Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact that ana hasn’t posted anything regarding what’s happening in america right now with the black lives matter movement speaks volumes about how out of touch she is with reality and what is going on in the world

ana if you’re reading this, use your platform and your white privilege to spread awareness!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i noticed miss saffy b isn’t following mejulie 😳
Lol this says it all it’s so obvious there is a reason saffron’s never been to anas, deffo tension between the families, probably Julie not liking saffron as anas been on holiday with saffron and her family.

Reactions: 16
Literally an hour after that person commented about it too. Oh Ana, so predictable.
But at least the message is being shared.
True I suppose it’s all our ignorant Ana can manage, in terms of ‘awareness’ it’s hardly anything ground breaking but it’s better than nothing I guess. So Ana, if you’re reading this (which I know you are) than give yourself a big pat on the back for actually acknowledging problems outside of your onion smelling room! You go girl!

• Haha
the fact that ana hasn’t posted anything regarding what’s happening in america right now with the black lives matter movement speaks volumes about how out of touch she is with reality and what is going on in the world

ana if you’re reading this, use your platform and your white privilege to spread awareness!
she finally posted it on her story, we been knew she reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh PLEASE. As if she knows/gives a flying duck. Transparent fake brat
Her saying ‘how has it come to this?’ Is just so ignorant in itself!
Systematic racism hasnt just popped up out of nowhere it’s been built on centuries of discrimination and prejudice caused by white people - educate yourself Ana!
You have a platform and influence over a large group of people who follow you - put it to some good use, educate yourself and pass it on!
Stop flogging tat and going to bleeping mcdonalds and read a HISTORY BOOK

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This girl is vacuous beyond belief.
She can't be bothered to do her research and use her platform to educate others so she posts the most vague, inarticulate response possible.
Only shows an interest when it's something superficial, e.g. clothes; makeup; her body; her hair; etc. Boring as.

Reactions: 21
Ana's posts just proves that she is out of touch with reality. Systematic racism has been around for a very long time and the Black Lives Matter activism isn't even a new concept, it's almost like she's acting as if it's happened out of the blue. I always doubt Ana's ability to react to current affairs or actually comprehend them because she only uses the news to seem relatable but in reality she only gives a toss about her Maccy D's. It's such a shame that Ana lacks the brain cells to go into political activism, she's at a perfect age with tons of followers who would listen to her but instead people who want her platform are never heard because they don't have the following.

Reactions: 23
"How has it come to this?" Ana, this has been happening for years! Police brutality really is nothing new - it wasn't new in 2014 when I first learned about it after the shooting of Mike Brown and it certainly isn't new now. It bewilders me how a nineteen year old can be so uninformed given the current state of the world. I turned nineteen in 2016 and I can't even begin to imagine not being engaged with current affairs back then; I clearly remember how angry and anxious and scared I was after the results of the EU referrendum and US election. Since then so much has happened, and yes it's important to know when to close Twitter or the news or whatever to protect your mental health given how easy it is to feel overwhelmed by all the information available these days, but with Ana it's not as if she's even the slightest bit engaged in the first place. And if she wants to argue that, then I would tell her this: she certainly doesn't come across like she cares about global affairs and systematic oppression. She should donate (she who would apparently donate £750 of her last grand to charity...) and retweet from some actual activists because it's obvious that she's just too ignorant to try and form even a sentence about why this is so important herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who needs Saatchi Social to manage you and take 15% when you’ve got Tattle Management 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I could be doing Ana a real injustice here, but I thought the ‘how has it come to this?’ was in reference to the riots/fires - as in why are black people fighting for the right to live.

Reactions: 7
Trump: When the looting starts the shooting starts
Ana: HoW hAs It CoMe 2 tHiS? 🥴
Julie:
9866D1D5-41A2-4F86-A997-7FC480696FD6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I could be doing Ana a real injustice here, but I thought the ‘how has it come to this?’ was in reference to the riots/fires - as in why are black people fighting for the right to live.
But again, black people have been fighting for their right to live for years. I agree with whoever said she should pit her money where her mouth is when she said literally a week or two ago she would donate 3 quarters of her last grand. I'm not saying donate 3 quarters of her money, but she should donate and she should share activists and actually try to use her position to make a difference.

• Heart
Why is he body like a womans but her face still like a childs? It doesn't make sense 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.