Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has she added a filter to her ad for boots. It’s skincare Ana, people need to see your actual face to see how it works 🤦🏼‍♀️
Probably because I sent a question in the other day praising boots for using people with bad skin (Ana). Luckily we know what her skin looks like behind the filter, she’s too lazy to actually have a skin care routine meaning the products will never work or even get the chance to work. Don’t understand why brands even bother to work with her. Yes I am jealous because I would love to be gifted items that I would actually use 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but why would atticus tit in a cup, isn't he old enough to know when to hold it in and when to be vocal about what he needs. The eating with his mouth open digusts me, how come they haven't taught him any basic manners. Those 2 just laughing about him and his behaviour makes me sick.
To be fair I think on Julie and Ana's part they obviously didn't take into consideration that they'd likely be out for a good chunk of the day. If you've got a six year old tagging along with you you've got to keep in mind access to toilet facilities especially with what kids are like. Doesn't really sit well with me why be annoyed at your kid for needing the loo when you've travelled out of your way and then sat in a queue for 40 minutes.
As for the eating habits it's gross, surely teaching your child basic table manners is a given 😂

Reactions: 13
Mejulie is on the ads again #flattummyapp said she’s been trying the recipes too, highly bleeping doubt it with those kitchen skills

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think the reason Ana posts so many half naked photos is because that's literally all she's got going for her...

EWZ9g8EXsAA33GQ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooop I sense some tea being spilt 😂 although tbf who would want to follow mejulie...everyones fed up of the flattummyapp, Daniel Wellington ads and ootd's of hers
I know right 😭 but I suppose if her and Ana want to at least sell this fake BFF thing she should probably just follow Mejules and mute her so she doesn’t have to put up with all the dodgy Ads she does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched her vlog of when she went to a music festival with haz about a year and a half ago and at the end she literally said her and haz were filming and laughing at her picking her nose bc black stuff came out, and then she put in a clip of her and haz laughing whilst it was on her LEG???? I’m sorry but I think that’s definitely something to criticise why would you put something like that online???

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I just watched her vlog of when she went to a music festival with haz about a year and a half ago and at the end she literally said her and haz were filming and laughing at her picking her nose bc black stuff came out, and then she put in a clip of her and haz laughing whilst it was on her LEG???? I’m sorry but I think that’s definitely something to criticise why would you put something like that online???
Yeah I think I’ve seen that one and was completely grossed out by it. Why would she put that on for the whole world to see what a disgusting pig she is

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she in her pants again I understand it's a brand deal
But I dont rember lounging round the house in my bra and Jeans undone in front of my mom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just watching one of ana’s old vlogs from 2018 and she mentioned that she was going to eat at jenny’s and that she “loves Jenny’s so much” yet her and Mejulie went to Jenny’s in one of her videos from last year and were chatting loads of rubbish about it as it was the worst rated restaurant in their town. Can’t love it that much hun x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.