Anastasia Kingsnorth #72 On a cruise, but hates drinking booze, exposes her brother just for views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hi guys welcome to my FIRST Birthday vlog”
….ugh how long is she going to milk this for?! 🙄🙄
✨⭐hEy GuYs WeLcOmE bAcK tO mY 27tH BiRtHdAy VLoG⭐✨ 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Podcast is back. Them doing it in houses makes is even shitter.

Ana calling her "ex" ...."my best friend" lol
Saffron repeating "you weren't together long" okkk lol

Also this ad 💀💀
Screenshot_20231017_085345_Spotify.jpg

• Haha
just watched the clip of their new podcast episode that saffron has posted and they’re talking about how situationships are sometimes harder to get over than relationships… revolutionary stuff 🥱🤣 that exact talking point has been around for agessss yet they’re saying it like it’s brand new information that they’ve discovered??? 🤣 how people are actually listening to this borecast seriously is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
makes no sense why she broke up with him when she's said nothing but nice things about him, he sounded like a decent guy and good person.

ana these men are RARE, why would you throw that all away just to fk about drinking, going out, having sex with randomers? blames herself for being too independent but if anything i think a relationship would do her good. she is going to end up miserable if she carries on with this lifestyle

Reactions: 34
makes no sense why she broke up with him when she's said nothing but nice things about him, he sounded like a decent guy and good person.

ana these men are RARE, why would you throw that all away just to fk about drinking, going out, having sex with randomers? blames herself for being too independent but if anything i think a relationship would do her good. she is going to end up miserable if she carries on with this lifestyle
She didn't want a bf
She wanted to say she had a bf

That's all

Reactions: 38
He also didn’t fit the bill for her type- he wasn’t a stereotypical ‘attractive’ guy like the ones saffron has been with

Reactions: 8
The filming of this podcast is dreadful. I’ve spotted it at least 4 times now where ana is talking and it cuts to a different view of them both and her mouth isn’t moving

i can't believe whitefox has taken her to LA the girl has no fashion sense whatsoever

Reactions: 11
He also didn’t fit the bill for her type- he wasn’t a stereotypical ‘attractive’ guy like the ones saffron has been with
Literally this!! I was yelling the entire way through her desperate attempt of explaining why they broke up - her reason was absolutely bs! Rambling on about how she wanted to ‘find her independence’ and how she ‘needs to get over that hurdle’ etc. Just say you weren’t attracted to him because he was too nice & didn’t fit your wannabe insta baddie persona. You know girls like her crave toxic men lmao. Even Saffron knew it was such a lie! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
i can't believe whitefox has taken her to LA the girl has no fashion sense whatsoever
Sorry, but it is actually outrageous how many holidays Ana has been on this year?! Fair enough if I had the money and time, I would be going on holiday 24/7... but it's such a slap in the face to us that work hard, actually EARN our money and get to treat ourselves with a nice holiday once (maybe twice) a year, for all these companies to be paying for her to go on holiday and her calling it 'work'.

Nothing grinds my gears more than these annoying, vapid influencers who get to enjoy such an indulgent lifestyle when they do absolutely duck all to deserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
How do we know Ana broke up with him and not the other way round? She has nothing but nice things to say about him and she was desperate for a boyfriend, surely it’s more believable that he broke up with our stinky Stas?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we know Ana broke up with him and not the other way round? She has nothing but nice things to say about him and she was desperate for a boyfriend, surely it’s more believable that he broke up with our stinky Stas?
Nah I feel the way she spoke about it was far too blasé, and even Ana wouldn’t openly say she broke things off on a public podcast, if he dumped her… nobody is that ballsy surely.

I think he didn’t fit her aesthetic and that’s fine, but cut the bs stories of ‘I’m too independent’. She couldn’t even go to the cinema alone until the other month and even then made a huge deal about it🤣

Reactions: 12
I think He had a lucky escape regardless of who dumped who. Who’d want to go out with someone who has no basic hygiene 🤢

Reactions: 13
Please tell me you’ve all seen her narcissistic TikTok promo thing for her birthday…

lighting a candle like it’s a cigarette and then having the word bleeping on a cake

talk about immature .

Please tell me you’ve all seen her narcissistic TikTok promo thing for her birthday…

lighting a candle like it’s a cigarette and then having the word bleeping on a cake

talk about immature .
I saw a tik toker do that a few days ago and thought it was cringe 😬 obviously our Stas has seen it and thought it was cool 😩

Reactions: 3
I have guesses as to why she broke up with him ,
1. He’s not Byron so any guy she dates or gets into a relationship with it’s very unlikely she’ll actually genuinely care about the guy or really want to be with him because it’s clear the guy she wants is Byron. In a way it’s selfish of her to waste another guys time and allow him to develop some kind of feelings for her if she knows she’s not that interested in him. I don’t know if her ex developed feelings or not but either way for them to get into a relationship and then for it to end like 2 months later that’s odd especially as people in your 20’s in my opinion I can only speak for myself but if I get into a relationship with someone it’s because I truly want that and I wouldn’t just get into a relationship for like 2 months just to pass them when it would make more sense to be single then you don’t risk hurting anyone or wasting anyones time.

2. I think she was embarrassed of this guy because of how he looks because he’s not the typical good looking model guy , personally I think that’s quite shallow. I think she saw the kind of guys Saffron has dated typical pretty boys and maybe boyfriends of her friends who she might think are more attractive or whatever compared to her ex.I don’t know her ex but from everything she has said he genuinely sounds like a nice guy and it’s such a shame she didn’t give the relationship more of a chance to develop. Like someone else said on here it’s rare to find guys like that who want to commit to you and are really nice.

I feel a lot of these influencers puts looks and the amount of money someone makes before anything else and yeah it’s important to be attracted to someone but someone could be super good looking but have no personality or cheat , looks doesn’t make someone better or perfect which I wish these influencers understood. Sounds like to me she was embarrassed for people to meet him for a reason and I think he’s had a lucky escape because nobody should settle for someone who is just wasting their time , doesn’t find them that attractive and is embarrassed of them.

3. She loves male attention and validation. She doesn’t strike me as someone who could be loyal cause in my opinion if she’s on a night out she would easily flirt and chat up someone while any boyfriend she has is at home with no idea. I feel like she’s insecure so needs compliments from men, needs men to ask for her number and likes to brag about these things as it makes her feel better about herself. If someone’s single of course they can do what they want talk to as many guys as they want and spend the night with whoever I’m not judging her or anyone for that cause that’s her life but losing a nice guy because you still seek attention from other guys is sad.

if she thinks she can get someone better looking than her ex then she needs a serious wake up call 🤣🤣🤣 despite what you may have told yourself ana, you don’t actually look like your edited pictures x

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.