Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana, please don’t delete this- people make mistakes and that’s ok but don’t cover up your mistakes as that is just fake. You decided to use your platform to talk about BLM which is amazing and of course the right thing to do. However, from the start I believe you did not do enough research into what you were talking about and sharing ect. and you should’ve been honest about this to start with. Simply say ‘look I am not educated enough on this topic but I am going to educate myself and I encourage you to do the same’. Instead, you posted about it on twitter then deleted as seemingly you thought that this was a new issue in the world-!if you had done even a minute of research you would know this has been going on for years. You posted a black square then deleted and chose not to do black out Tuesday (which I do NOT disagree with as I think it’s so important to talk and not be silent) You then proceeded to spell George Flloyd’s name wrong in the last video at the start- ok fine it was a typo but should’ve been more careful (if you cared that much and were that passionate you would’ve taken 2 seconds to proof read). Your mother then posted a post on Instagram with a typo spelling his name wrong once again (George Flynn). You then posted an irrelevant picture of yourself on Instagram with a caption about BLM which I see as a little inappropriate- but thanks for still trying to educate and donate the adsense of your video. But then you spoke at the start of this video( before it was deleted) and again said George Flloyd’s name wrong. This time it was not a typo and you didn’t even apologise for that- you just deleted the footage and all the comments and pretended it never happened. No one is perfect, but please don’t cover up all these mistakes to seem like you are. Your younger viewers look up to you especially now, so why are you pretending? Please just consider this before deleting this comment again. I am not trolling you or being nasty here so why delete. Thanks for your time

I just posted this on the video
Sadly it would appear she has deleted it. I’ve just gone filtered the comments to newest first and I can’t see this. God she really is annoying. WHY bleeping DELETE THINGS?? DONT WANT YOUR LITTLE MINIONS TO CATCH YOU OUT?? JEALOUS YOU CANT GET ANYTHING RIGHT???

She probs just doesn’t want to have to do an apology video on everything she’s done wrong so deletes everything instead. But little does she know everyone’s already seen it

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ana, please don’t delete this- people make mistakes and that’s ok but don’t cover up your mistakes as that is just fake. You decided to use your platform to talk about BLM which is amazing and of course the right thing to do. However, from the start I believe you did not do enough research into what you were talking about and sharing ect. and you should’ve been honest about this to start with. Simply say ‘look I am not educated enough on this topic but I am going to educate myself and I encourage you to do the same’. Instead, you posted about it on twitter then deleted as seemingly you thought that this was a new issue in the world-!if you had done even a minute of research you would know this has been going on for years. You posted a black square then deleted and chose not to do black out Tuesday (which I do NOT disagree with as I think it’s so important to talk and not be silent) You then proceeded to spell George Flloyd’s name wrong in the last video at the start- ok fine it was a typo but should’ve been more careful (if you cared that much and were that passionate you would’ve taken 2 seconds to proof read). Your mother then posted a post on Instagram with a typo spelling his name wrong once again (George Flynn). You then posted an irrelevant picture of yourself on Instagram with a caption about BLM which I see as a little inappropriate- but thanks for still trying to educate and donate the adsense of your video. But then you spoke at the start of this video( before it was deleted) and again said George Flloyd’s name wrong. This time it was not a typo and you didn’t even apologise for that- you just deleted the footage and all the comments and pretended it never happened. No one is perfect, but please don’t cover up all these mistakes to seem like you are. Your younger viewers look up to you especially now, so why are you pretending? Please just consider this before deleting this comment again. I am not trolling you or being nasty here so why delete. Thanks for your time

I just posted this on the video

As she has deleted it ..

Can we somehow post the above comment everywhere? If a bunch of us post it on the comments on her YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, under other influencers twitters surely that should give it the attention it deserves ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m just getting more angry by the minute lol she needs to stop deleting the comments and own up to her mistakes that SHE CONTINUES TO KEEP MAKING.

As she has deleted it ..

Can we somehow post the above comment everywhere? If a bunch of us post it on the comments on her YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, under other influencers twitters surely that should give it the attention it deserves ?

Yes!!! I was gonna say this. Granted she’ll probably keep deleting them but surely it’ll smack a little sense into her..

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So disappointed that she deleted the whole start of the video and just inserted some vague text saying "more information on how you can help will be down below." If people watch this video in 6 months, 2 years, 5 year time they are not going to have a clue what that is about. I took some time to stop writing on tattle after Caroline Flack died as I did start to find the platform very negative (my own opinion!!) But I am so upset about this and I just hope she reads this and tries to acknowledge and learn from this. So disappointing.

Reactions: 10
Lol Angelika will report on the stuff about 2 weeks after everyone else has so ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's clearing out her wardrobe AGAIN, swear she does this every single month?? does she just wear things for a pic n then has a 'declutter' lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As she has deleted it ..

Yes !!! Everyone copy and paste it. She can’t hide from mistakes like these

Reactions: 4
I’ve posted it so many times lol. Gonna keep going

‘Ana, please don’t delete this- people make mistakes and that’s ok but don’t cover up your mistakes as that is just fake. You decided to use your platform to talk about BLM which is amazing and of course the right thing to do. However, from the start I believe you did not do enough research into what you were talking about and sharing ect. and you should’ve been honest about this to start with. Simply say ‘look I am not educated enough on this topic but I am going to educate myself and I encourage you to do the same’. Instead, you posted about it on twitter then deleted as seemingly you thought that this was a new issue in the world-!if you had done even a minute of research you would know this has been going on for years. You posted a black square then deleted and chose not to do black out Tuesday (which I do NOT disagree with as I think it’s so important to talk and not be silent) You then proceeded to spell George Flloyd’s name wrong in the last video at the start- ok fine it was a typo but should’ve been more careful (if you cared that much and were that passionate you would’ve taken 2 seconds to proof read). Your mother then posted a post on Instagram with a typo spelling his name wrong once again (George Flynn). You then posted an irrelevant picture of yourself on Instagram with a caption about BLM which I see as a little inappropriate- but thanks for still trying to educate and donate the adsense of your video. But then you spoke at the start of this video( before it was deleted) and again said George Flloyd’s name wrong. This time it was not a typo and you didn’t even apologise for that- you just deleted the footage and all the comments and pretended it never happened. No one is perfect, but please don’t cover up all these mistakes to seem like you are. Your younger viewers look up to you especially now, so why are you pretending? Please just consider this before deleting this comment again. I am not trolling you or being nasty here so why delete. Thanks for your time’

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she just say those fendi jeans fit perfectly?! They were practically hanging off her waist!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's clearing out her wardrobe AGAIN, swear she does this every single month?? does she just wear things for a pic n then has a 'declutter' lmaooo
I'm sure she does. She buys all these things that we see in 1 instagram picture and we never see them again

Reactions: 6
Whew, so much to unpack.

Her 'activism' if we must call it that, is so beyond preformative at this point. There is nothing genuine about her BLM posts. Nothing. She does not care. Yes, she might be disheartened by the events, but I don't think she really cares about the big picture. She tweets and posts/shares on Instagram but the reality of it does not sink in or bleed into her private life enough to promote an active change or sense of compassion. Her lack of getting his name right is proof of that. She sees the movement as a trend and is hopping on it because she knows she would get dragged through the dirt if she turned a blind eye. The contrast between her description box and the over-consumption video (sorry-- haul) is astounding and shows how tone deaf she is. I think any video right now that is so self-serving like this waters down whatever kind of social issue you're trying to trick your audience into thinking you care about.

And then her saying that she's changed up her style completely. I cannot fathom YouTubers/influencers and how blasé they are over constantly changing out their entire wardrobe every few months to jump on the current trends. The overconsumption of these people blows my mind. I know it's all part of the lifestyle but it's truly one I wish we could stop seeing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise people would have more respect for her if she acknowledged that she made a blatant mistake by saying his name wrong. A typo can be understandable to an extent but when you say the name wrong there really is no excuse . It would show her maturity if she acknowledged it instead of just deleting all the comments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
her fast fashion promotion and then chucking it all out is fuckin disgusting. this girl is ignorant beyond belief.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else find her last video lazy? She harshly showed the clothes, didn’t do a try on, and they were all mostly worn. It’s like she just pick a bunch of clothes from her wash basket like this will do

Reactions: 28
EB9F11E8-D60E-4D5B-AB3D-6698242197D1.jpeg
L

look at who liked the picture! Looks like Julie is clear on her priorities... not like a protest for basic human rights is more important than a social visit to the local hungry horse 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’d rather Ana sell the clothes on Depop or eBay (although you can but then from China for 1/10 of the price) it’d combat fast fashion even more
Unless she already donates them?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.