Anastasia Kingsnorth #4 Look at me, I’m rich and famous but I still top up my mum’s tax credits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again not saying Atticus is autistic but the whole incredibly limited food thing is an absolutely classic autistic trait.

Lots of autistic children and adults will have very limited taste with food. I've heard of children who will only eat beige coloured food for example, or foods of certain colours, very bland and safe choices and don't like anything unusual or what they might perceive as strange combinations.
One of the young people I used to work with would only eat twiglets dipped in marmite, morning noon and night.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ana's body doesnt match her face. If someone showed me that pap picture I would say its really good photoshop of another persons head on her body lmaooooo - Face is so bloated, round and weird. Body is really nice, lean etc. Ana's clothes are just beyond tacky!!! At least Saffron looks decent, she doesnt look dirty or unkept, her costumes seem to flatter her. I wonder why she chose Ana to go with her on this gifted trip lol
Guys is it just me or has saffron 100% had a boob job?
all I can see is Ana’s teeth!! Even from that photo....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kids obviously like getting their own way so if you give them a choice of 2 options like "do you want a red plate or a blue plate?'"or "do you want your cucumber in strips or circles?". Kids think they are getting what they want but really you have control over what they are eating. They should do this with Atticus. It would slowly ease him into different foods while still 'getting his own way'. I know those examples are weird but you get what I mean lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Julie's furious side eye when the girl stuck her head in the window was classic. She was not there for that.

Jules, you look like you've used the Doritos wrap instead of foundation.

"Girl, look how bleeping orange you look girl"
I thought the exact same! She didn’t even poke her head out to the fan - just grimaced 😭

Reactions: 9
The way Ana paid Atticus to eat onion is ridiculous & asking how much money he would need to eat something from taco bell is ridiculous, especially for a little boy who was 'dying' to eat at taco bell :rolleyes: imo they are just making him even fussier now putting a price tag on things he should try. The plain wrap though, when I read on here I naively thought maybe it was a plain chicken wrap but no, it was literally a wrap :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The way Ana paid Atticus to eat onion is ridiculous & asking how much money he would need to eat something from taco bell is ridiculous, especially for a little boy who was 'dying' to eat at taco bell :rolleyes: imo they are just making him even fussier now putting a price tag on things he should try. The plain wrap though, when I read on here I naively thought maybe it was a plain chicken wrap but no, it was literally a wrap :LOL:
She was just bragging about money really, like look how much she can bribe her brother with.

Reactions: 13
Julie does a weird thing when talking to the camera - she leans right into it like we wouldn't see her otherwise ha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Julie does a weird thing when talking to the camera - she leans right into it like we wouldn't see her otherwise ha
I can't stand that lizard thing she does with her tongue. She does have a mild rhotacism however, so maybe her tongue is abnormally long.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This may be harsh but I honestly feel like her family’s quite odd and strange. I mean I’ve just watched her Christmas Day vlog and something seems strange with her nan? And her mum just seems like a nervous breakdown ready to happen and I defo feel that atticus is on the spectrum of something. As well as that he is incredibly spoilt and you can tell he hates it when attention isn’t on him in the videos/vlogs

Reactions: 28
She was so much prettier at the start or 2019. Now she’s turned into a whorebag obsessed with money and getting her tits (and now flaps) out

Reactions: 15
This may be harsh but I honestly feel like her family’s quite odd and strange. I mean I’ve just watched her Christmas Day vlog and something seems strange with her nan? And her mum just seems like a nervous breakdown ready to happen and I defo feel that atticus is on the spectrum of something. As well as that he is incredibly spoilt and you can tell he hates it when attention isn’t on him in the videos/vlogs
Her mums always got an excuse!, she’s tired, been up all night, been up since 5, hasn’t had one of her 15 daily coffees. I said previously I don’t think her nan is all there. Julie and her mum don’t seem to have much of a relationship either.

Reactions: 12
Haha when they were in the car and the fan spotted Ana, how irritated did Julie look?! So funny especially as Ana was totally friendly towards them. Also that white eyeliner she wears looks weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus. If looks could kill
Screenshot_20191231-175839_YouTube.jpg

Also I'm probably reading into it but does ana not do her own laundry? Shes 19!
When julie said "dont worry itll come out. I'm doing the washing" when ana split food down her I had to pause lol

And another thing. Talks about how they need to get rid of plastic straws but has no problem with the plastic lid on her drink or the two obnoxiously big plastic bowls that she ate out of. Wat?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus. If looks could killView attachment 67904

Also I'm probably reading into it but does ana not do her own laundry? Shes 19!
When julie said "dont worry itll come out. I'm doing the washing" when ana split food down her I had to pause lol

And another thing. Talks about how they need to get rid of plastic straws but has no problem with the plastic lid on her drink or the two obnoxiously big plastic bowls that she ate out of. Wat?
I completely get where you are coming from but a lot of young adults who still live at home with their parents do tend to still have their mum or dad washing their clothes for them because usually the mum/dad is washing the whole family’s clothes anyway so may find it easier to do it all together rather than their adult child doing their own. I do feel though at 19 you should know how to use a washing machine and how to wash/ iron your own clothes and you should at least offer or insist on doing it sometimes just to help out at home. In my case I’ve been able to do the washing /cooking from a young age , not all the time as I also had my dad doing a lot of it too but in Ana’s case Julie probably finds it easier to do it all herself and also would you really trust Ana around a washing machine? the place would probably be flooded and you’d hear the the screams of “ Oh Ana ” across the country.

Reactions: 15
Haha you've got a point there. She'd probably get fabric conditioner and washing detergent the wrong way around

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys is it just me or has saffron 100% had a boob job?
I dont think so. I’m a plastic surgery scrub nurse and they don’t look like implants to me. They are the right size for her frame and not dissimilar to mine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.