Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought the food videos would stop. Don’t know what I was thinking haha.

can they all just stop speaking with their mouths full 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
All she does is eat tit. Still can’t believe he’s didn’t peel her carrots on the photo of her lunch the other day. Clueless!!!! Also is it just me who can’t stand her fake nails and those super tight rings on her hands 😂😂😂😂😂😫😫

Reactions: 11
Why does she always wear her trousers / joggers so high and tight we can literally see what she had for breakfast?

PUT YOUR MINGE AWAY IT WONT GET YOU A BOYFRIEND ANNA

Also wish the crop tops would stop. It's still blody cold in england and who seriously flashes their belly all day every day along with the boobs when your just staying home? Be real. Stay in comfy clothes I guarantee people would appreciate it alot more

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think she is wearing her Invisalign, you can tell she has a lisp in some videos. She must be desperate to get nice teeth so can’t imagine her skipping the chance to fix them

Reactions: 5
Eating Easter food for 24 hours. Bore off 😴😴😴😴😴
Meanwhile on insta, must show off that tv again 🙄 (note to Mejulie, I'm not jealous at all, it's only a TV ffs)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's claiming she bought all this chocolate weeks ago 🤔 sure you ain't lying to us Hun?

Blatantly went out unnecessarily and bought it all from Tesco. Oh Ana, you really are a role model.

Reactions: 28
that video made me feel sick, urgh imagine all her young fans wanting to talk with their mouths open and eat crap all day 😂 I never thought I would say this but its making me feel uncomfortable seeing her increase her risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes and posting it all over the internet for others to do the same... not a good role model for children ana!

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand like there are soo many foods associated/usually eaten around Easter time which aren't just chocolate eggs - simnel cake, hot cross buns, easter cookies - which she could either have made herself or bought in and eaten. It's just not really a challenge or an interesting video to see someone eat chocolate and cake all day like that was basically what happened on Easter when you were a kid anyway?
on a side note, thought she looked really nice in the spotty top haha

Reactions: 15
She's trying to be like her friend Saffron Barker. This kid is desperate for fame so he mam can sponge off her. Like her hair has been bleached the same colour as Saffrons and Anastasia looks like a man in drag with her fake lips and face sticking out. Bores me her constantly shoving her boobs out on instagram at every opportunity she gets as if look at me I'm not getting no attention and I'm gonna be like me mam and sleep about like the cheap woman I am.

Reactions: 9
Her chin really, really annoys me!! It has NO SHAPE. It's so weird. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
She really missed a trick by not doing the homey/daily vlogs that everyone loved her for during isolation. Everyone is gagging for entertainment atm and it would've been such easy money.

She really missed a trick by not doing the homey/daily vlogs that everyone loved her for during isolation. Everyone is gagging for entertainment atm and it would've been such easy money.
I'd love to see her do a video on NHS volunteering. Theres no reason she couldnt do it. Obviously she couldnt film the people but could do a day in the life thing and actually contribute to society.

Reactions: 14
I'm not a fan of Ana's BFF SaffyB but at least she's being productive during isolation and is baking and exercising. Maybe Ana should copy her in that sense?

Reactions: 14
I'd love to see her do a video on NHS volunteering. Theres no reason she couldnt do it.
It’s a nice sentiment but that might require some actual work ethic and creativity? 2 things we all know are not in this bimbo’s vocabulary.

Unless it’s sponsored by the McDonald’s chicken nugget factory of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ana's face looks so swollen - if shes having pain maybe its bc her wisdom teeth are coming in? Idk but something is up with her jaw

Reactions: 4
Ana is famous now, she's got a mention on BBC news website...but they got her name wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.