Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie this video was such a weird watch. Her constantly telling Atticus “why are you trying to change the subject” if he’s literally just making any comment that isn’t a reply, her weird attempt at a sexy side eye to the camera, telling Atticus what’s a situation ship… The weirdest part was asking him what sex was and saying “let’s see your answer in three years time”. Imho posting such a video is exploitive on Atticus’ part and I really hope she takes it down.

Also why does she need to be eating KFC and sit in her car for it? Why doesn’t she just chill on the couch and do a similar video?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Such a weird uncomfortable video that didnt need to be posted , pushing atticus to talk about periods and puberty , and peeing in a cup and someone nearly seeing his privates , why does she need to post these online. Clearly he was uncomfortable aswell , didnt watch anymore so god knows what else she asked

• Sick
Reactions: 57
There’s just some things that shouldn’t be shared online, her new video was very weird imo

Reactions: 52
So she filmed it ages ago, it’s only 11 minutes (of rubbish) and she couldn’t get the thumbnail and scheduling done in time? No wonder she’s never had an actual job because she wouldn’t even be the personality hire at this point

Reactions: 27
So has she waited until Atticus turned 10 to post this to make it seem less worse than asking a 9 year old about things like that?! She has zero boundaries.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ana : don’t talk about his hair he is LITERALLY A CHILD

Also ana : let me exploit my ten year old brother asking him about sex, for views

• Heart
Reactions: 106
I haven't watched just read these comments, but if he's year 5 then yes he will have had the sex talk in school, they have one every year from reception in most schools now, age appropriate and more info each year but I'd imagine she was all shocked about it 🙄

Reactions: 1
She, or anyone, should not be talking about a ten-year-old’s private parts in front of over a million subscribers and even more potential viewers. Not to anyone, actually. What the duck is wrong with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Some things should just not be shared. And this is absolutely one of them. As someone mentioned above, it’s coming across exploitative and uncomfortable. And her die hard fans are praising it in the comments. What actually possesses someone’s mind to film this with their 9/10 year old brother and plaster it on the internet
---
Ana : don’t talk about his hair he is LITERALLY A CHILD

Also ana : let me exploit my ten year old brother asking him about sex, for views
It’s okay for her to exploit him, but when we comment on it, she doesn’t like it. ✨it’s giving hypocrite✨

Reactions: 11
I actually felt bad for Atticus in her new video… he’s still a child and was clearly uncomfortable with what was being asked/shared shown in his constant deflection of answers. Sad to see MeJulie didn’t step in and tell her not to upload this

EDIT//
Ana if you’re reading this and want to make videos with your brother why not do toy unboxings, baking videos or arts and crafts instead of exposing a child online when he is far too young to understand, let alone consent, to what’s being uploaded

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I haven't watched just read these comments, but if he's year 5 then yes he will have had the sex talk in school, they have one every year from reception in most schools now, age appropriate and more info each year but I'd imagine she was all shocked about it 🙄
Having the sex talk in school, in a safeguarding environment is completely different to encouraging a ten year old to talk about it online for anyone and everyone to see.

Reactions: 53
Having the sex talk in school, in a safeguarding environment is completely different to encouraging a ten year old to talk about it online for anyone and everyone to see.
Oh agree 100% I just had a quick watch of the video and it was so weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There’s not one negative comment on the video, she must be deleting stuff. In what world is it ok to ask a 10 year old child to tell you what sex is and put it all over the Internet? She’s lost any sense of reality.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
You’re telling me, it took this girl a whole day to create a thumbnail that’s clearly a still they’ve taken when filming, and writing ‘I am uncomfortable’ at the top? She wouldn’t last an hour in a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 23