Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 đŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many things to say!!!
1) Ana, its absolutely VILE you don't wash your hands after you go to the bathroom. I bet she don't wipe either because she's "too tired" :sick:
2) I think Ana has been bought up with Julie's racist rhetoric all her life and she's coming to a point now where she's had enough as she's old enough to realise its wrong and has a lot of friends around her to educate her. I definitely think theres been some tough conversations in that household in lockdown regarding BLM, Julie's irresponsible ads, the way Julie gets so defensive etc. I don't think Ana will be living there come next year.
3) Ana's obsession with Saffron is out of control. She now wants FILLER in her nose. There is nothing wrong with Ana's nose that I've noticed anyway and she's never even commented on it as an insecurity!? At least Saffron has always said she's hated her nose and her brothers have taken the piss out of it too (actually on one of Casey's christmas vlogs I think)
4) Ana said she had taken Atticus's dads surname of Kingsnorth. So her and Atticus have the same surname even though he's never actually been her stepdad. She said she's much closer to the man who Julie was with pre-Atticus and still sees him sometimes but he has his own kids now. Revolving door of men for Julie, with how her eyebrows used to look, I am SHOCKED.
5) THE VIRGINITY. We KNOW, ANA. WELL DONE. CONGRATS. Clearly at 16, it was her first and last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Ana is desperate to get rid of mejulie but feels guilty about leaving atticus with her....

Reactions: 10
i think the video showed ana in a more different light, she’s not a doormat as she shows. i’d love to be a fly on the wall and listen to their convos. i’m glad she said her opinion about her ads and stuff. i do think ana has had to correct julie with racist stuff tbh.

but the whole virginity thing is embarrassing like ..... i didn’t lose mine till. i was like 17 and i wish i waited. it’s not a big deal and i think for the most part everyone can agree losing it is an awkward and embarrassing experience anyways? not really somet to brag about lmfaooo

Reactions: 14
ana honestly, if she actually has lost her virginity why doesn't she actually make a video where she speaks about it and tells young girls to not rush it etc. i don't know if anyone saw the video Zoe Sugg did about the screening thing (im not 100% sure thats what its called) but 18-21 is the main age where they rec you do it and maybe ana could go along like zoe did as it is important. im 18 and have no clue how it works, my mum has told me but its still worrying and none of my friends have had it done. so many ana could do a video like that if shes so obsessed with dicks and vagina

Reactions: 7
ana honestly, if she actually has lost her virginity why doesn't she actually make a video where she speaks about it and tells young girls to not rush it etc. i don't know if anyone saw the video Zoe Sugg did about the screening thing (im not 100% sure thats what its called) but 18-21 is the main age where they rec you do it and maybe ana could go along like zoe did as it is important. im 18 and have no clue how it works, my mum has told me but its still worrying and none of my friends have had it done. so many ana could do a video like that if shes so obsessed with dicks and vagina
A smear test? Ana isn’t old enough to get one on the NHS

Reactions: 5
You are only eligible for a smear test at 25 in England

Reactions: 4
Ana would never do a video so I'll share my experience with a smear as I believe zoes was a little false. Like I mentioned before coming from someone who has never had sex I was slightly worried but it was the first thing I mentioned to my nurse as I was concerned it would hurt more.

From a British person, I had it just before I was 25. It doesn't hurt, but it's mega uncomfortable when the clamp is going in also my nurse didn't put anything on it and didn't give me the option to a size like zoe said in her video. Once the clamp is in, it was over in like 8 seconds, I bled slightly as she scratch me but it really wasn't bad. My results took 10 weeks to come back through and all was okay. I really wasn't concerned with getting undressed either because they've seen it all before. Proud I did it because a lot of girls don't. It's free in the UK so please if you're invited to go, go. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think there's no problem with Ana wanting to be more open about sex on her channel... if only she went about it responsibly and understood the kind of audience (young, impressionable, easily swayed, pressured) she has. Education, helping young girls to understand consent, expectations vs. reality, how the Internet often paints sex to be something different, insecurities and the pressures, etc. - these are all things she could be talking about if she wanted to do something good and relatable for her demographic.

The thing is, though, she's so blasé about it (or tries to make it seem like she is in such a *hair flick* way), to the point where it almost reads like she's trying to brag or gain cool girl points. As if she's the only person to have ever had sex. Maybe it's just how some young girls act now because they want a place for sex positivity, but I'm a gay girl in her twenties who doesn't get the intrigue of talking about guys all the time so I wouldn't know lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 14
idk why but it’s rly weird to me that Ana follows Loren gray on ig.. they’re almost the same age but idk something just really irks me

Reactions: 4
I have so many things to say!!!
1) Ana, its absolutely VILE you don't wash your hands after you go to the bathroom. I bet she don't wipe either because she's "too tired" :sick:
2) I think Ana has been bought up with Julie's racist rhetoric all her life and she's coming to a point now where she's had enough as she's old enough to realise its wrong and has a lot of friends around her to educate her. I definitely think theres been some tough conversations in that household in lockdown regarding BLM, Julie's irresponsible ads, the way Julie gets so defensive etc. I don't think Ana will be living there come next year.
3) Ana's obsession with Saffron is out of control. She now wants FILLER in her nose. There is nothing wrong with Ana's nose that I've noticed anyway and she's never even commented on it as an insecurity!? At least Saffron has always said she's hated her nose and her brothers have taken the piss out of it too (actually on one of Casey's christmas vlogs I think)
4) Ana said she had taken Atticus's dads surname of Kingsnorth. So her and Atticus have the same surname even though he's never actually been her stepdad. She said she's much closer to the man who Julie was with pre-Atticus and still sees him sometimes but he has his own kids now. Revolving door of men for Julie, with how her eyebrows used to look, I am SHOCKED.
5) THE VIRGINITY. We KNOW, ANA. WELL DONE. CONGRATS. Clearly at 16, it was her first and last time.
I never wouldve expected Ana to have Atticus's Dad surname as wasn't he from a fling? He must be a really decent Man for them both to have it

Reactions: 3
With the moving out part, it almost sounded as if Julie wants Ana out of the house ASAP 😂 i reckon Julie has to clean up after her constantly and she’s just sick of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ana would never do a video so I'll share my experience with a smear as I believe zoes was a little false. Like I mentioned before coming from someone who has never had sex I was slightly worried but it was the first thing I mentioned to my nurse as I was concerned it would hurt more.

From a British person, I had it just before I was 25. It doesn't hurt, but it's mega uncomfortable when the clamp is going in also my nurse didn't put anything on it and didn't give me the option to a size like zoe said in her video. Once the clamp is in, it was over in like 8 seconds, I bled slightly as she scratch me but it really wasn't bad. My results took 10 weeks to come back through and all was okay. I really wasn't concerned with getting undressed either because they've seen it all before. Proud I did it because a lot of girls don't. It's free in the UK so please if you're invited to go, go. ❀
-
sorry guys, i thought it was 18-21 in the uk for the age to get a smear test. thats what we were told at school, maybe they were wrong or i got confused. but thank you for telling me about it! the main thing im worried about is because i am a virgin i don't want it to hurt lol, but obvs since i just got informed that its a 25 in the uk, i might loose it by then, we never know. but thank you for sharing, i feel much better knowing it only lasts around 8 seconds lol

-
sorry guys, i thought it was 18-21 in the uk for the age to get a smear test. thats what we were told at school, maybe they were wrong or i got confused. but thank you for telling me about it! the main thing im worried about is because i am a virgin i don't want it to hurt lol, but obvs since i just got informed that its a 25 in the uk, i might loose it by then, we never know. but thank you for sharing, i feel much better knowing it only lasts around 8 seconds lol
If you haven't lost it by then you don't have to have a smear, and its more uncomfortable than a pain :)

Reactions: 2
-
Have a smear if you’re sexually active or not, it honestly isn’t the most pleasant sensation in the world, however it is over fairly quickly. Remember that it’s so so important to look after yourself and care for your body. 😘

Edit: to add, I had a horrible smear experience as although the nurse was super lovely and really gently, it was really painful for me, BUT I would never, ever not have it done. It literally can save lives, especially as the bad cells can appear even if you’re not sexually active - influencers don’t talk about this enough - they talk about periods etc but not so much about smears. Definitely always get it done if you’re of age xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I might sound really dumb here so please correct me, but a smear test is for cervical cancer right? Don’t most girls get the vaccine for that when there 12/13. My step sister is the same age as ana and I’m a little younger and we both had the vaccine at school so do you still need to get a smear test?

Ana is truly disgusting. Her levels of hygiene are like Julie’s eyebrows - non-existent. It reminds of a story I read once about a woman in the early 1900s called “Typhoid Mary” a cook who didn’t wash her hands after using the toilet and killed 53 people.
52327C19-B5DE-460C-8231-9D77EDB0A8EC.jpeg

• Heart
I might sound really dumb here so please correct me, but a smear test is for cervical cancer right? Don’t most girls get the vaccine for that when there 12/13. My step sister is the same age as ana and I’m a little younger and we both had the vaccine at school so do you still need to get a smear test?
I never had it at school - for some reason they started it for the year below me and didn’t include my year. But yes, even if you’ve had it, it’s an idea to have a smear anyway, just to be safe. From what I know, you have them less regularly but still have a checkup 💝

• Heart
Yes :) they introduced the vaccine to cover the period where you’re likely to get it but it only lasts 10 years so the smear test comes at the right time

• Heart
Ana is truly disgusting. Her levels of hygiene are like Julie’s eyebrows - non-existent. It reminds of a story I read once about a woman in the early 1900s called “Typhoid Mary” a cook who didn’t wash her hands after using the toilet and killed 53 people.
View attachment 148684
Omg , typhoid ana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.