Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuz I saw what maddy knowles put on Twitter so I wanted to see whatā€™s it about and itā€™s disgusting šŸ¤¢ and duck off you joking Itā€™s Clearly bullying šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m going now cuz youā€™re all massive virgins with no life bye babes šŸ‘‹šŸ¼šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
bye sweetie donā€™t miss us too much xo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cuz I saw what maddy knowles put on Twitter so I wanted to see whatā€™s it about and itā€™s disgusting šŸ¤¢ and duck off you joking Itā€™s Clearly bullying šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m going now cuz youā€™re all massive virgins with no life bye babes šŸ‘‹šŸ¼šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Bye Ana!! šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most of you are 25 or 22 and still virgins šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ like wtf you must be some reyt fattys that no one wants to shag you
you claim that weā€™re bullying but youā€™re doing the same thing. donā€™t preach something that youā€™re doing lmfaooo... also if you want to leave the thread just leave it already. just desperate for attention at this point.

Reactions: 14
Most of you are 25 or 22 and still virgins šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ like wtf you must be some reyt fattys that no one wants to shag you
I thought you were leaving? Have fun with your tampons! We can all enjoy our little virgin bubble without your negativity xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was just about to reply to her comments but can see that sheā€™s gone... just want to put it out there..
(I donā€™t think Iā€™ve attatcked someoneā€™s appearance on here, forgive me if I have) and I think thatā€™s something we need to be careful about, we have to remember that youtubers/influencers etc are all normal people the same as us and they all have feelings, battle things behind closed doors. I know we can get carried away in anger or frustration but I think itā€™s important to not bash someoneā€™s physical appearance or things they canā€™t help. Imo I think most people on here especially Anaā€™s thread have been relativeley complimnetary to her apperance anyway but we have to be careful with how we say things. I know this is a ā€˜gossipingā€™ site as such but I donā€™t want anyone of us to come across as nasty or bullies etc.

As said before, no one cares how old you are when you have sex, where you do it, what the duck you shove up your vagina or in your knickers when youā€™re period is your choice and your choice only.
Some of the things that girl said were vile, and no one should take any notice of them ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think itā€™s weird that the having sex in her house thing has only now been mentioned when she loves speaking about all things related. I feel like sheā€™s sick of people thinking she lost her virginity to Morgz and wants to up her count because she thinks itā€™s impressivešŸ˜©

In an old assumptions video with her mum there was a question assuming she was not a virgin and had slept with one of her friends and her mum was like ā€œno I donā€™t believe thatā€ and Ana was like ā€œI think you do but donā€™t want to sayā€ and Julie was adamant that she didnā€™t think so and said she would know if it had happened. So Julie was just being honest and Ana was trying to push her to make out that she had possibly been sleeping with friends because she thinks it makes her look coolšŸ˜‚ Surely the house story would have been mentioned in the video as Ana was almost 18 in it and she said she lost her virginity at 16?šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
Do we even know if ana and atticus have the same surname? I guess anas stepdad was pre atticusā€™ dad

Reactions: 1
Do we even know if ana and atticus have the same surname? I guess anas stepdad was pre atticusā€™ dad
Iā€™m thinking ana has her stepdads name ? And then Atticus has his dads, and they just use Kingsnorth to protect his privacy(especially when they created that stupid Instagram) Iā€™d hope theyā€™d atleast Have they level of common sense

Sorry! Meant to say ig story post, I donā€™t have a screenshot though
582BDE49-DBD2-4837-B51B-1120AE4069C6.jpeg

Off topic but hereā€™s the screenshot of Hazā€™s IG story about in the style if anyone was looking for it. In my opinion, she purely reeks of jealously over Saffy B, I would hate to be as sad and desperate as Haz. Iā€™m no saffy b fan but if she wants to be as successful as Saff then she should go for it, instead of passively aggressively coming for her publicly and blatantly ignoring her bff Ana and her familyā€™s ignorance and supportiveness of Trump

DE8E964C-A4AD-4608-BAE3-F48181B02DCA.jpeg
9E569B6D-85F0-43E7-8AA8-74C7E979C81E.jpeg

And here are some additional screenshots from hazā€™s IG story after she posted about in the style, her jealous that she portrays as passive aggressiveness towards Saff didnā€™t stop just at one

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
An old vlog of Anaā€™s came up on my recommended. Everything about her here is so much more stylish. Her outfit is much more sophisticated and not to mention her skin tone and her hair!
EB047401-510D-4317-ACF4-D775D6FF1132.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did ana lose her virginity? Shes never mentioned it. Ah why wouldn't she want to lose it in the house , cant think of anything more romantic than her old bedroom with me julie just a stones throw away. I'd say the lad barely had his drawers put back on and ana was on tge groupchat to fill them in. " just lost my v plates sis , soo SICK " then me julie is standing outside the door as the poor boy comes out "like that did ya, had your way with my daughter did ya, I'll give ya a Daniel Wellington watch half price if ya go out with her" the poor traumatised lad runs off with julie shouting after him. Then me julie goes into ana "oh hes not spunked on the sheets has he, oh ana no , oh ana I'm not having that, no ana he didn't " and ana giggles away and leaves the used condom on the floor for several days .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I might sound really dumb here so please correct me, but a smear test is for cervical cancer right? Donā€™t most girls get the vaccine for that when there 12/13. My step sister is the same age as ana and Iā€™m a little younger and we both had the vaccine at school so do you still need to get a smear test?
Yes! I had the vaccine at school but had my smear last year and my results came back abnormal and Iā€™m due another now to make sure my cells are normal again and if not I may need another smear in a year or further investigations! So please still have it done

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 148955
Off topic but hereā€™s the screenshot of Hazā€™s IG story about in the style if anyone was looking for it. In my opinion, she purely reeks of jealously over Saffy B, I would hate to be as sad and desperate as Haz. Iā€™m no saffy b fan but if she wants to be as successful as Saff then she should go for it, instead of passively aggressively coming for her publicly and blatantly ignoring her bff Ana and her familyā€™s ignorance and supportiveness of Trump

View attachment 148979View attachment 148980
And here are some additional screenshots from hazā€™s IG story after she posted about in the style, her jealous that she portrays as passive aggressiveness towards Saff didnā€™t stop just at one
The only reason I think Haz is purely doing this as a dig at Saffron is cause there were so many other brands mentioned In the same post and she hasnā€™t said tit about them.

girl better not be wearing/using any of those brands either if sheā€™s working so hard to drag ITS/Saff

Attachments

The only reason I think Haz is purely doing this as a dig at Saffron is cause there were so many other brands mentioned In the same post and she hasnā€™t said tit about them.

girl better not be wearing/using any of those brands either if sheā€™s working so hard to drag ITS/Saff
Iā€™m sure Haz wonā€™t be throwing her clothes out any time soon and will definitely still be buying from these companies in the future... I donā€™t know enough about this but I thought Zara & H&M have always done their bit on equality.. šŸ¤”

Ana needs to grow a backbone and stand up to Haz instead of being a follower and turning against Saff (hope this wonā€™t be the case). Even though Iā€™ve never been a fan of Saffronā€™s, Ana has definitely benefited from being friends with her, not just in regards to increase in her followers but the Barkerā€™s taking her in and on holiday etc. Haz and Byron donā€™t seem like the sort of friends that will be around forever...

Reactions: 16
A quick scroll through hazā€™s Instagram shows that sheā€™s very recently tagged clothing from dollskill, urban outfitters, missguided, H&M, nastygal etc etc .... all brands either listed in the same post as ITS or also fast fashion known for exploiting their workers. Sheā€™s obviously only just learnt about this but is taking the moral high ground to šŸ’© on saffron šŸ˜‚ Thereā€™s no reason for it to be so targeted

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Correct me if I'm wrong, but theyre really not profiting off of black peoples deaths are they?? Idk why they're saying that as theyre clearly not, they are donating all profits, which means they are only keeping the money they invested? Thats totally different to actually profiting? Yes it would be better to have donated it all, but theyre making up some pretty wild conclusions trying to claim they're profiting off of black lives when theyre clearly not?

Yel

Correct me if I'm wrong, but theyre really not profiting off of black peoples deaths are they?? Idk why they're saying that as theyre clearly not, they are donating all profits, which means they are only keeping the money they invested? Thats totally different to actually profiting? Yes it would be better to have donated it all, but theyre making up some pretty wild conclusions trying to claim they're profiting off of black lives when theyre clearly not?
It depends on how you define profiteering. Is people using a cause to boos their own profile and how many followers they can get profiteering? We all know more followers means more money in the long run.

It depends on how you define profiteering. Is people using a cause to boos their own profile and how many followers they can get profiteering? We all know more followers means more money in the long run.
Yeah i definitly get that and agree with your point, but I think their instagram post calling them out for 'profiting off of black lives' doesn't clearly depict this. It reads as though they are physically profiting off of those t-shirts when they really aren't, just seems like more of a scare-tactic to get people to stop shopping there rather than actually educating people like Haz preaches. Like others have mentioned it seems like more of a dig at Saf as plenty of other brands were mentioned in the post but ignored by Haz's repost. Whether they have other intentions, such as gaining a bigger following, they are still donating all profit. I think its pretty similar to youtubers posting videos donating all proceeds to the cause, they're clearly going to gain followers from this, which in turn will make them more profit in the future, but it doesn't take away from the fact they're using their platform for better in this instance.

Yeah i definitly get that and agree with your point, but I think their instagram post calling them out for 'profiting off of black lives' doesn't clearly depict this. It reads as though they are physically profiting off of those t-shirts when they really aren't, just seems like more of a scare-tactic to get people to stop shopping there rather than actually educating people like Haz preaches. Like others have mentioned it seems like more of a dig at Saf as plenty of other brands were mentioned in the post but ignored by Haz's repost. Whether they have other intentions, such as gaining a bigger following, they are still donating all profit. I think its pretty similar to youtubers posting videos donating all proceeds to the cause, they're clearly going to gain followers from this, which in turn will make them more profit in the future, but it doesn't take away from the fact they're using their platform for better in this instance.
I haven't looked that much into this but it sounds like typical virtue signalling - hey look at us we're supporting the BLM movement we're such a positive and helpful brand look at all the good we're doing - there are certain ways that they could have gone about this. If they had tshirts with BLM on them, and donated all money made off them to various BLM charities, that would have been fine. But if they've put a picture of George Floyd's face on a t-shirt or used the words "I can't breathe" that's where it gets iffy, because they're profiting off his death and his last words. Just having a quick look on their website I can't see any mention of any donations going to BLM, none of these supposed t shirts (maybe they were taken down idk) so it doesn't seem like it came from a place of genuine motivations.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.