Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First ‘Dior’ gifts Julie a bag and now ‘balenciaga’ gift her some shoes 🤡😂 funny how these brands don’t ‘gift’ items
If you click on the account she tags it’s a place that sell ‘high quality replicas’ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ive got so many things I want to say about this, but, I mean, if you're going to make a 'studio' for an 'at home photoshoot' at least make an effort, not just grab your dirty creased bedsheet and call it a day, the lighting is also doing her no favours
LOL. Hit the nail on the head 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
just watched her new video, her voice seems to be really low unlike usual. just something i noticed

Still posting about the TV and how big it is cant screenshot but it's on twitter
About to sit and watch a film with mum and Atticus on the new TV, it’s so big I feel like I’m at the cinema this is greatttt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.