Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya. The food been fresh and it was just coleslaw maybe is healthy as it's part of a salad ingredient?. The pasta is just pasta, she is only 19 , but can't seem to cook, but the other part of her life, trips away, for normal 19 year olds isn't 'normal'. Sure kids these days go on holiday, but ana goes on lots of hold. She is still growing up and experiencing different countries while she can.

Her teeth aren't all that bad. I'm not sure what places people on here come from but in my town people have missing teeth, or misaligned teeth. It's just the teens of today have to look perfect, I kinda like it that she has teeth a bit off, it makes her human and not following the crowd.

I am 37 years old here, so maybe it's just my old age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya. The food been fresh and it was just coleslaw maybe is healthy as it's part of a salad ingredient?. The pasta is just pasta, she is only 19 , but can't seem to cook, but the other part of her life, trips away, for normal 19 year olds isn't 'normal'. Sure kids these days go on holiday, but ana goes on lots of hold. She is still growing up and experiencing different countries while she can.

Her teeth aren't all that bad. I'm not sure what places people on here come from but in my town people have missing teeth, or misaligned teeth. It's just the teens of today have to look perfect, I kinda like it that she has teeth a bit off, it makes her human and not following the crowd.

Ok Julie you’re 37 🙄

1. Her diet is not normal. Her and her family have major food issues and are completely delusional about what fresh and healthy food is.

2. I don’t care about her holidays, it’s the incessant ads, bad bikinis and photoshoots. Visiting countries just to try their McDonald’s and fast food is perverse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I agree with posting about her annoying ads, food vids ect, but come on someone saying you wouldn’t ever smile if you have teeth like hers, is a bit disgusting really, you must be a supermodel with perfect teeth I guess?!

Hi Jules hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guys do realise that none of these posts are aimed at you personally right?
Misaligned teeth are not a fashion statement. They can cause a lot of serious issues down the line including tooth decay and shifting. It’s an actual dental condition that should be taken seriously. Speaking from experience.
You also don’t have to be a “non-human supermodel” to have well-looked after teeth. And “following the crowd” 😂😂 jfc. Better go tell my mum that she needs to stop being such a conformist 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 16
In her latest Primark haul video she was going on about dog tooth again. Is that her name for her snaggle tooth? Anyone know?
dogstooth or houndstooth is just the name of the pattern of the coat, nothing to do with actual teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once again using ready made supermarket food. How hard can it be to pick up a pan 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Once again using ready made supermarket food. How hard can it be to pick up a pan 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
To be honest that pan of theirs is monstrous have you seen it? They use metal utensils on a non-stick pan and it looks like it’s seen better days. 🤦‍♀️ Don’t think I’d cook in that house, you’d end up with bubble guts.

Reactions: 7
I honestly have no problem with her teeth... I think good on her for not conforming and changing her face like every other ‘influencer’. They obviously don’t bother her as she has the funds or could get it gifted.

Reactions: 18
Can we stop the teeth gossip? It’s really not that deep! Yes she has misaligned teeth and no she’s not done anything about it, but there’s still time. Niomi Smart just got her teeth corrected as they were misaligned and nobody gave her stick for not fixing them in her teens.

In other news, I’m convinced the only thing this girl will consume (besides McDonald’s) is a Tesco meal deal. Just cook. She’s blessed with so much time at home and she can’t even do that.

Reactions: 22
Its really baffling that's she doesn't know how to cook at least one meal. Like you dont have to make Michelin star meals but come on. You need to cook to like live. Doesn't have to be something extravagant. Maybe a healthy pasta dish or chicken and veg. I'm only one year older than ana and I know to make a few dishes. Maybe because I've been brought up with my parents cooking meals from scratch for my sisters and I but out of the three of us, I'm the only one who enjoys cooking. You cant keep scoffing ready meals and McDonald's. It's not good for your body. Broaden your damn palette lol. You can easily alter and change recipes when you cook if you dont like certain ingredients. And its actually quite fulfilling when you make a meal from scratch and get to sit down and eat it lol. Now it's even easier with brands like hello fresh and such. I'm sure ana would gladly accept a sponsorships from them and it would actually help her become a little more confident in the kitchen since all the ingredients are measured out and you have a step by step recipe, it would also stop her from obsessing over bleeping ready made pasta from Tesco. She has the tast buds of a bloody 2 year old. Even from the video were she switched diets with Atticus, she ate the exact same things he did. Pls ana. Pick up a clean pan

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Never heard of her before. What is her appeal? She's a below average looking girl, hair looks fried to duck so what is there to aspire to?

Standards were way higher in my youth and we didn't have photoshop back then.

1579213945985.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.