Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me how they feel the urge to buy a full suitcase full of new clothes/items whenever they go on a trip or to a event??? Is it not normal for them to wear something they already have?? How can you own so much stuff and still think itā€™s justifiable for you to buy more?? I mean Iā€™m in no position to tell her what she can and canā€™t do with her money but imo itā€™s really wasteful
i know. i don't understand how she can have that many clothes. when i go on holiday the only clothing item i might buy is bikinis if the ones from last year dont fit me, and a pair of shorts. i turned 18 in december, and that was the only birthday where i bought myself an outfit for that day as i believe turning 18 is a 'special' bday lol. and i then just sold those items on depop because i know i'll never wear them again. they get gifted so much tit they probably don't care that their wardrobe is overflowing, anything for a bit of coin i say. she probably wears the things once in a try on video and thats it.

Reactions: 9
But when sheā€™s trying the bikini bottoms on she said ā€œI need to go back and get a bigger sizeā€ so is she on her period without a sanitary pad on trying on things sheā€™s going to return? šŸ¤¢
Just kept watching a bit further.. looks like she then kept the bikini on for the rest of the haul and said she was sweaty and needed a shower? Lovely...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
omg also, in that video she posted on tiktok. she sounds so much like Saf when she is talking!

Reactions: 3
i know. i don't understand how she can have that many clothes. when i go on holiday the only clothing item i might buy is bikinis if the ones from last year dont fit me, and a pair of shorts. i turned 18 in december, and that was the only birthday where i bought myself an outfit for that day as i believe turning 18 is a 'special' bday lol. and i then just sold those items on depop because i know i'll never wear them again. they get gifted so much tit they probably don't care that their wardrobe is overflowing, anything for a bit of coin i say. she probably wears the things once in a try on video and thats it.
Saffā€™s 18th (or 17th canā€™t remember, it was the white party) birthday party video omg it was like a full on personalized event with makeup artists for all her friends and family and bartenders and waiters

Reactions: 7
Saffā€™s 18th (or 17th canā€™t remember, it was the white party) birthday party video omg it was like a full on personalized event with makeup artists for all her friends and family and bartenders and waiters
It was her 18th/ million subscribers party

Reactions: 3
View attachment 147609
and to this day Iā€™m still confused
The comments they leave on eachothers posts make me wanna VOM. And the fact ana says in every assumptions that she fancies Byron or is in love with Byron, she just loves confusing people for the attention itā€™s just weird. Sheā€™s desperate for people to think she gets lots of boys wanting her hence why she always brings up the Jed thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comments they leave on eachothers posts make me wanna VOM. And the fact ana says in every assumptions that she fancies Byron or is in love with Byron, she just loves confusing people for the attention itā€™s just weird. Sheā€™s desperate for people to think she gets lots of boys wanting her hence why she always brings up the Jed thing
itā€™s such a year 8 thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatā€™s the Jed thing?? Sorry donā€™t really watch her vids x

Reactions: 2
it's so much and i dont know why. obvs they have a lot of money so they can afford it! for my 18th i just went to for a meal w my close friends and family and then had a sleepover. and i loved it! i would not be able to celebrate my 18th like saf did for sure, but saf seems to have a very high maintenance life so

Reactions: 2
I canā€™t believe how utterly pathetic Haz is unfollowing Saffron from insta!! Just a few weeks back she would have been reposting Saffronā€™s collection and acting all supportive..

I know that she has admitted that they are recent findings about companies that she no longer wishes to work with but I donā€™t for one minute believe that if she would have been the one to release a range with in the style that she would now be openly slating them.. I donā€™t see her unfollowing Ana when her mum is a trump supporter and Ana has no clue about anything that is going on same as Saffron?!

Since when has Haz previously spoken up about political issues? NEVER. Because sheā€™s asking people for info on Twitter (which I think she has now deactivated). She is in exactly the same boat as Saffron and Ana in regards to not previously speaking about issues and instead of informing her friends she is openly commenting for all teen ā€˜fansā€™ to see and then cutting them off.. Not everyone is such an amazing saint like you Haz! Everyone is working at their own speed.

Sorry just realised I should have posted this on Saffronā€™s threadšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø but everyone thinks sheā€™s amazing on there which is laughable!

Reactions: 18
I canā€™t believe how utterly pathetic Haz is unfollowing Saffron from insta!! Just a few weeks back she would have been reposting Saffronā€™s collection and acting all supportive..

I know that she has admitted that they are recent findings about companies that she no longer wishes to work with but I donā€™t for one minute believe that if she would have been the one to release a range with in the style that she would now be openly slating them.. I donā€™t see her unfollowing Ana when her mum is a trump supporter and Ana has no clue about anything that is going on same as Saffron?!

Since when has Haz previously spoken up about political issues? NEVER. Because sheā€™s asking people for info on Twitter (which I think she has now deactivated). She is in exactly the same boat as Saffron and Ana in regards to not previously speaking about issues and instead of informing her friends she is openly commenting for all teen ā€˜fansā€™ to see and then cutting them off.. Not everyone is such an amazing saint like you Haz! Everyone is working at their own speed.

Sorry just realised I should have posted this on Saffronā€™s threadšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø but everyone thinks sheā€™s amazing on there which is laughable!
Iā€™ve always gotten the feeling that haz and Byron donā€™t overly care about a friendship with saffron. She would be so much more involved with the 3 (e.g. the podcast). The only time Iā€™ve seen the 4 together is at their managements Christmas meal, and even then it looked as though saffron was hogging the limelight and haz and byron sat back and observed

Reactions: 12
Hi does anyone know how to make a thread their a few people that need threads but I donā€™t thing they have one can someone tell me how to make one thanks!

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve always gotten the feeling that haz and Byron donā€™t overly care about a friendship with saffron. She would be so much more involved with the 3 (e.g. the podcast). The only time Iā€™ve seen the 4 together is at their managements Christmas meal, and even then it looked as though saffron was hogging the limelight and haz and byron sat back and observed
I totally agree! Saffron has always been the odd one out in that group and Haz & Byron were just going through the motions of being friendly. I was shocked to see that they made an effort for Saffronā€™s 18th and actually went to her party. So this is exactly what I mean if she cares so much about the ongoing issues and her friends not doing enough then she shouldnā€™t choose the easy option of targeting the people she isnā€™t as close too. Have a go at Ana too then?!šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I totally agree! Saffron has always been the odd one out in that group and Haz & Byron were just going through the motions of being friendly. I was shocked to see that they made an effort for Saffronā€™s 18th and actually went to her party. So this is exactly what I mean if she cares so much about the ongoing issues and her friends not doing enough then she shouldnā€™t choose the easy option of targeting the people she isnā€™t as close too. Have a go at Ana too then?!šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s clearly used this situation as an excuse to unfriend her šŸ˜‚ I mean itā€™s a valid reason to call someone out, but also call out your closed friends too? Donā€™t be double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.