Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t know what garlic powder is... doesn’t know how to dice onion... the lack of basic ass common sense they’re missing is unreal!!! What has Julie been doing all these years cos cooking or working definitely wasn’t It

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"If any chefs are watching this I'm sorry" bold of you to assume an actual chef would be watching you make a fake mcdoanlds Ana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think she's shading Soph with that title?

Reactions: 9
Am I going crazy or did she try to use a bread knife to cut burger patties

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right I can’t be the only one that thinks this video was complete and utter sh*t. It’s called ‘making my own McDonalds’ and she said half way through “i’ve bought some quarter pounders cos it saves me making my own” 😂😂. I’m dead. We basically just watched her heating up oven chips and cooking pre-cut meat 😂.

It’s also pissing me off that she’s clearly gone to the shops just for these ingredients for this stupid video and will probably pop out again for a meal deal 😂. With what’s going on in the world you can’t just pop out willy nilly love 🙄

Ana if you’re reading this, use a potato to make your own chips next time and buy minced meat and make your own burger patties. It honestly not that difficult and so much more fun to watch and do.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did he really ask what vinegar is? What are they feeding this child !?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Again another insensitive title I feel, ‘McDonald’s closed and cancelled my career’ like they themselves chose to close. Like there isn’t a global pandemic right now. Like they cancelled her career.
she’s so out of touch it’s irritating

Reactions: 15
Stop, I can’t believe she just poured the pickling juice from the gherkins in and called it relish 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
i watch this youtuber called MattDoesFitness, I was just watching his 'I only eat pink foods for 24 hours' video. watch this video from 2:08 to 2:45. seriously seems like a dig towards youtubers like ana hahah

Hi Ana
So that tit show you made tastes just like the real deal huh?

Just a few things babe:

Everyone knows store burgers taste nothing like McDonald’s burgers (y)
Last time I had McDonald’s chips they did not taste like beef stock mixed with oil :sick:
Those buns also taste completely different to the seeded buns normally used (y)
There is no way that gross sauce you made tasted anything like Big Mac sauce :sick:

TALKING BULLSHIT ONCE AGAIN

Bye. Love you xox

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's putting a lot of weight on her face. You can see she is starting to get a double chin! Not surprising though with the crap, processed foods her and her family eat...

Reactions: 15
She's putting a lot of weight on her face. You can see she is starting to get a double chin! Not surprising though with the crap, processed foods her and her family eat...
It is really strange how it's only going to her face though... usually when women gain weight, it goes to their thighs/bum/stomach/boobs. Never seen it go to someone's face so much, like what is happening there?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She cuts up raw meat with a bread knife, THEN cuts up individual lettuce leaves on THE SAME board... you just know she didn't clean it in between.

I'd rate you a 0 for food hygiene Ana.

Also Atticus is the single most irritating child imaginable!! Did absolutely nothing to assist her and talks the entire time. God his voice grates on me like nothing else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay and why did she slice through those burgers? One, she should’ve just bought some mince and made her own. But as she was too lazy, why not just break one in half and then form your own thin burger? She’s such a divvy.

Reactions: 11
Again another insensitive title I feel, ‘McDonald’s closed and cancelled my career’ like they themselves chose to close. Like there isn’t a global pandemic right now. Like they cancelled her career.
she’s so out of touch it’s irritating
I think she’s responding to those who say she bases her career and YouTube off of McDonald’s videos and eating McDonald’s

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.