Anastasia Kingsnorth #69 the only 69 she’ll ever get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we thinking, have they called it quits?
There was no mention of him even before her billionth holiday within the year
To go away for at least 3 weeks and still nothing and editing the thumbnail to remove "boyfriend" makes you question if he ended it

Perhaps her poor hygeine was just too much 🤔
I think she just only really mentioned him in the podcast? That might be why we haven't had updates
Surely the fake wieiad was for his benefit, unless it's related to the 'health issues'

Reactions: 4
I know on these threads people are entitled to say what they want and give their own opinions so I’m not hating on anyone for giving their opinion but in my opinion I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with her thighs. My thighs are a bit bigger than hers and I can’t lie when I read people thought her thighs are big there was a second I asked myself are mine too big. Obviously I knocked that thought out of my head quick cause not going to let something I read on a thread deeply affect me. There’s things I don’t like about Ana and things I find weird about her behaviour but I wouldn’t like for her to read that about her thighs and think they’re too big. Like I said on these threads everyone can say what they want cause of course we’re not all going to agree I get that.
No one said there was anything wrong with her thighs. They are commenting on them, as this is a website for commentating on people☺

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who asked for this😭
literally came here to say the same thing! no one’s begging for your boring podcast to come back ana 🤣 the fact that their podcast instagram only has 7,700 followers is so funny as well lol, definitely wasn’t as successful as they wanted/expected it to be 😭🤣 that’s what you get when you try and do a podcast idea that’s already been done by thousands of people!

Reactions: 23
literally came here to say the same thing! no one’s begging for your boring podcast to come back ana 🤣 the fact that their podcast instagram only has 7,700 followers is so funny as well lol, definitely wasn’t as successful as they wanted/expected it to be 😭🤣 that’s what you get when you try and do a podcast idea that’s already been done by thousands of people!
*not to mention their lack of experience, knowledge and dry AF personalities on this particular subject of all things.

• Heart
Who asked for this😭
I'm very suprised they got another season. However, I guess because they were no 1 at one point. Spotify just saw and ran with it.

They won't pull good figures after their hiatus so don't expect S3. But excuses from Saffron and Ana about "conflicting schedules" lol

Reactions: 10
She’ll confirm whether she’s still with George on the podcast I suspect. So we’ll find out then. I personally think they broke up either just before or whilst she was away

Reactions: 8
Its a good job they have another season esp now Ana is a relationship expert since she's had a BF for all of 2 mins 🤭

• Haha
Yes at the very least we will get some indication from the podcast if George is still on the scene. She hasn’t been talking about her mental health which she usually does when she is a bit fed up or something hasn’t gone her way.
Unfortunately put together, she and Saffron probably have enough fans to create an acceptable sized audience for Spotify! Hopefully Gizzie Irskine will kick up a fuss again!

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it before but that “Admit One” emoji drives me mad. She’s put it next to the link to her Vinted for God’s sake. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ok but this is literally a site to slag her off, I’m sure you’ve made fun of her appearance Xx
oh i have but i dislike people acting like insulting how 'big' someone who is still v slim doesn't effect others with the same traits xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.