Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Haz was very open about her non-surgical rhinoplasty experience whereas saffron is clearly choosing to avoid telling her viewers about all the filler that’s been pumped into her face. I like to think I’d make a friend be honest, you can only push them so far

Reactions: 9
I won’t lie, I actually don’t mind haz, I’ve watched a couple of her videos over the past few weeks with Freya and she just seems so much more bearable than ana. I personally also respect her for going about the BLM movement better than ana. Yes she was asking for advice and some education, among sharing things, but at least she didn’t just jump straight in and act like she knew what it was all about like ana did.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I totally agree! Saffron has always been the odd one out in that group and Haz & Byron were just going through the motions of being friendly. I was shocked to see that they made an effort for Saffron’s 18th and actually went to her party. So this is exactly what I mean if she cares so much about the ongoing issues and her friends not doing enough then she shouldn’t choose the easy option of targeting the people she isn’t as close too. Have a go at Ana too then?!😂
Wasn’t it haz’ birthday too though? Probably just saving money on doing her own party when she knew everyone would be at saffron’s anyway🤣

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t it haz’ birthday too though? Probably just saving money on doing her own party when she knew everyone would be at saffron’s anyway🤣
Oh yeah haha makes sense why they made the effort then🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how utterly pathetic Haz is unfollowing Saffron from insta!! Just a few weeks back she would have been reposting Saffron’s collection and acting all supportive..

I know that she has admitted that they are recent findings about companies that she no longer wishes to work with but I don’t for one minute believe that if she would have been the one to release a range with in the style that she would now be openly slating them.. I don’t see her unfollowing Ana when her mum is a trump supporter and Ana has no clue about anything that is going on same as Saffron?!

Since when has Haz previously spoken up about political issues? NEVER. Because she’s asking people for info on Twitter (which I think she has now deactivated). She is in exactly the same boat as Saffron and Ana in regards to not previously speaking about issues and instead of informing her friends she is openly commenting for all teen ‘fans’ to see and then cutting them off.. Not everyone is such an amazing saint like you Haz! Everyone is working at their own speed.

Sorry just realised I should have posted this on Saffron’s thread🤦‍♀️ but everyone thinks she’s amazing on there which is laughable!
I think it was a bit ridiculous her getting so angry because I presume saffron has signed a contract with in the style that means she has to promote the collection? Sure she should have looked into the company more before she made a deal with them but it's not like Haz knew before it was all over twitter😂 seems to me like she jumped at the chance to get 1 up on her🤦‍♀️ motel rocks have been outed for racism just like in the style so it will be interesting to see if Haz practices what she preaches and resists a free trip to Bali or wherever they're offering after lockdown 😂 also I wonder if this tension is why ana's not posted anything about saffrons collection on insta or YouTube..caught between a rock and a hard place maybe??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Soooo what’s our predictions for tomorrow’s video??? Mine is a skincare q&a for boots that she was talking about on her insta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soooo what’s our predictions for tomorrow’s video??? Mine is a skincare q&a for boots that she was talking about on her insta
I dunno but I bet its gonna be "so SICK , you guys won't be ready, probably the funniest video I've ever filmed not gonna lie". Hate the way she hypes every video up and then it's not even mildly amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice she did a tiktok where she did this challenge where you purposely choose a ugly dress and msg your friends asking them if it looks good and if they was your true friend they would say no. I was super excited for Saff to be in this prank thing because i knew she would be fake and say it’s a cute dress but No shock horror she wasn’t included in the tiktok and only included Bryon, Haz and the other girl... and for ‘best friends’ who facetime EVERYDAY i would think Saff would be the first person you would Msg, maybe something happened between them since haz called saff out and ana was probably in the middle of it, even all of her minions are asking for Saffs opinion.

Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain to me or do we know , why does ana have a different last name to me julie, surely she wouldn't have given ana her biological dads name when hes never met her. Or does ana have the step dads name?

Reactions: 1
Can anyone explain to me or do we know , why does ana have a different last name to me julie, surely she wouldn't have given ana her biological dads name when hes never met her. Or does ana have the step dads name?
Pretty sure ana took her stepdad's last name

Reactions: 5
Has ana’s twitter gone? I dont use twitter but went to have a nose and i cant find it anywhere

Reactions: 1
Why are all the comments on her singing tiktok video like 'OH MY GOD UR SOOOOO GOOD AT SINGINGGG'
Brb waiting for Ana's singing career to take off

Also Ana wanting to dye her hair back to its OG colour...brunette. She trying to be Addison Rae (a famous US tiktoker - will put a pic below) bc thats exactly what she did....
1591519329548.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

go to 13:35 and this is exactly why Atticus reacts the way he does whenever he tries something new.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

New vid
Of course she had to include the question "what age did you lose your virginity"
I swear she has to mention it in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO :rolleyes::sleep::rolleyes:
It's so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.