groupchat to fill them in. " just lost my v plates sis , soo SICK " then me julie is standing outside the door as the poor boy comes out "like that did ya, had your way with my daughter did ya, I'll give ya a Daniel Wellington watch half price if ya go out with her" the poor traumatised lad runs off with julie shouting after him. Then me julie goes into ana "oh hes not spunked on the sheets has he, oh ana no , oh ana I'm not having that, no ana he didn't " and ana giggles away and leaves the used condom on the floor for several days .
I know I've confessed my love for you on another thread already today but duck your posts make me laugh šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know where you can watch old seasons of Iā€™m a celeb get me out of here? I went on ITV and I could only see tiny extras of after S19 winner was crowned

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where you can watch old seasons of Iā€™m a celeb get me out of here? I went on ITV and I could only see tiny extras of after S19 winner was crowned
.... are u on the right thread babe u seem lost x

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think Julie is a Satanist I get a very strong aura of evil emanating from every one of her over sucked, plucked and tweezed pores...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven't looked that much into this but it sounds like typical virtue signalling - hey look at us we're supporting the BLM movement we're such a positive and helpful brand look at all the good we're doing - there are certain ways that they could have gone about this. If they had tshirts with BLM on them, and donated all money made off them to various BLM charities, that would have been fine. But if they've put a picture of George Floyd's face on a t-shirt or used the words "I can't breathe" that's where it gets iffy, because they're profiting off his death and his last words. Just having a quick look on their website I can't see any mention of any donations going to BLM, none of these supposed t shirts (maybe they were taken down idk) so it doesn't seem like it came from a place of genuine motivations.
They took it down and said they werenā€™t doing a restock.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
All sheā€™s does is get a bone on to talk about going on ā€˜nights outā€™ or ā€˜when sheā€™s lost her virginityā€™ or ā€˜sexual questionsā€™ in the question videos šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s weird that the having sex in her house thing has only now been mentioned when she loves speaking about all things related. I feel like sheā€™s sick of people thinking she lost her virginity to Morgz and wants to up her count because she thinks itā€™s impressivešŸ˜©

In an old assumptions video with her mum there was a question assuming she was not a virgin and had slept with one of her friends and her mum was like ā€œno I donā€™t believe thatā€ and Ana was like ā€œI think you do but donā€™t want to sayā€ and Julie was adamant that she didnā€™t think so and said she would know if it had happened. So Julie was just being honest and Ana was trying to push her to make out that she had possibly been sleeping with friends because she thinks it makes her look coolšŸ˜‚ Surely the house story would have been mentioned in the video as Ana was almost 18 in it and she said she lost her virginity at 16?šŸ¤”
In the most recent vid when she was asked the one night stand question she answered with ā€œhalf a one night standā€ or something like that and then she added in ā€œwell Iā€™ve had a fewā€ and it just shows her trying to up her count to show off, but to me itā€™s just silly bc thereā€™s nothing impressive about it at all?? Also I agree that we shouldnā€™t comment on her appearance/lifestyle as thats something personal to her, but we should be allowed to critique what SHE decides to PUBLICLY show us

Reactions: 10
Watching a vlog from 2017 and it reminded why I started to watch her! So down to earth, relatable and a joy to watch. Seems now that everything is done to show off and come off as an ā€œInstagram baddieā€. She looks absolutely beautiful in it too (not saying she doesnā€™t now). Wish she could just strip it back and go back to the down to earth girl she was when she started. I totally understand sheā€™s grown up, but personality wise she seems to have completely changed. So sad as I do imagine her to be a lovely girl in person x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching a vlog from 2017 and it reminded why I started to watch her! So down to earth, relatable and a joy to watch. Seems now that everything is done to show off and come off as an ā€œInstagram baddieā€. She looks absolutely beautiful in it too (not saying she doesnā€™t now). Wish she could just strip it back and go back to the down to earth girl she was when she started. I totally understand sheā€™s grown up, but personality wise she seems to have completely changed. So sad as I do imagine her to be a lovely girl in person x
Mhm! Its hard because shes just a year younger than me and she (is more relatble that saffron) but could be soooo relatable & easy to watch if she were just HERSELF. Its a shame tbh I literally dont religously watch anyone on YT anymore or even follow on IG because I can relate. Every1 seems either really ā€˜fakeā€™ or ā€˜perfectā€™ etc its sadddd

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In the most recent vid when she was asked the one night stand question she answered with ā€œhalf a one night standā€ or something like that and then she added in ā€œwell Iā€™ve had a fewā€ and it just shows her trying to up her count to show off, but to me itā€™s just silly bc thereā€™s nothing impressive about it at all?? Also I agree that we shouldnā€™t comment on her appearance/lifestyle as thats something personal to her, but we should be allowed to critique what SHE decides to PUBLICLY show us
I noticed that too haha. Thereā€™s sharing and being open with your viewers and then thereā€™s just desperately over sharing and not bearing in mind the majority of her viewers ages.šŸ˜© Exactly, if she puts these things out there herself she is just opening these subjects up for discussion amongst others..

.... are u on the right thread babe u seem lost x
yea lmfao commented on here many times, only asking coz Anaā€™s mentioned the show many times before in her vids. Any ideas where to watch? :)

Last edited:
Only thing missing from her overmentioned virginity is Bratticus going ā€œso Ana what would you rate the guyā€™s performance out of 10ā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone watch Molly (beauty spectrum)? She did a vlog where she spoke about BLM and basically admitted her lack of knowledge. Then she talked through her thought process about attending a protest. I thought it was pretty good.

thatā€™s why I think itā€™d be great to see Ana speak on camera about it. Itā€™s totally ok to admit you were ignorant before this. Itā€™s even ok to jump on a bandwagon IF it becomes a life long change.

But with Anaā€™s typos and changing her mind over the black screen, it seems like sheā€™s just following along with whatever her friends are doing.

Ana if youā€™re reading! It would be great to go on camera and explain why getting his name wrong is not just a typo for black people. Surely so many of her viewers would learn from that more that the same IG stories everyone else is doing.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.