Anastasia Kingsnorth #40 oh Ana, being vile again, she's shagged two more men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It still really fucks me off how influencers think they should be exempt from 'hate'. Happy enough to make millions off the back of their followers, but only praise and no negatives. The reality is most of us started off loving her and don't feel the same anymore, we've not been out to get her from day one. I personally thought she was a beautiful, down to earth girl and I liked her content because it was more relatable. She's moved so far away from that now that there isn't anything there for me anymore and yeah, sorry Ana, I do think you've become a brat. Maybe your mum doesn't, but that doesn't make us wrong, or her wrong, it's all subjective and that's how life works, both sides. In the same way we don't like her brown hair and she does, if you do, then be happy with that and live your life. You can't expect everyone to agree! I really don't think anyone would comment on her body either if she wasn't so intent on trying to pretend it was something it isn't. She has a BEAUTIFUL body. The only one who can't accept it is her, we just get bleeping sick of all the filters and yes again, sorry Ana but you do look bloated. That isn't hate, it's just fact and is no doubt a direct correlation to your lifestyle. Should we just ignore that because you don't want to acknowledge it? You literally make millions off eating McDonalds and binge drinking, you can't seriously think that won't catch up with you? I just don't understand. They all want to bury their heads in the sand honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Please tell me Freya DID not go out with them creased ass trousers 🤣🤢

It still really fucks me off how influencers think they should be exempt from 'hate'. Happy enough to make millions off the back of their followers, but only praise and no negatives. The reality is most of us started off loving her and don't feel the same anymore, we've not been out to get her from day one. I personally thought she was a beautiful, down to earth girl and I liked her content because it was more relatable. She's moved so far away from that now that there isn't anything there for me anymore and yeah, sorry Ana, I do think you've become a brat. Maybe your mum doesn't, but that doesn't make us wrong, or her wrong, it's all subjective and that's how life works, both sides. In the same way we don't like her brown hair and she does, if you do, then be happy with that and live your life. You can't expect everyone to agree! I really don't think anyone would comment on her body either if she wasn't so intent on trying to pretend it was something it isn't. She has a BEAUTIFUL body. The only one who can't accept it is her, we just get bleeping sick of all the filters and yes again, sorry Ana but you do look bloated. That isn't hate, it's just fact and is no doubt a direct correlation to your lifestyle. Should we just ignore that because you don't want to acknowledge it? You literally make millions off eating McDonalds and binge drinking, you can't seriously think that won't catch up with you? I just don't understand. They all want to bury their heads in the sand honestly.
Absolutely. Most of us started off loving her and her content, so it's not like we're just straight off "haters" from the get go, no it's because we've seen an awful change in her. She thinks it's for the better, I think we'd all agree to disagree on that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
if onionmacmuff really cared about talking to her mcminions and losing touch then surely she’d just vlog more on her vlogging channel 😭 I’m sorry, but I don’t buy any of what she says, her content has been tit and her views have been down for a while- so this is just a last chance saloon for her to sell her idea of a sob story. She contradicts herself so much and repeats parts about how she doesn’t know her dad and how the ‘hate’ really gets to her. I remember she did a similar video in the first lockdown, talking about stuff like this after we called her out on here for now knowing George Floyd’s name. I’ve attached the video here it’s literally just recycled into this new video today, so boring and disingenuous. If she was sooo ‘insecure’ about the way she looked without makeup (as she repeated 100 times), she wouldn’t be following tiktok trends where she literally posts herself looking how she did in my pfp. Yes people (me included) on here comment on the way she presents herself online, because that’s the content she chooses to put out- and I’ve never seen anything that’s actually that bad on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven't watched the new video, but to be honest, I HOPE she reads here. Yes, uncomfortable truths - but her paid minion leeches aren't going to tell her about how she's changed for the worst and is self destroying her career, are they? And I doubt Julie gets a chance nowadays. Maybe that's who had always kept Ana in check.

Ana - at the end of the day we mostly all started out as fans. Fans you have now let down and disappointed - by allowing money, a bit of clout, and some online recognition go to your head. Look back at your old videos: what was so different? They and you were relatable. You ate Tesco's value foods to show they were fine and to show there was nothing wrong in not being able to afford branded. You were grateful for your Soap & Glory giftset at Christmas. Over the moon when you could afford that second hand nissan Juke. Now you order takeaway on the daily and buy yourself £700 trainers every month - how is that still relatable?

If people wanted to watch a YouTuber with more money than sense they'd watch Zoella. Start reassessing where you're going before you lose it all. Reckless spending and living your best life spending 1k a day isn't marketable in current times.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
if onionmacmuff really cared about talking to her mcminions and losing touch then surely she’d just vlog more on her vlogging channel 😭 I’m sorry, but I don’t buy any of what she says, her content has been tit and her views have been down for a while- so this is just a last chance saloon for her to sell her idea of a sob story. She contradicts herself so much and repeats parts about how she doesn’t know her dad and how the ‘hate’ really gets to her. I remember she did a similar video in the first lockdown, talking about stuff like this after we called her out on here for now knowing George Floyd’s name. I’ve attached the video here it’s literally just recycled into this new video today, so boring and disingenuous. If she was sooo ‘insecure’ about the way she looked without makeup (as she repeated 100 times), she wouldn’t be following tiktok trends where she literally posts herself looking how she did in my pfp. Yes people (me included) on here comment on the way she presents herself online, because that’s the content she choose to put out- and I’ve never seen anything that’s actually that bad on here.
But that's the thing. These influencers choose to be a public figure and put themselves out there. So therefore you have to accept there's going to be good and bad comments.

Don't like it? I don't recommend reading a GOSSIP FORUM ABOUT INFLUENCERS or make a new private Instagram, but let's face it she can't that's how she makes her money so then you have to accept people and their opinions when you put yourself out there. I mean absolutely I don't agree if anyone trolls her profile and that goes for any influencer but we literally just discuss on here yet still get called trolls by influencers? Nope.

Reactions: 10
For the amount she reads here, you'd think she'd actually take things on board.
Ana hun, you are miserable and it reflects in EVERY thing you do. Your content is shockingly bad and instead of changing it up, you're clinging onto shite that was relevant maybe 2 years ago and then deflecting constructive criticism as 'hate'.
You are literally a complete different person to the one most people loved. You are lying to yourself because you are not happy at all. Just admit moving to Manny was a bad career and personal decision, move back home and reconnect with the old Ana, because at least she was happy.
Having money and flashing the cash has made you an alien to your real life friends and family and a magnet to leeches who will do anything for their own 'fame'.

Reactions: 29
Honestly, this was a pretty good video. She actually addressed proper answers.
Did we watch the same video ? Lol yes she brought up some of the questions we wanted to know but she really didn’t truthfully answer any of them, instead the majority was blamed on online hate which has nothing to do with how she spoke to her mum in that deleted video and her not going to Saffron’s party even though she was in Brighton the day before ! She could have at least said she did a Covid test and it was negative to stop that rumour but once again she side steps that so that just screams Guilty Conscious .

But fair play to her she’s definitely achieved what she wanted to and got some people to feel sorry for her 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 20
how can someone contradict themself without contradicting themself
anna.....
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, this was a pretty good video. She actually addressed proper answers.
She knows the views have been shite lately so she’s had bite the bullet and actually give honest answers for once… she knows it’s the only way to get her views back up.

You know a YouTuber is going downhill massively when they have to ask their viewers for content ideas 🙄 ffs.. come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The thing is, in everyday life we have people who we dislike and people who dislike us, but the difference is she is in the “public eye”. And unfortunately in the world we live in it automatically signs you up for receiving hate/criticism. And the majority of comments I’ve seen on her social media are the ones praising her to the high heavens. So unless her employees are deleting them instantly, they must have come from here. Because everything she brought up is what has been mentioned on here.

Reactions: 18
She says that she struggled with putting on weight and that she is happy that she put on some weight now but she was always raving about how blessed she was with a fast metabolism? I don't get it, if you were unhappy that you could not put on weight, why would you rave on about having such a fast metabolism?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She says that she struggled with putting on weight and that she is happy that she put on some weight now but she was always raving about how blessed she was with a fast metabolism? I don't get it, if you were unhappy that you could not put on weight, why would you rave on about having such a fast metabolism?
It’s because she’s the queen of contradiction 👑

Also another thing that made me laugh is when she said how much of a creative person she is..(erm witch where?) but then sits there and says ‘tell me what you would like to see’ wheres the creative energy in that miss kings north?? If you were that creative babe you wouldn’t be sat there asking for ideas and recycling old content.

Reactions: 28
The thing is, in everyday life we have people who we dislike and people who dislike us, but the difference is she is in the “public eye”. And unfortunately in the world we live in it automatically signs you up for receiving hate/criticism. And the majority of comments I’ve seen on her social media are the ones praising her to the high heavens. So unless her employees are deleting them instantly, they must have come from here. Because everything she brought up is what has been mentioned on here.
And then that's her own business for actively seeking them, it's not like it's on her own page so she dosent have to look far to see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly when she said at 22:20 "I will be very honest about anything I have ever got done because I think it's really important to because I have such a young audience, I would never want them to think that that's natural." I thought that was very admirable but also bit shady towards Saffy B lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.