Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting on Ana's thread, just wanted to write in case Ana has a read... PUT ON A BRA, NONE OF YOUR 13 YEAR OLD "FANS" WANT TO SEE YOUR TITS FLYING AROUND. THEY WILL BE DOWN TO YOUR WAIST IF YOU KEEP IT UP. IT WOULD ALSO MAKE THEM LOOK SEMI THE SAME SIZE!

Sorry for the Caps, I just can't take it any longer šŸ™„šŸ˜–

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
You can tell the other mums at atticusā€™ schools and the teachers take the piss out of them. I donā€™t get why anyone would think this is a good idea. Atticus is going to get bullied so badly.

Edit: love how 3 of us post the same thing at the same time
Looks like she's suffering from a gammy knee, poor girl ...at her age too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see hazā€™s ig post calling out inthestyle for profiting off of George Floydā€™s death? Seems weird to me how saff hasnā€™t said anything about it (also I feel like itā€™s a passive aggressive dig towards her)
Does anyone have a screenshot of the post?

Reactions: 3
Watched Ana's most recent video on Wednesday before she removed her mistake in the intro. Was pleasantly surprised that she was actually speaking about what's going on instead of just putting up a slide for a few seconds like in the video before it... but that of course lasted for all of five seconds before she said the wrong name šŸ˜ šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

Also, I had to laugh hearing her going on about how much she apparently loves vintage clothing in that video. I can't even believe that for a second when most of what she promotes is the unsustainable fast fashion of PLT/Missguided/Primark. If she's ~sooo into vintage fashion~ then why have we never seen a vintage-themed shop with me or haul video like you see from YouTubers who genuinely have this interest? (Not right now with the pandemic obviously, but you know what I mean.) I understand that she might not have the best physical access to vintage stores where she lives, but if she ~loves vintage clothing so much~ then surely it's something she'd do while in London or maybe while visiting Saffron in Brighton or when she's on holiday in the USA. (Except she doesn't because 1. she's not really interested and 2. unlike with a PLT or similar haul she wouldn't be getting the clothes for free.)

I find that this is the case any time she says she's interested in anything. I just have to think "Really?" because no matter what it is, I wouldn't know it from watching her content. Once she did a mukbang video with Mark Ferris and he was talking about his interest in astrology and the paranormal. I don't necessarily like the guy but at least he sounded genuine, whereas Ana was just agreeing with everything he said, adding nothing to the conversation. Just claiming to be into all the same things even though she never talks about it. I just don't get it - if you hold these interests, talk about it yourself! Show some personality, express some real opinions! The only interest of hers I can think of that has any real substance is her interest in spies etc, but even then she barely talks about it. Nobody's entitled to put every aspect of their lives online for their audience, but she comes across as so one dimensional and boring (and I can't believe that someone I've just called one dimensional and boring could inspire a comment this long!).

Reactions: 10
that singing video is so fuckin cringe i had to click off it dead quick hahahaha

Reactions: 6

13.51 and you fully see it.:sick:
But when sheā€™s trying the bikini bottoms on she said ā€œI need to go back and get a bigger sizeā€ so is she on her period without a sanitary pad on trying on things sheā€™s going to return? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
You just know she was trying SO hard in this video so all her minions will tell her how amazing she is at singing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

omg my eyes started watering cos i was cringing so much then

Does anyone remember when she posted a video where she was in the bath (in a hotel i think?? can't remember who she was with) and she was singing (think the vid was captioned something to do with it as well)
I have tried to look for it for so long now and feel like she deleted???

• Sick
Reactions: 6
omg my eyes started watering cos i was cringing so much then

Does anyone remember when she posted a video where she was in the bath (in a hotel i think?? can't remember who she was with) and she was singing (think the vid was captioned something to do with it as well)
I have tried to look for it for so long now and feel like she deleted???
Iā€™m not sure what the original video is but the clip is in this one!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Are the shoes that saff and Ana get gifted authentic? Like the 3 pairs of Jordanā€™s Ana got or the Nike x Ben and Jerryā€™s Saff recieved, I know it was another website or ig page and not the actual Nike company that gifted them to Ana but are they still authentic and worth as much?? Itā€™s just weird to me how they keep getting gifted limited edition shoes so often

Reactions: 4
Watched Ana's most recent video on Wednesday before she removed her mistake in the intro. Was pleasantly surprised that she was actually speaking about what's going on instead of just putting up a slide for a few seconds like in the video before it... but that of course lasted for all of five seconds before she said the wrong name šŸ˜ šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

Also, I had to laugh hearing her going on about how much she apparently loves vintage clothing in that video. I can't even believe that for a second when most of what she promotes is the unsustainable fast fashion of PLT/Missguided/Primark. If she's ~sooo into vintage fashion~ then why have we never seen a vintage-themed shop with me or haul video like you see from YouTubers who genuinely have this interest? (Not right now with the pandemic obviously, but you know what I mean.) I understand that she might not have the best physical access to vintage stores where she lives, but if she ~loves vintage clothing so much~ then surely it's something she'd do while in London or maybe while visiting Saffron in Brighton or when she's on holiday in the USA. (Except she doesn't because 1. she's not really interested and 2. unlike with a PLT or similar haul she wouldn't be getting the clothes for free.)

I find that this is the case any time she says she's interested in anything. I just have to think "Really?" because no matter what it is, I wouldn't know it from watching her content. Once she did a mukbang video with Mark Ferris and he was talking about his interest in astrology and the paranormal. I don't necessarily like the guy but at least he sounded genuine, whereas Ana was just agreeing with everything he said, adding nothing to the conversation. Just claiming to be into all the same things even though she never talks about it. I just don't get it - if you hold these interests, talk about it yourself! Show some personality, express some real opinions! The only interest of hers I can think of that has any real substance is her interest in spies etc, but even then she barely talks about it. Nobody's entitled to put every aspect of their lives online for their audience, but she comes across as so one dimensional and boring (and I can't believe that someone I've just called one dimensional and boring could inspire a comment this long!).
She doesn't like vintage because vintage clothing shops don't send her free stuff. It's simple. She's all about getting freebies.

Reactions: 7
i thnk itā€™s embarrassing how proud she seems to be about having all these clothes. yeah sure itā€™s good sheā€™s giving some away, but why doesnā€™t she donate a lot of them to charities such as women in need. i recently went through all of my clothes and sold a lot on depop. there is a womanā€™s shelter in my area and iā€™ll be going there when lockdown is over with clothes left. you can also donate makeup you have used as long as itā€™s been cleaned etc. she could make a great video about donating to women in need (i donā€™t know if thatā€™s the official name of it), iā€™m sure people would like it. also if she so wants to be a tv presenter then maybe she could ask to interview one of the residents there in the shelter, or the owners etc. just to show off her skills in presenting.... idk ana maybe do this whenever youā€™re able to
It baffles me how they feel the urge to buy a full suitcase full of new clothes/items whenever they go on a trip or to a event??? Is it not normal for them to wear something they already have?? How can you own so much stuff and still think itā€™s justifiable for you to buy more?? I mean Iā€™m in no position to tell her what she can and canā€™t do with her money but imo itā€™s really wasteful

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.