Anastasia Kingsnorth #5 When the paps are out the flaps come out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that doesn’t care about Ana’s “trashiness”? Seems like a lot of girls go from teenager to Instagram model-clone quite fast these days.

It’s fascinating to me to watch her growing up and following all these trends and trying to find who she is (like a lot of girls her age).

I still think she’s a good person, just has some cringey moments 😂

Reactions: 10
I think the only difference is her hair colour and that she's lost that baby face look. Her face is rounder too but all in all, she looks the same.
Never mentioned how she looks physically, I meant how her demeanour and attitude has changed since then. But actually she does look bad now with all the fakery. She should have stayed natural!

Reactions: 7
Must be Fadge out Friday.
😂 Trying her best once again to convince people she doesn't have many McDonalds a week 😂😂
And as for the onion prank on Atticus. Not funny at all!! Overreaction from him, but at the same time it was a stupid prank to do!!

Reactions: 6
Dont think she knows what a prank is. I'll tell her just in case. A prank is supposed to make more you and the person laugh after you've played a trick on them. Its supposed to make them feel uncomfortable for a few minutes. Its supposed to make the pranked feel embarrassed or annoyed to a degree. A DEGREE. You can see how much Atticus got upset by it. It wasn't funny. But I guess it's just a prank bro

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't get any sound either but I dont think I wanna hear Atticus screaming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the onion thing was a dare not a prank? She’s talked about it a few times hasn’t she? He said he would eat it for £x (can’t remember how much but it was v little) and freaked out when he ate it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That video just confirms for me that Atticus is on the spectrum. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but Julie fiercely denies it when he has a lot of the hallmarks.

Also I watched her Primark haul and she was moaning about the price of that £10 top, thought she made 6 figures? 😏

Reactions: 19
That video just confirms for me that Atticus is on the spectrum. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but Julie fiercely denies it when he has a lot of the hallmarks.

Also I watched her Primark haul and she was moaning about the price of that £10 top, thought she made 6 figures? 😏
He is, 100%.

When has Julie denied it?

When has Julie denied it?
Ana has acknowledged some of the questions about it and she's neither confirmed or denied but I remember one time just as she was answering it, Julie being her typical self, got really defensive and got in the camera line to say "No! Theres nothing wrong with him. Nothing of the sort" or whatever. Ridiculous she thinks just because he could be on the spectrum that somethings wrong with him?

Reactions: 15
Are the 'food issues' that Atticus has typical of people on the spectrum?

Reactions: 2
Another video, another case of wasteful plastic and products she’ll never use again after filming. 😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Ana has acknowledged some of the questions about it and she's neither confirmed or denied but I remember one time just as she was answering it, Julie being her typical self, got really defensive and got in the camera line to say "No! Theres nothing wrong with him. Nothing of the sort" or whatever. Ridiculous she thinks just because he could be on the spectrum that somethings wrong with him?
I remember a mukbang in the car and she said Atticus was not disabled. Her words

Are the 'food issues' that Atticus has typical of people on the spectrum?
Yes but that alone doesn’t warrant a diagnosis as a lot of kids are fussy. But there’s other stuff such as the hand flapping etc

She just said there was a thread about her fabricating a Disney trip
I am loving that it is my thread title suggestion being featured in her video and podcasts 😂 plus my comments were in the video too hahaha

Am I the only one that doesn’t care about Ana’s “trashiness”? Seems like a lot of girls go from teenager to Instagram model-clone quite fast these days.

It’s fascinating to me to watch her growing up and following all these trends and trying to find who she is (like a lot of girls her age).

I still think she’s a good person, just has some cringey moments 😂
You appear lost... a rave thread this is not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could just be me but In her recent Poundland video she seemed really shocked about using having foam she said something like I think I’m gonna shave with shaving foam from now on or more often or whatever but is isnt that what is used to shave ? I’ve always used it and never not shaved without it?

Reactions: 4
Could just be me but In her recent Poundland video she seemed really shocked about using having foam she said something like I think I’m gonna shave with shaving foam from now on or more often or whatever but is isnt that what is used to shave ? I’ve always used it and never not shaved without it?
I use hair conditioner tbh, it leaves your skin so soft😂😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.