Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
• New Here • … it seems Ana has blocked me from viewing her Insta stories 🤣 !! I only asked her a few questions; why doesn’t she shower, why was she mean to MeJulie, why is her content so rubbish… you know, standard stuff really 😐 *sigh* . Weird she hasn’t blocked me altogether though, I suppose there’s still time 🤣
She can’t afford to block real followers! So she just blocks you from her story but keeps you as a follower

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Scbu

VIP Member
Bullshit!! She’s basically used this video to make people feel sorry for her and blame the “online hate” for everything that’s happened in her life.

• Heart

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
the way she drags those primark wipes across her face pulling at her skin makes me feel ill. no wonder her skin is so bad when her skincare routine is that shit and lazy. with all the expensive products she gets given you’d think she’d make use of them 😬

also i wouldn’t be shocked if she had covid and still went out. she completely ignored her last isolation and went out to multiple places even when she was legally meant to isolate. she’s a selfish bitch who only thinks of herself. this is also the same girl who excused breaking lockdown rules by saying she didn’t watch the news and is still learning and educating herself 😂 as much as i dislike saff i can clearly see that she’s outgrown ana. ana is still so immature and vulgar.

• Sick
  • Haha

liliUk

She said before she doesnt want to show her hometown friends or guys on youtube because she doesn't want them to use her for fame... but yet she has all these nobodies in her videos that are clearly using her to get a bit of fame for themselves. SURELY you would want to bring your hometown friends up with you and try help them do well and make a few pound before random people you just met. Maybe her hinetown buddies aren't cool or rich enough for her. And another thing...Julie clearly had a hard enough life, now has cancer, worked jobs & clearly spoiled Anna as a child & provided for her. But yet Anna never paid any bills etc. Anna openly said my money belongs to me not my mum. Im SORRY but if i was making 10grand per post, you can guarantee i'd be paying my parents rent and helping them out. Too right Id make sure my parents were looked after. Its a selfish greedy mentality she has. And to be fair with Julie having cancer, why dont she take Atticus for a week here & there to give the woman a break. Shes too busy posing in front of a mirror eating mcdonalds wearing ugly ass clothes that don't suit her. Disgusting morals

• Heart

Chloesm

VIP Member
My theory is she has Covid but she’s not saying anything because she has clearly the intention of breaking isolation rules and going out being still positive and she doesn’t want people to effectively count how many days she needs to isolate

• Sad

Astaaa333

Long time lurker, first time poster👋🏼 I usually just read here but somethings really annoyed me about anas deleted video… judging from the comments on her new video her target audience is what, 11-13 maybe? But in her deleted one she was talking about how many boys she’s slept with? Just makes me so mad because kids can’t be kids anymore with this kind of content being thrown around like it’s nothing… she’s trying to make her channel less PG but she isn’t creating content that moves away from that. I’m not shaming her at all but I really think she needs to consider more carefully who her audience is!!!

Reactions: 52

Peach97

VIP Member
Does anyone else get the “massive Tory but pretends she’s not” vibe from Freya? The way she says things like “init” and “peng” just do not seem natural in any way what’s so ever, either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
so quirky ana
Omg she’s such a good influencer!! I now want to want to bend over a manky old road sign, which a homeless man has probably pissed on, whilst wearing suit trousers I haven’t taken off for at least a week which probably have grease stains and leftovers of maccies on

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ilikedogs241712

View attachment 695598

Isn’t it ironic that she’s doing an ad about hungry children/children not eating while she’s doing a big £50 full trolly food shop for free while she can easily afford it already? And her daughter has thousands in the bank but still accepts free food on the daily, while they really are starving kids out there
and julies a tory so actively votes against children having free school meals😍😍how kind of her to do that when a few years ago she was in the exact same position as the low income families on tesco’s advert

Reactions: 50