Anastasia Kingsnorth #72 On a cruise, but hates drinking booze, exposes her brother just for views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she thinks she can get someone better looking than her ex then she needs a serious wake up call 🤣🤣🤣 despite what you may have told yourself ana, you don’t actually look like your edited pictures x
I honestly think in her mind she thinks she’s out of her ex’s league she thinks she’s so good looking she can have any guy and it’s crazy cause like you said she edits her pictures. She needs to be humbled.

Reactions: 24
She just wanted a bf for a bit so she could actually have something to talk about on the podcast and go on about her 'ex' as Saffy B has had a few bfs and Ana never has. She just wanted to tick off having a first BF, without actually wanting one, and sadly had to use this nice guy to achieve that :(

Reactions: 25
I don’t think he was bad looking or anything? He did just look very young like a boy and not a man. (But tbh the only time I saw him was dressed as Harry Potter).

I don’t know why she said he didn’t meet a lot of her friends - he met all her Manny friends surely if he was at that thing where they all dressed up. He sounded very thoughtful and attentive and genuinely into her so it is odd she ended it, especially as her reason was that she wanted to be independent? You can be independent in a relationship. I hope it wasn’t some deeper psychological reason like she didn’t think she deserved someone to treat her nice or something. I just think unfortunately she wasn’t that into him, but maybe couldn’t understand why she wasn’t?

Reactions: 26
Did anyone see in Jasmin clough’s Thailand vlog that she met up with Taneesha and said Ana was meant to be there too?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see in Jasmin clough’s Thailand vlog that she met up with Taneesha and said Ana was meant to be there too?
Not surprising in the least.
When it comes to it ana will always choose free holidays and events over her friends
Sounds like her latest holiday was last minute

Reactions: 3
if she thinks she can get someone better looking than her ex then she needs a serious wake up call 🤣🤣🤣 despite what you may have told yourself ana, you don’t actually look like your edited pictures x
Who is her ex??? I need to see him lol

Reactions: 1
Ana kept saying how her ex was her dream man etc so why did she end it with him? Even saffron said it makes no sense

Reactions: 10
I don’t listen to the pod cast so can someone say if she actually says why they split up

Reactions: 1
Ana kept saying how her ex was her dream man etc so why did she end it with him? Even saffron said it makes no sense
And then goes on to say she’s now on hinge.. so what are you on hinge for if you aren’t ready for a relationship…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She didn’t give a clear answer all she said was that she was ‘emotionally unavailable’ and needs to ‘work on herself’
Given that she doesn’t know her own father and Julie is her mother, I’m not surprised that she is emotionally unavailable! Deep down she has no identity and is insecure, but is seeking validation online which isn’t going to help!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ana clearly acknowledges how odd Julie is she said she was worried about him meeting Julie bc she’s unpredictable and dramatic and she doesn’t know what side of herself she will show

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Given that she doesn’t know her own father and Julie is her mother, I’m not surprised that she is emotionally unavailable! Deep down she has no identity and is insecure, but is seeking validation online which isn’t going to help!
Well i dont know my dad and i have a crappy mum but i don’t show my tits and kiss everyone so thats no excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she’s just a mess probably want to be in her bad witch era or something. Wouldn’t surprise me if Ana would be the type to stay single because her mates are. Saddo

Reactions: 6
She didn’t give a clear answer all she said was that she was ‘emotionally unavailable’ and needs to ‘work on herself’
did she actually say emotionally unavailable? Nah what psychology tik tok has she been watching? 😂 probs just broke up cause the greasy gang are single and wanting to party/hook up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.