Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newtoyou

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a haz/Byron thread but those two parsnips aren’t worthy of their own thread! Does anyone else really dislike Haz? There‘s something about her I really don’t like. She used to be so pretty till she turned into an uRbAn queen View attachment 135517View attachment 135518
Her nose is very shiny lol. I actually prefer her hair and make up now - she looks like a different ethnicity here.
1590144984649.png

I actually dont mind Haz now I've watched a bit more of her, and she does have quite a nice voice.

Reactions: 2

grilltea

In the Style is much bigger, it’s pretty much what most of the islanders go on love island to secure. I think even the I’m a celeb queen Jacqueline Jossa has a range with them too, it’s quite a big deal ngl and who has ever heard of or ordered from ‘Get noticed’ what a flop lolll poor Ana 😥
Was just watching I’m a celeb!! I rmb anna saying how she wanted to go on before and tbf I’d love to see her in jungle life

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Her instagram story again showing another new pair of Jordans. Does she really need them!? Why do they keep sending her shoes that she's never gonna wear or if she does, they won't match her outfit!? Just baffles me.
Are insta stores like creps uk, insta kicks or whatever that ones called legit does anyone know? I see them giving away trainers to multiple influencers daily and always wonder if the shoes are genuine.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
any1 else think ana dosent wear a bra because her tits are literally 2 completely different sizes, unless she gets a bra specially made?

idk2

VIP Member
I don’t follow her either but wasn’t one of the questions have you been paid £2k for a brand deal? Think I remember her kind of laughing and saying no. Cba to watch it again lol.
No idea 😫 I don't watch their channels at all. Just going off what another poster said x

Maybe Julie never took them to the dentist? My teeth were better than Anas and I qualified for them. Litterally everyone qualifies for them these days
Yeah maybe my teeth were nowhere near as bad as anas and I got braces, you could understand if it was a money thing and they couldn’t afford but a lot of people get them free anyway

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Those Jordans are real from CrepsUK but I'm confused as to how Saffron said she paid for hers or 'treated herself' to some and shouted out the insta page on her vlog so they must've been gifted too. No way Ana is getting them gifted and Saffron isnt.

They're bloody awful anyway - the trainers do not suit any of the clothes Ana usually wears. They'll just look as silly as her balenciagas.
Thanks for clarifying. I’m not massively into trainers so wasn’t sure if they real or not with Ana being sent what 3? 4? Pairs now.

joonielovers

I think she’s attempted a fashion forward ‘street look‘? But she obviously got very lost on the way to that destination.
[/QUOTE]

i think its the fact the trousers are long, and theres so much going on w her outfit. if the trousers were shorter, and not down to her bloody shoes it would look more 'streetwise' also, she's wearing a fluffy top.. thats not streetwear style. like, why couldnt she just wear a plain crop top, why does it got to be fluffy, she could've made a good outfit out of it, and a nice change from her showing her tits and all but she ruined it

also about the model thing, most models are smart and have a business head. ana obvs does not, as she can't even come up with her own videos. also, most models are naturally pretty and hardly wear makeup. not that ana isn't pretty but her whole insta is a full face of makeup. another thing, models also post underwear pics but they make it look classy, unlike ana who looks dirty in hers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Birthdaycards

I get a strong feeling Haz and Byron slept together and Haz never recovered and is pining for him all the time.

There's a weird vibe between those two.
Do we know how Haz, Byron, Ana and saffron etc even met. Surely their agencies didn’t introduce them because their profiles are so much smaller than Ana and saffs?

Pancakes0078

and if your going to go around flaunting a fake bikini top atleast make sure it fits 😳

Ive got an A cup and a size 6 .. theres absolutely no way her boobs are squeezing into a 6

( i promise im not 12 😂😂😂😂)

Tho i actually feel like a lot of youtubers do this in hauls especially try ons where they claim there a size 4 when there so obviously not .. *amber knight*
mhmm gonna have to disagree, I’m a DD and a size 6 on top, she looks like a D or DD