Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her story of she’s giving away her clothes that she’s decluttered for free? 🤢 Maybe it’s because I’m not a fan girl but I really don’t fancy getting my hands on her sweaty pre worn clothes that probably smell like onion and McDonalds

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anyone seen her story of she’s giving away her clothes that she’s decluttered for free? 🤢 Maybe it’s because I’m not a fan girl but I really don’t fancy getting my hands on her sweaty pre worn clothes that probably smell like onion and McDonalds
She’s said to reply to her stories but there’s not even a box to reply?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but like least she’s giving them away for free/charity so many influencers sell their gifted/sponsored clothes on Depop for money

Reactions: 28
Not to defend her but like least she’s giving them away for free/charity so many influencers sell their gifted/sponsored clothes on Depop for money
100% I agree, just don’t know who in their right mind would want one of her grotty creased bodysuits😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just very confused by the concept though. Surely whoever sends the first message is going to stay I want everything?

I can see what she is trying to do by not profiting off her subscribers but could she have not done a giveaway or something? Maybe get people to sign petitions and tag her in it so she can pick someone at random. Idk just a thought.

Reactions: 4
I’m just very confused by the concept though. Surely whoever sends the first message is going to stay I want everything?

I can see what she is trying to do by not profiting off her subscribers but could she have not done a giveaway or something? Maybe get people to sign petitions and tag her in it so she can pick someone at random. Idk just a thought.
Honestly they’re better ideas, maybe split it into a few bundles, ask people to send confirmations of petition signings and pick people in a day or two? It’s gonna be a free for all in her messages & message requests

I love that she slapped filters on everything, cant wait for them to show up covered in foundation or something 🤢her level of hygiene is questionable at times (the pad on the floor is not a memory I wish to force on anyone)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Credit where credits due, at least she’s giving them away for free and not, like someone mentioned above, selling them on depop etc. However, surely it is unhygienic to give a bodysuit away?? That’s like giving back a swimming costume/bikini/knickers that have been worn???

Reactions: 17
I’ve posted it so many times lol. Gonna keep going

‘Ana, please don’t delete this- people make mistakes and that’s ok but don’t cover up your mistakes as that is just fake. You decided to use your platform to talk about BLM which is amazing and of course the right thing to do. However, from the start I believe you did not do enough research into what you were talking about and sharing ect. and you should’ve been honest about this to start with. Simply say ‘look I am not educated enough on this topic but I am going to educate myself and I encourage you to do the same’. Instead, you posted about it on twitter then deleted as seemingly you thought that this was a new issue in the world-!if you had done even a minute of research you would know this has been going on for years. You posted a black square then deleted and chose not to do black out Tuesday (which I do NOT disagree with as I think it’s so important to talk and not be silent) You then proceeded to spell George Flloyd’s name wrong in the last video at the start- ok fine it was a typo but should’ve been more careful (if you cared that much and were that passionate you would’ve taken 2 seconds to proof read). Your mother then posted a post on Instagram with a typo spelling his name wrong once again (George Flynn). You then posted an irrelevant picture of yourself on Instagram with a caption about BLM which I see as a little inappropriate- but thanks for still trying to educate and donate the adsense of your video. But then you spoke at the start of this video( before it was deleted) and again said George Flloyd’s name wrong. This time it was not a typo and you didn’t even apologise for that- you just deleted the footage and all the comments and pretended it never happened. No one is perfect, but please don’t cover up all these mistakes to seem like you are. Your younger viewers look up to you especially now, so why are you pretending? Please just consider this before deleting this comment again. I am not trolling you or being nasty here so why delete. Thanks for your time’
You’ve spelt his name wrong here too - it’s Floyd with one L x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg if she sold some of her clothes on depop i would def buy a top or something just so see if it does smell and how she packages it. also if it small as she says it is. then i would let you all know about it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

‘Ana, please don’t delete this- people make mistakes and that’s ok but don’t cover up your mistakes as that is just fake. You decided to use your platform to talk about BLM which is amazing and of course the right thing to do. However, from the start I believe you did not do enough research into what you were talking about and sharing ect. and you should’ve been honest about this to start with. Simply say ‘look I am not educated enough on this topic but I am going to educate myself and I encourage you to do the same’. Instead, you posted about it on twitter then deleted as seemingly you thought that this was a new issue in the world-!if you had done even a minute of research you would know this has been going on for years. You posted a black square then deleted and chose not to do black out Tuesday (which I do NOT disagree with as I think it’s so important to talk and not be silent) You then proceeded to spell George Flloyd’s name wrong in the last video at the start- ok fine it was a typo but should’ve been more careful (if you cared that much and were that passionate you would’ve taken 2 seconds to proof read). Your mother then posted a post on Instagram with a typo spelling his name wrong once again (George Flynn). You then posted an irrelevant picture of yourself on Instagram with a caption about BLM which I see as a little inappropriate- but thanks for still trying to educate and donate the adsense of your video. But then you spoke at the start of this video( before it was deleted) and again said George Flloyd’s name wrong. This time it was not a typo and you didn’t even apologise for that- you just deleted the footage and all the comments and pretended it never happened. No one is perfect, but please don’t cover up all these mistakes to seem like you are. Your younger viewers look up to you especially now, so why are you pretending? Please just consider this before deleting this comment again. I am not trolling you or being nasty here so why delete. Thanks for your time’
Have you posted this? It's not in the comments?

Reactions: 1
sorry what... did she say this somewhere ?? (If its her new vid I couldn’r watch it the whole way through lmao i was too livid from the beginning? That girl is not a 4, I think I’ve heard somewhere shes on the shorter side but no way she is a 4... my friend has a similar body, very slim but curvy and big boobs, she’s an 8 at least..

And they’re joggers... corse they’re still gonna be baggy dick.
When she said “I got them true to size” (something like that” after saying they were a size 4 I was like ??? Weren’t you always buying size 6/8 for true to size?? And even then we weren’t sure whether or not she was actually size 6

Reactions: 5
omg if she sold some of her clothes on depop i would def buy a top or something just so see if it does smell and how she packages it. also if it small as she says it is. then i would let you all know about it :LOL:
LOL she gave away what look like one of her bodysuits.....no thanks. We know where that's been haha!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

you also spelt his name wrong..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whew, so much to unpack.

Her 'activism' if we must call it that, is so beyond preformative at this point. There is nothing genuine about her BLM posts. Nothing. She does not care. Yes, she might be disheartened by the events, but I don't think she really cares about the big picture. She tweets and posts/shares on Instagram but the reality of it does not sink in or bleed into her private life enough to promote an active change or sense of compassion. Her lack of getting his name right is proof of that. She sees the movement as a trend and is hopping on it because she knows she would get dragged through the dirt if she turned a blind eye. The contrast between her description box and the over-consumption video (sorry-- haul) is astounding and shows how tone deaf she is. I think any video right now that is so self-serving like this waters down whatever kind of social issue you're trying to trick your audience into thinking you care about.

And then her saying that she's changed up her style completely. I cannot fathom YouTubers/influencers and how blasĂŠ they are over constantly changing out their entire wardrobe every few months to jump on the current trends. The overconsumption of these people blows my mind. I know it's all part of the lifestyle but it's truly one I wish we could stop seeing.
The overconsumption is really shocking to me as well, etc saff’s 18th birthday party?? I would never DREAM to have something that big the only situation I see it fitting would be for a wedding?? Plus it always seems like they’re buying a suitcase full of new things when going to a new event or even a small getaway.. bags, clothes, shoes, equipment etc.. why can’t you wear/use what you already have????

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone cringe really bad at the amount of times she says sick in her new video or the fact that she uses the word at all?! Surely she is a bit old to be using teen vocab😩 Also I can’t help but always imagine Haz and Byron ripping apart her videos behind her back and her ‘sick sick new style’

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone cringe really bad at the amount of times she says sick in her new video or the fact that she uses the word at all?! Surely she is a bit old to be using teen vocab😩 Also I can’t help but always imagine Haz and Byron ripping apart her videos behind her back and her ‘sick sick new style’
Haz comes across as a nasty, sly and miserable bully who definitely does slag off Ana and Saffron behind their backs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.