Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for assumptions to answer on their next road trip

7663B0D4-BE08-421C-961E-01776466F79D.png

I’ve sent plenty of assumptions in 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Been watching this thread for a while and I honestly have no words that extend beyond the fact that this girl is vile in every way possible.

Reactions: 7
Why is she getting loads of comments saying she’s an amazing singer, it’s literally and effect over her voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she actually wore a darker lip she would look a lot better, don’t know why she wants foundation lips all the time

Reactions: 8
These witches have already been to kfc, five guys, costa, matalan, mcdonalds and they've only been in lockdown for what around 12 weeks.

No worries about unemployment. No worries about being forced back to work too early. No worries about members of their family passing from being essential workers. No worries, just living their normal lives minus the takeaways and free trips away and living off of us who have to continue to work to pay our taxes for people like these.

I can now fully understand why they feel it's acceptable to make those journeys. No worries because no understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
hhhhi don’t think u wanna go off the deep end hhhi don’t think u wanna give me a reason

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.