Anastasia Kingsnorth #8 Recycled content queen, Invisalign nowhere to be seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
91A2B7EB-7684-497F-8BB8-05A0B11BCF36.png

This lady surely doesn’t need to cake on so much make up - especially under the eyes- it’s just sitting in the wrinkles. Also I think she made a mistake drawing in the eyebrows there’s a random bit where the pencil has slipped

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So in Anas latest tiktok with Julie the caption says “Just vibing with my best friend hehe”... Just a few days ago Saffron posted a tiktok with Wendy and put the caption as “Grateful to have my Mum as my Bestfriend”. At this point are their managers telling them to post the same thing? Plus the way julie went about in that whole Did my makeup bad on purpose video where she went completely Ape tit and called ana an idiot... yup totally best friends hehe

View attachment 136146
This lady surely doesn’t need to cake on so much make up - especially under the eyes- it’s just sitting in the wrinkles. Also I think she made a mistake drawing in the eyebrows there’s a random bit where the pencil has slipped
Surely no one actually swipes up and buys the crap she promotes... like who would trust her? i’m mean look at her? it’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So in Anas latest tiktok with Julie the caption says “Just vibing with my best friend hehe”... Just a few days ago Saffron posted a tiktok with Wendy and put the caption as “Grateful to have my Mum as my Bestfriend”. At this point are their managers telling them to post the same thing? Plus the way julie went about in that whole Did my makeup bad on purpose video where she went completely Ape tit and called ana an idiot... yup totally best friends hehe
Management don't have that much control - influencers choose their own captions and mostly do their own video idea research and follow the trends. Ana is just a copy cat, she becomes her friends and its not a good trait to have. When she's around Haz and Byron, she's os 'quirky!! and cool' - don't need to expand about her Saffron obsession. She's most normal with her school friends.

Managers might advise their clients to post about certain world events (such as Covid-19, urging people to stay in, etc) so they seem more in touch but also influencers have the common sense (I hope) to post stuff like this anyway. They may give ideas of some videos to do while at home but thats the smallest aspect of their job. Mostly they're constantly monitor/moderate comments under pictures/videos across all sites and will ban certain words if a scandal occurs. They're in charge of curating the influencers image and organising and reaching out to brands about partnerships and sponsorships and liaising contracts (cost, what job entails etc). They also do all the stats for media consumption across all platforms and different brands. For example, Saffron and Primark went really well and her manager put together all sales, costs, money earned etc and will use this information to pitch Saffron to even bigger brands to show she's stable and her fans support. This is the biggest part of the job and a really simplified way of putting it. They also organise the influencers dates and PR trips and basically act as a personal secretary.

Idk who Ana's manager is, I don't think its Rebecca is it? Either way, whoever it is, they're missing the mark with her content and image lol.

Reactions: 6
Ana definitely was prettier a few years ago. She’s just puffy and crusty looking now - she doesn’t look healthy.
She also needs to realise that just because not wearing a bra is the latest fashion, it doesn’t mean everyone should do it. She’ll end up with saggy boobs - I already think they’re quite saggy for her age. I’ve got bigger boobs than Ana, I’m older than her and I’ve breastfed and mine are more perky than hers! She’s really going to do some lasting damage if she doesn’t start wearing a bra more regularly.
Four main things she needs to do: dye her hair dark, improve her diet, wear a bra, get her teeth sorted - then she’d be pretty.

Reactions: 7
Ana definitely was prettier a few years ago. She’s just puffy and crusty looking now - she doesn’t look healthy.
She also needs to realise that just because not wearing a bra is the latest fashion, it doesn’t mean everyone should do it. She’ll end up with saggy boobs - I already think they’re quite saggy for her age. I’ve got bigger boobs than Ana, I’m older than her and I’ve breastfed and mine are more perky than hers! She’s really going to do some lasting damage if she doesn’t start wearing a bra more regularly.
Four main things she needs to do: dye her hair dark, improve her diet, wear a bra, get her teeth sorted - then she’d be pretty.
Wearing a bra to prevent sagging is just a myth, age and gravity will do that no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well good for you but most of us can’t fight the force of gravity. 🙄 She really doesn’t have saggy boobs. Ana does a lot of things that can be criticized but let’s not shame her for having normal imperfect breasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What even is it? I genuinely don’t know. I see grated carrot and the rest is a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What even is it? I genuinely don’t know. I see grated carrot and the rest is a mystery.
I think it's grated cheese? She had a pile of grated cheese with her lunch the other day and it's just like...why. How are you going to eat that.

Reactions: 5
any1 else think ana dosent wear a bra because her tits are literally 2 completely different sizes, unless she gets a bra specially made?

Reactions: 2
any1 else think ana dosent wear a bra because her tits are literally 2 completely different sizes, unless she gets a bra specially made?
Most people have boobs different sizes, bra fitters should be able to find her a size & style that fits & flatters

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a bit much to call anas breasts saggy. Mine are bigger and are definitely saggy. I’d love to have hers. I’ve also been wearing bras since 11 and they still hang low, so that definitely doesn’t make a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.