Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat it like that? Dont see why people will judge someone on how they eat something honestly shocks me lockdown must have got to you if you’re talking about how someone eats

My family drove to McDonald’s so you’re basically being stupid saying people are basic for going to McDonald’s 🤣 you must have a sad life
Your username is grammatically incorrect hun. If I were you, I’d spend less time on here and more time reading books. 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone who has watched her latest actually had any ads? So many people have commented there are no ads it seems suspect ...

Reactions: 7
Has anyone who has watched her latest actually had any ads? So many people have commented there are no ads it seems suspect ...
I watched it yesterday & got no ads. Whilst it's great she acknowledged it and announced she was donating the adsense (albeit with a 2 second clip) I wish she'd just be honest and say this is a topic I need more education on and what made her choose the charities she donated to.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just checked and it’s got about 5 ads on mine. I honestly could not get through the video I genuinely found it so boring. But I’ll probs let it play in the background a few times on mute just to help boost donation money 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I counted 6 ads on Ana's video but they didn't appear as ads, only the yellow stamps appeared but no ads. I thought YouTube was playing up but I played another video of hers and those ads worked. Unless YouTube is being a bit funny idk what it could be

Reactions: 6
She’s posted another ootd this morning, still no mention or acknowledgement of the BLM movement or the horrific news regarding George Floyd
She really posted an ootd with the caption 'today I grab a starbucks and just sit in silence'... You could not make this up is she actually delusional to the events happening in the world or has she just decided she is exempt from speaking about it?:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't normally say this about someone, but Julie is a bleeping witch tbh
[/QUOTE]
Isn’t it known knowledge that Julie is a total witch tbh all if anas videos she’s been in she just seems like a very bitchy obnoxious woman

Reactions: 15
Everything saggy old Julie does is infuriating :mad:

She probably thinks she's above talking about it as 'it doesn't affect her' 😂 her lack of education is just astounding. We all know she's a dirty, racist, Trump-supporting hole so no surprise there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so pissed off at Ana's new video and one piece of advice in particular so here I am. A 14 year old has written to her that they feel left out because they aren't in a relationship. When I was 14 I was in the exact same shoes and it was tit. Honestly the isolated feeling of seeing your friends all happy and wondering 'why doesn't anyone want to be with me' is horrendous. And Ana's reply being oh don't worry about it, I never had a boyfriend and I'm not bothered really made me feel for that 14 year old. Because if it was me I'd think 'easy for you to say', which with what Ana is always insinuating and showing, it is. It always seems like Ana has lads falling all over her, vying for her attention etc so why does she need a boyfriend? She's pretty, she's skinny, she's rich, what else could she need to make lads fall all over her?

Was that Ana's pathetic excuse at 'relating' the the writer? Being empathetic? Because there is a stark contrast between being 14 and feeling like no one wants you to being 19 and constantly having lads fall at your feet (not saying they necessarily do, but that's how all her replies have come across). She should have been honest and said like look you don't need a boyfriend to fit in and left it there in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so pissed off at Ana's new video and one piece of advice in particular so here I am. A 14 year old has written to her that they feel left out because they aren't in a relationship. When I was 14 I was in the exact same shoes and it was tit. Honestly the isolated feeling of seeing your friends all happy and wondering 'why doesn't anyone want to be with me' is horrendous. And Ana's reply being oh don't worry about it, I never had a boyfriend and I'm not bothered really made me feel for that 14 year old. Because if it was me I'd think 'easy for you to say', which with what Ana is always insinuating and showing, it is. It always seems like Ana has lads falling all over her, vying for her attention etc so why does she need a boyfriend? She's pretty, she's skinny, she's rich, what else could she need to make lads fall all over her?

Was that Ana's pathetic excuse at 'relating' the the writer? Being empathetic? Because there is a stark contrast between being 14 and feeling like no one wants you to being 19 and constantly having lads fall at your feet (not saying they necessarily do, but that's how all her replies have come across). She should have been honest and said like look you don't need a boyfriend to fit in and left it there in my opinion
Totally agree. It is true that the 14 year old shouldn’t worry but that’s easier said than done at any age let alone when you’re a teenager. The thing is as well Ana says she’s fine never having had a boyfriend but that’s just a blatant lie. She brings it up any chance she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just checked and it’s got about 5 ads on mine. I honestly could not get through the video I genuinely found it so boring. But I’ll probs let it play in the background a few times on mute just to help boost donation money 🤷
I got 11 minutes in and nearly nodded off ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we should all comment on Julie's last few instagram posts asking her to address the black lives matter movement - looks like some people have started to do this already.

Reactions: 9
of course shes gone and got a 5 guys, yeah she's really scared but of course a burger fixes everything

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Good afternoon everyone. Welcome back to the thread. I now introduce to you all, Anastasia Kingsnorth, the biggest hypocrite of them all. The Dominic Cummings of youtube as someone commented.
exhibit a) ana telling people to stay at home
A80A60C1-E67D-4D6C-95AD-714397CAD2D0.jpeg
Exhibit b) ana outside eating 5 guys at what looks to be some sort of park/lake
57C7764A-7501-4AAD-AA9B-191C193338B0.png

exhibit c) ana telling people that how as soon as the weathers nice everyone will be at parks, meaning a second wave
106D8559-7129-4B24-9EE4-C4E50D529584.jpeg

exhibit D) ana in a park
A8804B41-EB1A-48F7-8FE8-61ABE715C422.jpeg

Exhibit e) after ana telling people she’s so scared and will be staying inside, just 10 days later tells her minions she will be going to McDonald’s to film a mukbang
4D1EF9A7-2535-4071-B3EF-D34B733097F2.jpeg

Exhibit f) drives 50+ minutes for a road trip to McDonald’s
B584C7F3-0B90-4960-B1B4-6FBE296A23B5.jpeg

oh ana... do grow up. Use your platform properly and practice what you preach pls.
Thankyou for coming to my ted talks. Dont forget to smash this post a big thumbs up :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Exactly all her advice was very cut throat and no empathy for the person writing, you could tell she had no experience in that area which is fine but don't do a video about it, are you that stuck for content?

Reactions: 15
Sorry I used to be on GG, and just found this so have been catching up on all the threads...

but how is she doing a video on relationship advice when she has never been in a relationship herself or had any real experience. 🥴 it just baffles me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.