Anastasia Kingsnorth #69 the only 69 she’ll ever get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She annoys me so much I actually can’t stand her. How is she going to call someone she met like twice on a brand trip her best friend. If that’s the case then I guess the tesco cashier is my best friend too. She’s obviously trying to leech onto Molly’s upcoming fame and it really shows how desperate she is. How come she’s never mentioned Molly before in videos or invited Molly to her birthday parties but now it’s “Molly is my bestie” now she’s on a popular tv show get a life Ana. I hope Molly drops her “best friend” once she finds out Ana has been trying to leech off her. And with her new video it’s obvious she’s single because she’s dropped her “healthy” eating with her banana and soggy crisps meal prep it was all to impress him. Anyways rant over

Reactions: 37
She’s not even in the slightest bit sparky, memorable or outgoing! Such a bore jeez 😴😴
Go get a proper job Ana love and lighten up.
Knew the 12 year old looking man child and her wouldn’t last they are immature and clearly had no chemistry.

Reactions: 6
liked the post about going on saving graces podcast but hasn’t shared it or mentioned it at all on her page??

Reactions: 1
Don't usually watch her videos but my god where to start
Eating all of that food on the hotel bed why order that much in the first place 3 drinks who knows how many burgers and nuggets etc mcflurries.

Her frappe tastes like pink well enlighten us on that one ana didn't know you can taste colours??

Her boyfriend saw sense and legged it and she's really happy about it and wonders why nothing lasts with her couldn't be the hygiene both house and personal wise or the greediness perhaps or maybe he wised up and thought about what he was doing 🤔

She's got diagnosis for 3 different things potentially a 4th but not certain on that yeah because mcdonalds is the best thing for those isn't it

Went on about her upcoming holidays shock 😲
Sicilly with callum in a few weeks for 5 days ibiza at least 3 times wants to book another family holiday for August with Julie and atticus good luck with that one ana bit late to be doing that everything will be booked up she apparently knows where she wants to take them disneyland again??
And wants to backpack Thailand with Tanesha but not sure as you'd need to take at least 6 weeks off work
Ermmm first no you don't second how is that in anyway an issue for her she has no job!

Calls the heat sticky and muggy hits different than other countries where she can stroll around in a bikini 🤢
Well you did that at parklife so that's a lie 🙄

Oh and she's writing a book god knows what about qnd keeps implying others are helping her

Reactions: 9
The only good thing out of that video is her saying she’s planning on going backpacking around Thailand with Tanesha

Reactions: 17
A long health journey? Didn’t it start at the beginning of this year / end of last year?
also “I know what I have to get done to get rid of it” sounds like endo which I do have a lot of sympathy for her if so. I feel sorry for her but she doesn’t recognise her privilege in the fact that she was able to get diagnosed in under a year and also get GIFTED private health care.

Reactions: 12
The book thing pissed me off to high heavens. How has she managed to write a book and enquire with a publisher when she uses ‘way happy’ in a sentence which doesn’t even make grammatical sense. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was a kid, have 2x lots of student loan debts from my two degrees in creative writing and STILL can’t get close to publishing a book that I’ve written MYSELF!! Ugh it’s infuriating

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
She can’t hold down a relationship to save her life and never will because of how much of a catfish she is. She’s been diagnosed with 3 things? Let me guess… 1. Diabetes, 2. Heart disease, 3. Kidney failure
---
I can not cope with the fact she wants to write a book, yet describes things like a 4 year old. A strawberry frappe tastes like “strawberries in a blender in a drink” and “tastes like pink”. I also can’t fathom her diet at all. She has health issues yet she’s STILL eating like that? 4 burgers, plus nuggets, multiple drinks and McFlurrys too. Then she announces she’s going out for dinner later too? Saying you have such an appetite “at the moment” and “give me any food right now” is funny because … you’re like that ALL THE TIME

Reactions: 11
The book thing pissed me off to high heavens. How has she managed to write a book and enquire with a publisher when she uses ‘way happy’ in a sentence which doesn’t even make grammatical sense. I’ve wanted to be a writer since I was a kid, have 2x lots of student loan debts from my two degrees in creative writing and STILL can’t get close to publishing a book that I’ve written MYSELF!! Ugh it’s infuriating
I can understand how this must piss you off so much. Influencers are a curse on society.

Reactions: 10
Her BF soon dumped her when he was outed. Probably didn't want to die of embarrassment going out with that ugly stinky chav. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the podcast and she can’t keep up with her own lies😭 she said she was with her bf for 4 months but on her podcast with saffron I could’ve sworn she said they were together for around 6 months

Reactions: 9
She's always banging on about how small her appetite is and said a few days ago how she had to get a kids meal because the adults one is "too much" 🥺 but then goes and orders all this for herself atleast 6 burgers? Chips, 3 milkshakes and a mcflurry I just don't get why she lies about having a small appetite? Literally noboby cares just own it?

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion: she’s no beauty, has no Grace, is an actual disgrace.

the book thing… as someone who is passionate about writing, books etc if she gets published when she can’t talk properly and has limited use of language that’ll be it. We know she has zero creativity and it’ll be ghost written by some poor person who is actually talented. She just takes everything without actually working for something or honing a craft.
And who needs that many burgers in one meal?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.