Anastasia Kingsnorth #78 Stas the Love Island Siren. The person I want to couple up with is...Byron.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for me it’s the cringey bombshell music in the back she’s honestly not fooled a single person and i can’t believe she honestly she thinks she’s love island material hahahahahahaha she’s absolutely vile

Reactions: 37
Honestly baffles me how she's so dumb that she doesn't know how to describe things other than "insane" or "incredible". Girl, you can just say it's good lmao. Her bronzer is also so ugly and muddy as always

Reactions: 24
'Oh my god, Matt Damon, my Vampire Dairies heart is screaming' BYEEE she's so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The OGs will remember Doreen from many many threads back, she’d be having a field day with this lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Noooo this new video hahahahahah
“Everything in this shop is like so healthy” - referring to a box of mini donuts
“This ice cream has got like dark chocolate chips in which is a lot healthier” - referring to a huge soft serve ice cream with chocolate chips in
“This smoothie is really healthy it’s meant to give you glowy skin” - referring to a XXXXL smoothie that’s blended with about 6 different fruits and green yogurt and is probably about 900 calories
And I’m only 10 minutes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The audacity to think Love Island would actually want her on the show 💀 for a start she’s not pretty enough and she’s got the personality of a wet mop, look how quiet she was in Locked In. Every year the same old crap of pretending she’s going on it, boringggg 🥱

Reactions: 16
Bet she didn't finish that Hailey Bieber smoothie
---
Did she say the meal from in & out was her wet dream? what a twit. Also glad Bryon called her out on her swearing saying he told her she doesn't need to have a potty mouth and it doesn't look good on her but she insists it makes her look more grown up and adult. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think this thread has been categorised wrong, someone’s put it under the LI threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep saying it “tastes healthy” like pls you are describing donuts full of sugar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Howling at her video title about her going to Kylie Jenner’s house trying to lead young people on into believing she’s actually going in it. Yeah Kylie doesn’t know you exist! If you ever get sent makeup it’s via her assistants that have chose you to promote it. I suppose she’s mega besties with her so she’s off to her house 🤣😭

Reactions: 2
Typical Anna … ‘I just saw Matt Lucas’ … then quotes a David Williams character … the realised it isn’t even him 😂why would you leave that in the vlog!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So is she going to do this stupid love island prank every year?. It’s not funny, it’s boring. She’s so desperate to be on the show

Reactions: 8