Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haz comes across as a nasty, sly and miserable bully who definitely does slag off Ana and Saffron behind their backs.
What makes me laugh is that Haz is saying stuff like ā€œsharing things isnā€™t enoughā€ ā€œyou need to be proactive and take actionā€.......what has she done though!? Feels a bit hypocritical

Reactions: 15
What makes me laugh is that Haz is saying stuff like ā€œsharing things isnā€™t enoughā€ ā€œyou need to be proactive and take actionā€.......what has she done though!? Feels a bit hypocritical
There was a picture one of One Direction posted on their insta which featured Haz in the background protesting

B3AC65D2-882B-4C91-8856-669E31429458.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Okay so I just watched her haul video (late, I know) and the entire thing is fkn gifted? The only thing she wasn't promoting/gifted was PLT and even that was probably sponsored in some way. Also, does she have no originality? 'Tie dye is like SO in right now' 'I saw Maddison Beer' 'I've changed my style' all these things are copied and shes seen from tiktok.. doesn't she ever just want to wear her own vibe?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone heard/know lookingforlewys?? I get the vibe that he doesnā€™t like ana, I remember watching a video of his, and it was called something like 2019 trends we need to leave behind(?), and nearly all the trends (bucket hats, teddy coats, the little sunglasses, tiny bags, shade matching, eyelash extensions and the really long false eyelash strips, to Name a few), I felt were aimed at ana and saffron? I donā€™t know maybe Iā€™m looking too much into it, BUT I also know heā€™s really really good friends with Millie T and Carmie, who both hate saffron, so I feel would also not like ana. Itā€™s not just this video though, there are a few more, where he says things and I instantly think of ana??? Idk why lmaoooo, maybe because heā€™s actually bearable and I donā€™t like ana or saff???

Reactions: 12
Anyone heard/know lookingforlewys?? I get the vibe that he doesnā€™t like ana, I remember watching a video of his, and it was called something like 2019 trends we need to leave behind(?), and nearly all the trends (bucket hats, teddy coats, the little sunglasses, tiny bags, shade matching, eyelash extensions and the really long false eyelash strips, to Name a few), I felt were aimed at ana and saffron? I donā€™t know maybe Iā€™m looking too much into it, BUT I also know heā€™s really really good friends with Millie T and Carmie, who both hate saffron, so I feel would also not like ana. Itā€™s not just this video though, there are a few more, where he says things and I instantly think of ana??? Idk why lmaoooo, maybe because heā€™s actually bearable and I donā€™t like ana or saff???
they used to be friends and went to paris together with like eve bennett in about 2015-2016ish

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Im sure Millie T and Saffron had some sort of interaction within the last year and it was friendly. I thought they had beef as well bc Millie hangs with Carmie who seems to think he's hot tit and better than everyone else.
I think they just choose to lead very different lifestyles and wouldn't be friends normally. Nothing wrong with that tbh.

Reactions: 10
I really wouldnā€™t put Lewys and Eve Bennett together on a trip oh my
BE39E7D4-5B0D-4125-B8EE-2A37D3BF3DE5.jpeg

Ngl I donā€™t think any of them are really friends anymore. Side note who is the girl on the far left next to eve I have no clue.

Eve
Sophie
Caitlin
Ana
Jasmine
Lewis
Molly
Hannah

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m pretty sure it got edited out? But she left a use pad laying on the floor (I think by a plate of food?) in a vlog one time
It was still visible even after she edited it out, thereā€™s a bit where sheā€™s stood in her mirror and you can see it to the left of her

I think the actual vlog has been deleted now as I canā€™t find it but I did find my screenshot šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
they used to be friends and went to paris together with like eve bennett in about 2015-2016ish
I actually watched Mollys Paris vlogs recently asIā€™d never seen them and lewys is so annoying in them, constantly jumping in front of her camera

Reactions: 3
It was still visible even after she edited it out, thereā€™s a bit where sheā€™s stood in her mirror and you can see it to the left of her

I think the actual vlog has been deleted now as I canā€™t find it but I did find my screenshot šŸ˜‚
i just canā€™t believe Ana couldnā€™t find the time in her bUsy schedule to place it in a bin STRAIGHT after taking it off... iā€™m lost for words, Like how can you remember to pick up your camera and film but you canā€™t remember to throw away that obvious pad laying on your bedroom floor?

Reactions: 13
i just canā€™t believe Ana couldnā€™t find the time in her bUsy schedule to place it in a bin STRAIGHT after taking it off... iā€™m lost for words, Like how can you remember to pick up your camera and film but you canā€™t remember to throw away that obvious pad laying on your bedroom floor?
And why didnā€™t taking it off happen in the bathroom? Thatā€™s what I donā€™t get šŸ˜‚ take it off in the bathroom and put it in the bin, itā€™s really not rocket science is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Youā€™ve spelt his name wrong here too - itā€™s Floyd with one L x
Ahhhh Iā€™m annoyed at myself! This wasnā€™t my post, I just copied the original posters comment and posted it. I should have been more vigilant and noticed the second L!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Julieā€™s story today calling for a shootout at Atticusā€™s school šŸ˜¬ you have 150k+ followers ffs proofread!!!!!

DBED50DD-1CB8-45F8-A2EB-D2130D252DAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.