Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘It’s so sick’
‘It’s insane’
‘It’s unreal’

duck off

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Where did Ana say George Floyd's name wrong? I just watched her new video but I didn't notice her mention anything about him?

Reactions: 7
Where did Ana say George Floyd's name wrong? I just watched her new video but I didn't notice her mention anything about him?
OMG SHES REMOVED IT

Just gone back to watch the video and she’s deleted all of the comments on how she said his name wrong and has edited out the part where she says his name wrong and has replaced it with a clip that you’d miss if you blinked🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand how she could get his name wrong even if she hasn’t properly educated herself/read into the situation... his name is all over social media, all her friends are posting his name, and I’m 100% sure her management have said his name to her in at least one situation. As for SAYING his name wrong ohmygod.. did she not catch it when she was editing as well? Only explanation I can think of is she’s actually doing it to provoke attention (which I really hope she isn’t)

A couple of my friends do it. I think it all depends on the following and the brands themselves. Some brands just gift free items in return for promotion or a discount code to give their following (which they make a % off everytime their code is used). A lot of influencers will not accept just this and ask to actually be paid (lol I know a few). Some get brand deals and get paid stupid amounts of money to promote. I think the smaller companies she promotes like the tie dye tops were just a freebies, as for bigger brands its defo a payment.

Ong sorry for waffling 😂😭😭😭
it’s okay thank you!! I forgot that having your product on display in a post/video is a form of advertisement too 😂😂

Reactions: 8
OMG SHES REMOVED IT

Just gone back to watch the video and she’s deleted all of the comments on how she said his name wrong and has edited out the part where she says his name wrong and has replaced it with a clip that you’d miss if you blinked🤦🏻‍♀️
What annoys me the most is she will literally act as if it never happened and not even acknowledge her mistake but then I dont know whats worse her coming up with a bullshit excuse or avoiding it completely 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG SHES REMOVED IT

I hadn't watched the video before the clip was removed! What name did she say? She's actually unbelievable. How has she just removed the clip, not said anything about it and is trying to pretend it never happened.
Also when she showed that white tie shirt thing and said "little bit risky but I didn't wear a bra with it and it was fine" erm no Ana love, your boobs were literally out.

People were actually sticking up for Ana and Julie when they got his name wrong. I know it's easy to make a typo but surely you proofread before you post something. Also the fact she's preaching people to educate themselves when she can't get a name right jeeeez louise.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I hadn't watched the video before the clip was removed! What name did she say? She's actually unbelievable. How has she just removed the clip, not said anything about it and is trying to pretend it never happened.
Also when she showed that white tie shirt thing and said "little bit risky but I didn't wear a bra with it and it was fine" erm no Ana love, your boobs were literally out.
george LLOYD. Again.

• Angry
IF ANY ONE IN THIS FAMILY DELETE ONE MORE THING THAT THEYVE DONE WRONG IM FOING TO LOSE MY tit.

Please could you post it here? Looks like she’s deleted the part youre all talking about and I didn’t see it :)
How can I post a video does anyone know?? I don’t have a link??

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Proves that everything she’s been posting is purely for Instagram. Surely if you were educating yourself the FIRST thing you’d learn would be his name. Actually abhorrent, bet she’s not signed any petitions

• Angry
Reactions: 18
IF ANY ONE IN THIS FAMILY DELETE ONE MORE THING THAT THEYVE DONE WRONG IM FOING TO LOSE MY tit.

How can I post a video does anyone know?? I don’t have a link??
looks like you’d need to upload to one of these sites first to get a link. Then add media (I just copy and pasted this from the add media bit in the post box). Not sure how much effort this would be so no worries if you can’t be bothered!

Reactions: 3
Sorry this is a dumb question (I’m legit clueless when it comes to influencer life) but she gets money for promoting the gifted items right?
I thought #gifted (not paid to advertise but given for free) #ad (paid to advertise and given for free)

A couple of my friends do it. I think it all depends on the following and the brands themselves. Some brands just gift free items in return for promotion or a discount code to give their following (which they make a % off everytime their code is used). A lot of influencers will not accept just this and ask to actually be paid (lol I know a few). Some get brand deals and get paid stupid amounts of money to promote. I think the smaller companies she promotes like the tie dye tops were just a freebies, as for bigger brands its defo a payment.

Ong sorry for waffling 😂😭😭😭
I’ve advertised bits on insta (really not an influencer and deffo not trying to be an influencer just quite common for some brands to reach out to non influencers), and it’s always been we’ll send you this for free (face mask for example) and could you put a #gifted post on your story, no money involved just a free product. Or we’ll pay you X amount for a paid promotion #ad. With bigger influencers brands may send pr with out expecting to be advertised/paying them influencer but if the influencer uses it in a video/instagram they have to put #gifted

• Heart
If Ana is truly donating to the NHS and racial equality charities, she’d have receipts or confirmation of her donation. I don’t see her sharing the proof because the revenue is going into her back pocket.

Her caption and comment deleting must be like playing Pokemon “Gotta Catch ‘Em All”. New thread title? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.