Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or is tik tok just cringe when it's an act - like actual thought has gone into how you can be embarrassing online.

Reactions: 10
That TikTok is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Just two feels repeatedly putting their hand on their chests and waffling their stupid heads

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she actually think people are gonna rush to make those recipes in a cup? No Ana we’ll make food like normal people and not guesstimate and it be a disaster.
I also kinda liked that Miley Cyrus song until I saw Ana and Saff’s weird Tik Tok 🤣
Her and her mother just need to stop at this point, getting too much money for absolutely FA!

Reactions: 19
Does she actually think people are gonna rush to make those recipes in a cup? No Ana we’ll make food like normal people and not guesstimate and it be a disaster.
I also kinda liked that Miley Cyrus song until I saw Ana and Saff’s weird Tik Tok 🤣
Her and her mother just need to stop at this point, getting too much money for absolutely FA!
No way will Ana and MeJulie stop, they're both way too entitled and greedy at this point

Reactions: 5
Excuse my french but she is bleeping rough!! 🤮 Her teeth, Eyebrows, Foundation and Highlight are CRIMINAL!! Also, has her nose always been that big? 😳
THOSE gums. My god. They are so swollen and dark coloured. Seriously grotesque. Girl see a dentist. Imagine what her mouth tastes like to her, can't be pleasant surely 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Surely her and saffron aren’t spending time together that doesn’t involve work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THOSE gums. My god. They are so swollen and dark coloured. Seriously grotesque. Girl see a dentist. Imagine what her mouth tastes like to her, can't be pleasant surely 😂
Don't get me wrong here because we all get it 😭 but I can guarantee her breath is just constantly "morning breath" .. smells like a rotten hole.. bet she never brushes her teeth 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.