Anastasia Kingsnorth #69 the only 69 she’ll ever get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo not ana on the saving grace pod ffs
But lol at the trailer the witch is so boring that grace is only asking questions about molly from love island
she mentioned it on her most recent video I think? I was like duck off I like that pod and she gets boring old mingsnorth on 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i just watched her 'a very messy week.. solo trip to Barcelona & London partying' vlog and what an absolute waste of 25 minutes

i'm pretty sure 90% of that video was ana in her hotel rooms/ flat talking about what she's about to do and just done and forgetting to actually film anything

the fact the only reason she's even getting to do these things and have these opportunities is because shes a vlogger yet she's absolutely crap at it and barely even films anything because she 'got too drunk'

Reactions: 27
the way she makes such a point of emphasising she ALWAYS buys the kids katsu curry from wagamamas because the ‘adult’ one is too big for her😒😒😒 pick me🥺
The thing is, she also got 2 large sides so having the smaller kids portion isn't really that "small appetite" haha

Reactions: 12
Watched Byron’s vlog and the lot of them are absolutely vile, acting drunk in the lift then acting like massive twats everywhere they go. Those are the sort of people you’d avoid on everyday life.

Reactions: 31
I dont think its her money that has made her arrogant, its the people she hangs out with.

Reactions: 16
I dont think its her money that has made her arrogant, its the people she hangs out with.
I feel like it’s a bit of both, it’s just sad to see because she used to be really humble and relatable but now she’s the exact opposite

Reactions: 12
Surprise Surprise another Wednesday and lazy Ana doesn’t put a video up.

Reactions: 3
Love that she said she wasn’t bothered about the coachella lineup but of course took the free tickets

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Knew it'd be a food video and she can't even get the video quality right.

She's also writing a book but never reads books, what is she going to write about? Eating food and sitting on her arse 24/7... whilst catfishing the internet?

The boy situation, acting like she's dated him for years lol.

Reactions: 25
Knew it'd be a food video and she can't even get the video quality right.

She's also writing a book but never reads books, what is she going to write about? Eating food and sitting on her arse 24/7... whilst catfishing the internet?

The boy situation, acting like she's dated him for years lol.
What did she say about primark boy?? Can’t bring myself to watch her vids anymore

Reactions: 2
You know when your taste buds are shot to tit when you describe a McDonald's burger as banging. Yeah, I might when I haven't had one in months, but Ana babe, you have one every week. And did she really just describe that frappuccino as tasting 'pink'? I can't

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.