Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally does this with 98% of the conversations in her videos and they end up being an accumulation of random stories that make no sense to anyone, unless sheā€™s telling us all about how she lost her ā€˜vergenityā€™ or how ā€˜oNe bOoBs BiGgEr ThAn ThE OtHeRā€™... then we actually get to hear the full story, as if anyone cares. Itā€™s so sad to see how she doesnā€™t use the influence she has to promote and convey more important messages to her audience. Iā€™m not saying I want her to talk world politics, but it would be at least somewhat substantial if she couldā€™ve mentioned how vital it is for us all to support and help small business as and when we can... but instead she just yaps on about her onion obsession and reminds us 3 times a video how yummy a Big Mac is šŸ˜”
This!! She couldā€™ve said a bit more on George Floyd instead of reposting someoneā€™s post on her story. Not even a hashtag.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait I donā€™t know if Iā€™m like beyond stupid but why did Atticus do that in a Costa cup? How was a viewer involved? And why did Mejules shout ā€œIt wouldā€™ve come out the cupā€ and pull the most over aggressive face Iā€™ve ever seen towards them?
From what I can gather, Atticus didnā€™t mention he needed a poo, he was just saying he needed a wee, so I think Julie was just going to let him wee in the Costa cup, but he didnā€™t need a wee, he needed a poo - so I can only imagine he tit his pants instead.

what bothers me is that all that went on in the car, how did they clean it up and how did they wash their hands and why would you want to eating with the smell of tit still in the air. Disgustang!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
From what I can gather, Atticus didnā€™t mention he needed a poo, he was just saying he needed a wee, so I think Julie was just going to let him wee in the Costa cup, but he didnā€™t need a wee, he needed a poo - so I can only imagine he tit his pants instead.

what bothers me is that all that went on in the car, how did they clean it up and how did they wash their hands and why would you want to eating with the smell of tit still in the air. Disgustang!!
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yaaas Queen. Ana we know youā€™re reading this on the daily, give us another Tattle reaction your stans are waiting!!!
Seeing how sheā€™s out of video ideas, itā€™d be easy to edit, quick to film and something people would want to see šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This!! She couldā€™ve said a bit more on George Floyd instead of reposting someoneā€™s post on her story. Not even a hashtag.
Anastasia, Saffron, Emily Canham, (and probably others) have all posted stories about this but when have they ever posted anything related to social or political issues before? I know this is a little cynical of me but I'm convinced their management has told them to

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anastasia, Saffron, Emily Canham, (and probably others) have all posted stories about this but when have they ever posted anything related to social or political issues before? I know this is a little cynical of me but I'm convinced their management has told them to
To be fair, I know Saffron and Ana have posted a few things before about BLM - mainly Saffron but I know Ana has before too, even if it is just retweets or reposts.

Emily, I have never seen post anything political.

Reactions: 7
Yes, either theyā€™ve been told to or theyā€™re literally ignorant enough to believe the countless unwarranted violence against people of colour is a ā€˜trendā€™ for them to hop on. None of them have any awareness to the world outside their bedrooms, let alone any real awareness of the social, racial, economic, political problems across the globe. If they did, they would speak about it and inform their influential audience of whatā€™s going on, encourage them to do what they can and raise some actual awareness. Instead they all just post something on their stories that will be deleted within 24 hours. Great job girls. Really grasping the concept of racial inequality and making your audience aware of what it is and how, disgustingly, it is a horrid part of the world we live in today.

Reactions: 16
Not cynical at all. A re-post means tit if youā€™ve got nothing to say about the situation yourself, to your 880k followers. Fair play to Saffron for saying something and making her point. Pure ignorance on Anaā€™s part.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I was watching a video of Haz (wanted to see what she is like) and it was the say it or shot it with Byron and Freya. For context, Freya was asked who's YouTube channel she would prefer to run out of Haz, Bryon and Ana. Haz said to her "if you took over Ana's channel it would be 24 hr food challenges" and Freya instantly responded with "babe I don't want to get fat." šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I have to agree with earlier posts on here saying Haz and Byron seem like they make fun of Ana behind her back. Speaking of 24hr food videos, how long until she posts a "eating red onion with every meal for 24 hours. And this is what happened!!!" šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I was watching a video of Haz (wanted to see what she is like) and it was the say it or shot it with Byron and Freya. For context, Freya was asked who's YouTube channel she would prefer to run out of Haz, Bryon and Ana. Haz said to her "if you took over Ana's channel it would be 24 hr food challenges" and Freya instantly responded with "babe I don't want to get fat." šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I have to agree with earlier posts on here saying Haz and Byron seem like they make fun of Ana behind her back. Speaking of 24hr food videos, how long until she posts a "eating red onion with every meal for 24 hours. And this is what happened!!!" šŸ™„
Omg JUST watched this

Reactions: 3
i just looked through ana's 18th birthday highlight on instagram. she has changed so much lol. her face is much slimmer, her hair looks way better, and she has eyebrows. also the clothing style is better too. i never noticed how much she has changed since then

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg JUST watched this
It made me realise how awful they are! I have no clue who Freya is but at first I thought she seemed out of place cos she came across alright but after watching a couple of videos with her she seems just as bitchy as Haz and Byron.
Ana seems like the odd one out in their group

Reactions: 18

Your avatar šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not cynical at all. A re-post means tit if youā€™ve got nothing to say about the situation yourself, to your 880k followers. Fair play to Saffron for saying something and making her point. Pure ignorance on Anaā€™s part.
Thatā€™s something slightly more admirable about Saffron. In no means saying sheā€™s angel but sheā€™s not afraid to speak her mind and doesnā€™t care about controversy or saying certain things or acting a particular way to get other youtubers her age to be her friend. Obviously sheā€™s ā€˜friendlyā€™ with some youtubers but you can sort of tell sheā€™s not as close to them as our boring, bland Ana. For example, she doesnā€™t even follow byron or hazā€™s account on her main but followā€™s Anaā€™s priv on her main so she probably doesnā€™t have a priv herself, and as well as this, Saffron hardly ever does videos with anyone besides her family or Ana. I think this is mainly because Ana literally has no personality of her own, so people arenā€™t bothered about being friends with her because thereā€™s literally nothing to her... sheā€™s so bland. Whereas, a lot of youtubers dislike Saffron but at least she has enough personality for them to do so, if you know what I mean? Anaā€™s content is so boring you could genuinely put anyone else in her place, whereas if Saffron was to do the same video she would put her own spin on it and actually make it her own, which is seen with the contrast between her actual decent looking outdoor tent, and Anaā€™s beige, crap looking indoor den. Probably why Saffron has more followers and more success tbf, shes isnā€™t afraid to actually be herself whereas Ana literally is the most bland person to ever exist. She genuinely thinks looking her forever mentioned ā€˜vergenityā€™ is something to endlessly boast about and getting semi wasted with her friends ever weekend is a personality trait. Poor girl, why canā€™t she just establish her own personality and actually make her videos her own šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
100% theyā€™ve all been sharing the same link. I knew when I saw Zoella share that they had been told to do it because she likes to stay out of things like that. Dianne buswell then also share the same links as zoella, ana etc. Deffo instruction from management.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.