Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 141814(Pic is from 2018) Am I the only one who doesnā€™t see THAT much of a difference between her level of puffiness from before and now? To me it just seems like a change in skin tone + shes changed her makeup up a bit so her face looks a bit flatter,šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or maybe Iā€™m blind
Her face has definitely changed shape since then. Brows make a difference and these two are very heavy, but it isnt just that... her face is very rounded now almost as if she's put on weight but only on her face?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What is this lunch/dinner? The most obvious question is where's the sauce on the pasta? And she actually does have red onion with every meal... Don't get me wrong I like a bit of red onion in a burger but even then its sometimes too much. She must stink of it šŸ¤¢
I don't get why it's all separate. Surely the veg could have been mixed in with the pasta?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her face has definitely changed shape since then. Brows make a difference and these two are very heavy, but it isnt just that... her face is very rounded now almost as if she's put on weight but only on her face?!
i thought that too, i know she is slim now but she looked even skinnier before too, around the arm area. or maybe its just because her face has become fuller now

Reactions: 7
I don't get why it's all separate. Surely the veg could have been mixed in with the pasta?
Itā€™s the Julie way or no way. I get the impression Julie is incredibly controlling and Ana and Atticusā€™s foibles are a construct of Julieā€™s controlling and manipulative behaviour.

- Ana doesnā€™t help with any cleaning or chores because Julie needs to do it herself.
- Ana canā€™t be untidy in her own bedroom that she pays board to keep because Julie doesnā€™t like it.
- Attica is fussy about most foods and wonā€™t eat many things.
- Attimo has a breakdown when trying some onion.
- Attico canā€™t dump his Mr Men books out from fear of disorder.
- Attila canā€™t have his mum answer a truth question without having a completely meltdown.

I could go on but I wonā€™t.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm surprised Ana doesn't help her mum with cleaning etc.. Her Instagram looks more like a wannabe models with no clothes on, how come Julie hasn't got a job in school hours, sorry.

Reactions: 10
What is this lunch/dinner? The most obvious question is where's the sauce on the pasta? And she actually does have red onion with every meal... Don't get me wrong I like a bit of red onion in a burger but even then its sometimes too much. She must stink of it šŸ¤¢
Thatā€™s enough cheese to give you a heart attack.

also whyā€™s julie out this on her story about Monday being the new normal like sheā€™s got to go to work???šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
D265F65D-8741-416B-A4C0-8D4080DA9C32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why though? Isnā€™t it only for children who have parents that are key workers?? Julies not a key worker??? Sheā€™s not even a worker??
In England, schools are starting to open up to more children now. Nurseries, Reception, Year 1 and 6. Atticus is year 1 I believe so he can go back, but since Julie stays at home, it would make sense for him to continue being homeschooled, but it's up to the parents.

Reactions: 8
I think her comments just come across as trite and insincere because they are just vague and insubstantial.

She hasn't gone into detail or commented on what she means, maybe she isn't very well informed on events, but she could be honest and upfront and say "I didn't know enough about this but I want to educate myself... here are some articles and some people who have spoken out and informed me, here are some people/sources who explain what is happening and why... influencers in these positions have so much potential to inform and educate and get their followers involved and passionate they have such potential to actually make a difference... and what do they do?

...post endless selfies, eat junk food, flog cheap crap and get naked

šŸ˜£
These gormless, brain dead influencers care about 3 things. Looks, clout and money. Not a single one of them give a bleeping tit about any of this. They do it because they get slated otherwise and they do it to look caring. The most insincere, fake, transparent group. Reading her ā€˜educate yourself, use your platformā€™ tweet made me shudder. So so so so so FAKE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe how pig ignorant she is to delete her tweet last night about George Floyd because she realised sheā€™s done it wrong. Honestly really really infuriates me. Is this girl stupid? Like I honestly have NO words. Deleting it and telling people in a new tweet how she cants stress how important it is to educate yourself... when she literally didnā€™t educate herself the first time round. Omg sorry for the rant I just cannot believe it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In England, schools are starting to open up to more children now. Nurseries, Reception, Year 1 and 6. Atticus is year 1 I believe so he can go back, but since Julie stays at home, it would make sense for him to continue being homeschooled, but it's up to the parents.
Julie will send him back to get him out of her frazzled hair so itā€™s easier for her to draw on her sperm brows, pop out to Costa for a sugary latte, swan off to B&M for some Zoflora, zoom to Tesco for a new F&F hospital gown before she gets home to take her outfit of the day photo, plug a Skinny Shits advert on Insta, shout at Ana for leaving a load of washing up in the sink but then tell her to leave it because she ā€œwants it dun proplyā€ and finally going up to Anaā€™s room to film a taste test video where she will unleash the beast aka the monster tongue to eat some sugary fatty junk food so Ana can get on LADbible again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Regarding ana not doing the washing up can you imagine it so I ran the water put this bottle of washing liquid in
I soaked the plates for ages whilist I did a Tiktok now I've put the plates on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot believe how pig ignorant she is to delete her tweet last night about George Floyd because she realised sheā€™s done it wrong. Honestly really really infuriates me. Is this girl stupid? Like I honestly have NO words. Deleting it and telling people in a new tweet how she cants stress how important it is to educate yourself... when she literally didnā€™t educate herself the first time round. Omg sorry for the rant I just cannot believe it
Lol, made a right tit of herself there.

Would've been fine if she left the original tweet up, owned up to her mistake and clarified things properly, instead of acting like a sneaky little hypocrite.

You're in no position to preach to others Ana, you must think we're all dopey c*nts.

Reactions: 13
These gormless, brain dead influencers care about 3 things. Looks, clout and money. Not a single one of them give a bleeping tit about any of this. They do it because they get slated otherwise and they do it to look caring. The most insincere, fake, transparent group. Reading her ā€˜educate yourself, use your platformā€™ tweet made me shudder. So so so so so FAKE.
The way she says educate yourself without linking to any resources or tagging any POC who are actively trying to educate people tells me she isnt educate herself. If she wants to tell people use your platform she should do the same.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.