Anastasia Kingsnorth #69 the only 69 she’ll ever get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a comment on her service station video yesterday saying that she should get the Snapchat AI to choose her food orders for a video, I remembered it because I remember thinking it was a pretty original idea. And then she brings out this video today, pretends she’s thought of it herself and has deleted the comment suggesting it. Why wouldn’t you say something along the lines of “a viewer gave me this idea” instead of passing it off as her own idea? She’s got no morals whatsoever

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I find it so embarrassing the way she latches onto specific food items because she so badly wants to be the “type of person” that eats it (give me strength), or potentially because she’s copying someone, or George said he likes it / it’s good for you. First onions, then salmon, now avocados. She won’t stop going on about them and orders it every time she films herself eating out. We get it, you like avocados. No one cares.

And I wish she’d realise that onion isn’t a seasoning or a substitute for seasoning.

Reactions: 39
There was a comment on her service station video yesterday saying that she should get the Snapchat AI to choose her food orders for a video, I remembered it because I remember thinking it was a pretty original idea. And then she brings out this video today, pretends she’s thought of it herself and has deleted the comment suggesting it. Why wouldn’t you say something along the lines of “a viewer gave me this idea” instead of passing it off as her own idea? She’s got no morals whatsoever
That is so rude!! “I dOn’T kNoW wHeRe I gOt ThE iDeA fRoM 🤷‍♀️🥴🥴” …well actually you bloody do! 🤬

Reactions: 24
‘I don’t fancy another takeaway’ …. *orders takeaway sushi*
Does Anna not realise that anything you ‘take away’ from a restaurant is ‘a takeaway’ the clue is in the name!! Just because it’s healthier than a burger and chips doesn’t mean it’s not a takeaway!
---
Also, can we talk about the phrase ‘this base is basing’ who the F even says that!
I might start using it in everyday life ‘this breakfast is breakfasting’ ‘this shower gel is shower gelling’ ‘this bath is bathing’ 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Does anyone remember when haz said in one of her videos a few months back that her and Ana were planning on getting rhinoplasty/nose job together? Or have I completely made that up😭
Edit: just found the video where she mentioned it. I wonder why she didn’t go through with it in the end not that there’s anything wrong with it
was this the same video where haz admitted going through a faze of questioning her sexuality, so of course ana had to question her sexuality too lol

also your suggestion of changing her channel name to Eating With Anastasia is way to creative for ana to think up herself ❤

Reactions: 13
I find it so embarrassing the way she latches onto specific food items because she so badly wants to be the “type of person” that eats it (give me strength), or potentially because she’s copying someone, or George said he likes it / it’s good for you. First onions, then salmon, now avocados. She won’t stop going on about them and orders it every time she films herself eating out. We get it, you like avocados. No one cares.

And I wish she’d realise that onion isn’t a seasoning or a substitute for seasoning.
Don't forget sushi. Now she loveeeess (Because everyone else does)

Reactions: 9
The person even commented on the video!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eating a load of onion at Alton towers when the moron is supposed to be AVOIDING food that make her bloat. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
New upload recap:

1. 16:42 minutes of Ana not understanding the concept of technology
2. Diet Coke included even though she ‘tries not to drink it anymore’
3. Sheer laziness in not even googling to see if the locations even sell what AI tells her to get
4. Wishing she drank coffee because tiktok told her it was cool
5. Smoothie to reinforce the idea that she’s a ✨health queen✨
6. Undisclosed Kitten sushi ad ❗
7. Getting a TEA delivered

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now she is using food challenge videos as an excuse to eat takeaways that she probably eats anyway. I think the anti-inflammatory diet is a part time thing!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.