Anastasia Kingsnorth #9 McAna Breaks The Rules For Views While Bratticus does a #2 šŸ’©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was still visible even after she edited it out, thereā€™s a bit where sheā€™s stood in her mirror and you can see it to the left of her

I think the actual vlog has been deleted now as I canā€™t find it but I did find my screenshot šŸ˜‚
Surprisingly itā€™s still there, for me anyway, itā€™s called holiday prep, try on haul, love island and my skin care routine

Reactions: 3
It was still visible even after she edited it out, thereā€™s a bit where sheā€™s stood in her mirror and you can see it to the left of her

I think the actual vlog has been deleted now as I canā€™t find it but I did find my screenshot šŸ˜‚
She is an absolute slob. I'm guessing she took it off to try on the clothes and was going to put it back on rather than just changing it, seems like something Ana would do if you ask me.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her new TikTok sheā€™s just posted , her face/head shape looks so weird on all the pics ?? Not sure if itā€™s the blazer making her look like Gru but her head just doesnā€™t match her body šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I think sheā€™s deleted itšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
B8A8CE25-76F5-4D84-B50B-88E07A4644E1.png
B8A8CE25-76F5-4D84-B50B-88E07A4644E1.png 0A95B4E4-B4DB-4C74-86FB-4FE5ECFB76E6.png

I literally went on to look at the comments of the dress video from yesterday and it had been up 2 minutes. But on the comments of the dress video literally 95% of comments are ā€œdo it to saffronā€ ā€œdo it with saff!!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Julieā€™s story today calling for a shootout at Atticusā€™s school šŸ˜¬ you have 150k+ followers ffs proofread!!!!!

View attachment 146212
Freudian slip there Jules!!!

View attachment 146335View attachment 146335View attachment 146337

I literally went on to look at the comments of the dress video from yesterday and it had been up 2 minutes. But on the comments of the dress video literally 95% of comments are ā€œdo it to saffronā€ ā€œdo it with saff!!!ā€
More of Byron's outstanding editorial photography work here... It's amazing he hasn't been snatched up by Vogue already...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Freudian slip there Jules!!!

More of Byron's outstanding editorial photography work here... It's amazing he hasn't been snatched up by Vogue already...
I get the vibe Ana is only friends with Byron because he's a photographer, knowing he will be happy to take all these pictures of her for her social medias etc. Every time she mentions him, its always about him being a photographer

Reactions: 10

That is bleeping disgusting šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

F09DD27C-89AA-41BB-B033-5CD0CF454B4E.png
Omg it is still on there šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 146335View attachment 146335View attachment 146337

The trend is to send a photo of an ā€˜uglyā€™ outfit and see if your friends tell you the truth right? So if sheā€™s already done this and tried to do it with other friends then they would know šŸ™„

she left Saff out on purpose for engagement *yawn*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The trend is to send a photo of an ā€˜uglyā€™ outfit and see if your friends tell you the truth right? So if sheā€™s already done this and tried to do it with other friends then they would know šŸ™„

she left Saff out on purpose for engagement *yawn*
OR she sent it to saff and saff lied and said it was really nice and didnā€™t want to expose her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OR she sent it to saff and saff lied and said it was really nice and didnā€™t want to expose her
Have you seen the TikTok trend where girls send their mates/bfs a picture of a screen saying ā€œpicture wonā€™t loadā€ or something and they ask whether they look nice in an outfit, to see if they will just say yeah? Saffron would deffo do thatšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why the hell has a company given Julie the hair remover, she clearly aint got any eyebrow hair to remove in the first place šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Ana has tweeted about going back to her natural hair colour. It was w few days ago now I think but Iā€™m sure someone on her said she would cause Saffy B has said the same. She really doesnā€™t have her own personality at all does she? In her haul video she said I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so into tie dye when I used to hate it... because everyone else is and youā€™re a sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Ana has tweeted about going back to her natural hair colour. It was w few days ago now I think but Iā€™m sure someone on her said she would cause Saffy B has said the same. She really doesnā€™t have her own personality at all does she? In her haul video she said I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so into tie dye when I used to hate it... because everyone else is and youā€™re a sheep.
YESSS!! THIS!!!
She has no personality of her own because all she does is copy everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also love that the brand that Julie's advertising has done everything for her, including that screen recording because obviously she has an Iphone now :rolleyes:

about the lookingforlewys thing, i feel like him and ana wouldn't get along. i really like lewys, he is loud and can come off as annoying but he seems to be straight to the point and honest. his personality would def clash with ana's lol. she has no style of her own, not that lewys's style is unique but at least he doesn't follow his friends style.

Reactions: 9
yes just saw this and instantly thought, not only is she trying to be saggy B, but sheā€™s also now trying to be Addison Rae, like mentioned in other threads. Iā€™m pretty sure she went from blonde to brunette.
however I must admit, anything is better than that bleached blonde look she's currently got Going for her. Sheā€™d really suit brown hair from the pics people have edited, and itā€™s not as big of a contrast against that ORANGE face of hers.

Also, Julie promoting that eyebrow hair remover (which doesnā€™t actually work btw, From experience, it just cuts the hair doesnā€™t actually trim it so then your left with little black (or whatever colour eyebrows you have) spots.) and saying how she has to pluck the little strays, j thought that was the problem with her hairless eyebrows on the first place. She over plucked them when she was younger?? And now is plucking them again???
FEB72AD9-BEAA-40C4-B329-CDADAF94648E.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yessss, that was me! I knew I would be proved right. Saffron said she was either going back to her normal colour or going pink. Will be interesting to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.