Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest tiktok oh my god. Those facial expressions SCREAM Addison Rae.. except she’s the primark version of her.. if that.
What is that side smirk she keeps doing 😭 She’s gonna get some weird ass wrinkle lines when she older if she carries this on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She 100% deletes all hate comments from tik tok! Tik tok is notorious for hate comments, even the average person with little followers will get hate from being on the For You Page. I can only imagine all the hate comments she must get when she’s pulling all those stupid faces 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is it just me who finds it weird how Ana doesn’t comment or has even liked every single ig picture saff has posted seeing how much they go on about being the bestest of friends?? Idk maybe that’s a bit much lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I'm not one to usually comment on people's form when they are working out but god those Russian twists killed me, she was literally sitting with her knees lifted up and moving her hands side to side, that doesn't do anything for the abs. The whole point of Russian twists is to lean back and hold your abs to stay up. Like I'm sorry but she has to feel that the ab muscles are not being used at all.
So I'm not one to usually comment on people's form when they are working out but god those Russian twists killed me, she was literally sitting with her knees lifted up and moving her hands side to side, that doesn't do anything for the abs. The whole point of Russian twists is to lean back and hold your abs to stay up. Like I'm sorry but she has to feel that the ab muscles are not being used at all.
Right I thought I was being a workout freak because whatever she was doing was not Russian Twists.

And she's telling us 2 videos = 14 mins can give you abs?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Ana’s meal portions are really small as well (Throwing away the end bits of a burger, small bowl of cereal for breakfast, small plates for lunch etc), which is part of a reason why she can eat all junk and maintain such a nice figure.

Reactions: 9
She looks so much better without all that fake tan!! Her skin needs to breathe😩

Reactions: 5
As we know ana and jules read here.. stop using any old fake tan on your face and use one specifically for your face. It will change your life. Utan even do anti-bac tanning facial mist. Thank me later #notspon

(soz if she actually does this I don’t watch her trash vids and it certainly doesn’t look like she does with that patchy ass dirty looking face😷)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.