Anastasia Kingsnorth #58 Too smelly to be on telly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
take a shot every time she says 'decor'
that whole video she literally waited till someone said something and then just repeated it

Reactions: 23
Love how here primary information source is TikTok, not the news or some official website, etc. How shallow do you have to be to use TikTok as a reference to everything? If you know that there are problems, get the information, read the news, open the official website or social media accounts of the airport, carrier, etc.

And lastly, if I knew that I had an important work trip that I can't miss, I would have checked everything a hundred times, and most definitely haven't gone to the drunk fest, returning home a couple of hours before the flight. Just shows how seriously she takes her job.

Reactions: 24
Decorating again!! No joke she’s decorated her flat she’s had for like 18 months more than ice decorated the same bedroom I’ve had for 17 years! Beyond a joke. Wasteful, she has too much money

Bet she just bins the stuff she doesn’t want. When it could be perfectly donated. Makes me so mad how oblivious she is

Attachments

Reactions: 20
i've commented on this before, but it's so interesting how she can only think of things in terms of "viral" -- nothing is ever just "on the news" or "popular," it always has to be VIRAL for Ana. really shows how much her way of thinking and seeing the world is influenced by youtube.

Reactions: 34
Reading the comments beneath her recent tik tok about 'I've been dropping so many hints' that she's on love island, people reckon she'll be in Casa amor? Didn't she mention she's flying out again somewhere in a couple weeks

Reactions: 2
Reading the comments beneath her recent tik tok about 'I've been dropping so many hints' that she's on love island, people reckon she'll be in Casa amor? Didn't she mention she's flying out again somewhere in a couple weeks
She wouldn’t of done the villa tour if she was actually going in

Reactions: 26
I'd love to see her in there. Humble her a bit. Let her know she isn't a bad Bshe think she is. More of a sloth! Thought she was getting her teeth sorted too?

Reactions: 30
Someone needs to tell her that those Prada sunglasses are ugly and do not look cool

Reactions: 9
Who were those other losers she was going round with? Other shitfluencers? Ana u ain't even special bbe.

Reactions: 17
Surely a tour of the love island villa isn't worth missing the entire trip to LA with Saff? Surely there must be something more with ITV?

Reactions: 42
could never imagine this tv career of hers taking off, she’s has no social skills, can’t even string a sentence together with the correct grammar and pronunciation and the only adjective she knows is beautiful or unreal. remember her little tantrum about people slagging her off in the toilets, what will she do when she sees people tweeting about her if she ever goes on tv, she’s boring , a poor example of an influencer and she’s not nice to look at.

Moaning about airport staff etc be lucky you can go abroad some people cannot afford it with the current state the economy is in let’s not also mention we have just come out of a pandemic as well, people were furloughed and essentially made redundant. You just sat on your arse for the best part of it. As someone who works in travel she should be very mindful that we are the people who have had it in the neck from customers moaning about cancellations etc as well, no one made her go abroad she chose to. Sick of her being rude and her lack is respect and manners.

Reactions: 35
Wait… I must be thick. I’ve only just realised her ‘tour’ of the villa is that shitty YouTube video with her waving the cameras around a few neon cushions and in the mirrors describing everything as ‘so cool’…. It’s not being posted or released anywhere else? So all she was making a big deal out of was a mundane video no different to her usual crap…

Reactions: 31
Surely a tour of the love island villa isn't worth missing the entire trip to LA with Saff? Surely there must be something more with ITV?
She got back before saff left for LA. So she must have something else “big” and I use that term loosely coming up. She said in the video she was flying off somewhere next week and the week after

Reactions: 10
Yep! She implied that she was working at the Radio 1 Big Weekend and nothing materialised. Ana has a different definition of work to the rest of us.

Reactions: 21
that airport story was so convoluted. it sounds like there was no issue, but they got worried about missing their flight so they created a whole bunch more trouble to go through, and they did make it on their original flight. not sure what the gripe is about at all. what a whiner... but we know where she gets that from don't we

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.