Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon1997

Lolllll she’s been preaching to the public about staying at home for weeks on end thinking she’s some sort of Gandhi but has made numerous non essential online orders, trips to the post office, non necessary car drives to the garden centre, KFC, McDonald’s, Krispy Kreme etc. Yes if you want to go the these places and support the second peak of Coronavirus then go ahead, but don’t do this after preaching to stay at home endlessly and shaming people who don’t when you don’t yourself. It’s called hypocrisy, which Ana probably doesn’t even know the meaning of let’s be honest.

Sorry but for me the greasy, oily puffiness stands out from a mile away 🤢
Okay yes very hypocritical, but she’s not going to support a ‘second wave’ by going to drive throughs and placing online orders.

• Sick
Reactions: 1

queencarmen

VIP Member
it’s one thing to wear revealing clothes like no one really cares that chavvy ana’s wearing a bikini on Instagram but it’s the fact the revealing clothes she wears don’t even fit her properly and she posts them on a social media that her younger 6 year old brother is also featured on. No one’s really shaming her for what she’s wearing but just to name a few reasons why they actually are ‘shaming’ her lol
Ah okay, fair enough :)

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Was looking for her Twitter & this is the one that comes up obviously not her but why hasn’t she had it taken down ????
This is weird. I’ve not seen people put RP on the twitters before to say they are role playing the person so not catfishing. Is this just a way for them to get away with it and not get taken down?

Lulu23

Chatty Member
It annoys me how she keeps comparing herself to addison rae on tiktok like... Oh honey
Like I hate to be purely mean about someone's appearance but I genuinely think she has such an ugly face. Those massive close up pictures she keeps posting as glow ups and after type pictures.. I just see a big bloated fish and bloated face and its just like her normal one with makeup. I honestly don't know why people find her attractive??? Even those people I dislike on YouTube I can admit have nice features on their face but she makes me feel sick looking at her, its almost like she's a typically ugly girl who's suddenly got famous, put makeup on, got nice clothes and we've all to suddenly start agreeing she's attractive. She's disgusting
I think a lot of it is the weird faces she pulls I don’t think she’s particularly ugly